Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

Here:

Ahhh.. eee.. As long as Damon-Stefan scenes, that KISS and Damon scenes are safe, it's good. esp that breaking of window. Man, I wanna know who that it is.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVD - spoilers and promos #2 (Page 9)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
As I Lay Dieing plot summary:

Mystic Falls screens "Gone with The Wind" in the town square, and Damon's memories of Katherine in 1864 mix with the reality of present-day Elena. Stefan pays a steep price after trying to prevent a tragedy, and Sheriff Forbes makes a dangerous mistake while trying to keep everyone safe. Multiple lives hang in the balance as the consequences of the sacrifice ritual play out to a horrifying conclusion.

I seriously am feeling that either Jermey or Damon gets shot by Liz for sure. Caro seems safe but then at this point, god knows what they have planned. Please don't leave Damon's death as a cliffhanger. grr.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I'm pretty sure Elena is breaking the window jenny.
usually i think that loads of shots are taken out, maybe not the whole scene entirely.

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Please...Jeremy just can't die, not ma sweetipie...that would be so devastating for Elena ...then she would've lost her entire family in 1 day...how heart wrenching...nooo way...c'mon cvs just leave Jeremy and Bonnie alone for now, along with Caro and Tyler, I so wanna see more happening between them. Take sheriff Forbes and Matt.

Plus points: Andie free episodes (21,22) yayyy

Edited by mahi0809 - 09 May 2011 at 5:30pm

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Matt dying would be good. and Sheriff has to die. I don't care of Klaus has to bite her or whatever.

But then again Nina keeps going on gut renching finale so I don't think it's gonna be those two.

wida

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Spoiler Chat: Is Damon Doomed on The Vampire Diaries

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b240882_spoiler_chat_damon_doomed_on_vampire.html#ixzz1Lv1Er2ga

After four (count 'em, four!) deaths last week on The Vampire Diaries, it's understandable that fans are starting to frantically worry about their other TVD favorites. No one seems to be safe. But is it possible that Damon might not survive this season? It hurts to think about, yes. But TVD is known for throwing us enough twists and turns to make our heads spin. Is one of the holy trinity doomed?

Plus, Smallville takes its final flight this week…so we're asking the fans to help us out for a change! And what kind of future is ahead for your favorite Glee couples? All that, plus scoop on Modern FamilyThe OfficeNikita and more in this week's Spoiler Chat…

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b240882_spoiler_chat_damon_doomed_on_vampire.html#ixzz1Lv1HcD4F

ohemgeeitscoley: Can we get a TVD redux? It would pretty much be the best thing ever.
How about a special finale redux for The Vampire Diaries? You got it.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b240882_spoiler_chat_damon_doomed_on_vampire.html#ixzz1Lv1Lsi8f

aka_savannah: Will this partial werewolf bite kill my poor heart-broken Damon? #TVD
Just from knowing what we know about how TV shows work—like how networks don't let producers kill off lead male characters—we're gonna go ahead and say...no, Damon will not die from the werewolf bite.

lauren_delena: Any Damon and Elena finale scoop? Will they finally kiss? Thanks!
We will say that because Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is going crazy over his werewolf bite, he is capable of doing anything and saying anything. All bets are off and anything can happen when an off-his-rocker vampire is on the loose!

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b240882_spoiler_chat_damon_doomed_on_vampire.html#ixzz1Lv1PNcXS

-Nayab-

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
I am def getting scared. If they kill DAMON. ughhh.. W*F.

Paul on the finale:

Helping to beef up the excitement for this week's "Vampire Diaries" finale, the show's star hottie Paul Wesley has revealed some of what viewers can expect from his Stefan on the much-awaited season send-off.

While on Ryan Seacrest's radio show earlier today (May 9), the 28-year-old discussed his character on the series, telling, "I think he's [Stefan] is a good guy, but I think he has some darkness inside of him…I've done some bad things.I think it's always more fun to play the bad boy. You will see more 'bad Stefan.' I think you will be very happy with it!"

Paul also laughed with the host about the show's network, CW, being dubbed the king of "whisper shows," joking, "It's in my contract that i have to whisper. If i go above a certain octave, I get electrocuted."

You can watch all the drama play out when "The Vampire Diaries" season finale airs this Thursday, May 12th at 8p.m. EST.

-Nayab-

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
This better be a joke

Post Reply New Post

Go to top