The Vampire Diaries

TVD - spoilers and promos #2 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Not a spoiler, but if anyone is wondering. The new song is called Ship of Fools.

The lyrics are AMAZING! perfect for Damon and all the characters that surround him,

Treading water in my mind, saying prayers until I'm blind
Could I hear you if really wanted
So much worse than I had feared, from life I turned a deaf ear
By my memories I'm haunted

The ship of fools is sailing, into the never more
(twirling around in dreams that confine me, love nor lost love will ever define me)
But if you choose to save me, my tortured heart is yours

Won't you free me from this cage, of the words upon this page
I know I could believe again
Ohh the father and the son, holy ghost and everyone
Let my miracle begin

(twirling around in dreams that confine me, love nor lost love will ever define me)

Breathing the water in I am waiting, maybe or maybe not you can save me
Twirling around in dreams that confine me, love nor lost love will ever define me
Breathing the water in I am waiting, maybe or maybe not you can save me

What is this place I'm in

Link to the audio:

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainDevil_Of_HeavenBilliCat.bd670816100littledevilsVampireBarbiespiritcrimsonpatakhaguddi_dkmystery_-AquaMermaiden-relentless.notfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVD - spoilers and promos #2 (Page 8)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
the songg was peerfect huh i cnt see damon sufferinggg

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Wolfbite Loopholes: Save Damon Salvatore

fter last night's episode of The Vampire Diaries, "The Sun Also Rises," we know that Damon Salvatore unfortunately isn't any closer to procuring a remedy for his werewolf bite. We love the little bloodsucker and want him to live many, MANY more seasons (c'mon now, have you seen those abs?), so we've constructed a list of loopholes that we're hoping will save him.
Loopholes That Could Save Damon:
  1. Werewolf bites might not actually mean death for vampires. After all,Rose didn't actually die from a werewolf bite–Damon staked her to end her suffering! We're hoping all a bite does is make a vampire ill for a few days and that Damon heals quickly (after some sexy Katherine and Elena hallucinations, of course).
  2. Tyler Lockwood was not in full wolf form when he bit Damon. He was in the early stage of his transformation. Perhaps this means the bite isn't fatal, since it wasn't issued from an actual wolf (just a guy in the process of turning into one).
  3. Antibodies. Yesterday, FallenAngel, fusing her passion for biology and TVD, commented on our predictions post that Damon could drink Klaus's blood since, as a hybrid, Klaus would have the necessary antibodies present in his blood to save Damon. Perhaps it's not a coincidence that Klaus is still alive and Elijah betrayed them all (was it us or did he look upset about going back on his word?). Perhaps Elijah will feel extremely guilty and leave a vile of Klaus's blood in the Salvatore mailbox. Then Bonnie could whip up a potent potion using Klaus's blood to restore Damon to full health. Easy-peasy.
What do you think of these loopholes for Damon? Tell us in the comments and feel free to include any loopholes you've noticed!
Posted by Vampire Diaries Fan Club Blog

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devil_Of_HeavenKai.

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
This song is just 'wow'... a truly beautiful piece

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I read in some site that most of the scenes in new promo dint make to the final cut . I wanted to see alll those moments between stamon *sigh* I will b highly dissapointed if they cut stamon scenes because i am just craving for some bonding scenes between the two.

friends_rock-Nayab-

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Here:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

Here:

Cry

just hope Damon scenes didn't get deleted...

Kai.wida

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Nina Dobrev Promises 'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will Break Hearts

Nina Dobrev, star of 'Vampire Diaries' claims this year's season finale will break hearts. "People will be dying," the star pledges. She also warns that fans could be unhappy with the sudden turn of events.

The show already set up one startling death with highly popular actress Kat Graham, who plays Elena's best friend Bonnie. It turns out; however, that the witch's death was just a ruse to throw original vampire Klaus off the trail. Could more 'Vampire Diaries' deaths prove nothing more than a ruse as well? Dobrev isn't saying for certain but she does promise fans will cry before the episode is complete.

This season of has both inspired and infuriated fans who anticipated a major vampire versus werewolf war. That storyline, however, got quickly sidetracked with one about original vampires and the sun and moon curse. Yet, that whole set up was just a lie to cover something even more devious. Original vampire Klaus actually seeks to become a hybrid; part vampire and part werewolf. That would give him the best of both worlds and make him nearly invincible in both.

Dobrev's two characters, Elena and Katherine, are key to the plan Klaus has set in motion. Each is a Doppelganger of another original. One (Katherine) is already a vampire while the other (Elena) could become one if the ceremony goes awry. Could Elena's human death be one of the deaths meant to keep fans talking over the summer? That seems wrong, at least at this stage of the game. However, the writers of 'Vampire Diaries' have already proven they intend to follow nobody's rules.

Could Elena lose a paramour? She's in love with Stefan (Paul Wesley) but eerily infatuated with his brother Damon (Ian Somerhalder). Dobrev's character is unlikely to take the death of either of them very well. Then there is her aunt Jenna (Sara Canning), who Klaus converted to vampire for the fun of killing her during the curse ceremony. Such a move on his part could bring out the rage Elena works so hard to keep in check. There is also her beloved brother, Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), whom Elena would defend with her life. Another one up for grabs is Caroline (Candice Accola). Already converted to vampire and struggling with her place in the scheme of things, she could be a likely choice. However, the show might suffer without her perky sweetness combined with her unwavering steadfast devotion.

All in all, it's hard to say which characters' deaths the audience might best accept. The truth is, whoever is on that chopping block, it's going to send ripples throughout the series. No matter the choice, someone isn't going to like it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.-Doppelganger--Nayab--AquaMermaiden-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top