Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Spoiler Chat

Moosewithagoose: Could you ask around about possible Stefan/Caroline scenes on TVD? Would be much appreciated, thank you!
Been there, done that! We chatted with Candice Accola who tells us she's a "big fan" of scenes between the two, but says "as of right now there hasn't been a lot of interaction" between Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline. Boo! Hiss! As for a romance between the two, Accola says it seems unlikely. "I think that would be extremely complicated," she tells us. "I can't really picture that in reality as being something that would happen anytime soon, if ever." 

occamsrazor0: something about the Original family, por favor!
As most Vampire Diaries fans know, we'll be introduced to two new brothers soon and here's what Joseph Morgan could tell us when we caught up with him. "I have a very different relationship with Kol than I do with Finn. When you get the whole family together, it's really charged." The whole family? Things that make you go hmmm' When we poised the idea of an Originals spinoff to our favorite hybrid, he tells us he's pulling for it "unashamedly."

Jessica: When is Stefan going to find out about that kiss between Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder)?
Very soon. As in, this  week soon!

Margie: Dying for Klaus and Caroline scoop!
Nothing between them in the next episode. Sad trombone! Klaus will have his hands full trying to get the coffins back. But there is a great storyline involving Tyler. Also, Bonnie's Mom and Caroline's dad both show up in the next episode. One to help their child, one not.

Edited by sonu.p - 12 years ago
sonu.p thumbnail

Vampire Diaries Synopsis for Season 3, Episode 14, "Dangerous Liaisons": Ballroom Blitz

Elena (Nina Dobrev) is surprised to receive an invitation to a formal ball, and when Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) hear the party is being hosted at Klaus's newly renovated mansion, they both insist on attending the event with her. Caroline (Candice Accola) and Matt (Zach Roerig) also receive invitations to the ball from unexpected admirers. At the elegant party, Elena learns of a horrifying plan that could lead to numerous deaths and she must decide who she can trust wither her new information. Caroline discovers a side of Klaus (Joseph Morgan) no one would have suspected. Finally, after an evening of violence and dashed hopes, Damon finds a new way to cope. Chris Grismer directed the episode written by Caroline Dries (#314). 

sonu.p thumbnail
No New Episode Next Week. The Vampire Diaries returns with Episode 13 - "Bringing out The Dead" on 2nd February.

*Sob* :(
sonu.p thumbnail
The Vampire Diaires Extended Promo - Bringing out the Dead

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SljzpJKv9f8[/YOUTUBE]
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sonu.p

No New Episode Next Week. The Vampire Diaries returns with Episode 13 - "Bringing out The Dead" on 2nd February.

*Sob* :(

OMFG 😲 reli 😲😭
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sonu.p

Damon Salvatore Naked Alert!

Warning: try to control your drool upon hearing the following scoop, female readers. It's bad for the keyboard.

On an upcoming episode of The Vampire Diaries, Damon Salvatore will wake up naked. But while there's no question about how fans will react to that scene, there is one pressing question regarding the development: Who will be the lucky lady by Damon's side?

At the People's Choice Awards, Ian Somerhalder told William Keck his birthday suited character will be lying with "another woman who is a hot vampire." So... Katherine, right?

"I can't say whether or not I'm in that scene," Nina Dobrev countered at the same event. "But it is a character fans are familiar with and Elena will definitely have an opinion on it."

We bet she will. The Vampire Diaries airs a new episode this Thursday night and you can view an Elena/Damon clip from it now.

OMFG OMFG 🤪 cant w8 anymoe ☺️
sonu.p thumbnail

Vampire Diaries "Bringing out the Dead" Pics:

sonu.p thumbnail

Spoiler Chat: 

Annalisa: Loving Klaus and Caroline's chemistry. Awesome twist! What's going to happen with them? Anything?
I hear it's also one of The Vampire Diaries' writers' favorite scenes of the season, but don't expect a sudden relationship to be born. Caroline (Candice Accola) is still holding strong to her faith that Tyler (Michael Trevino, who will be MIA from Mystic Falls for the next five episodes) will come out the other side of his sire bond issues. However, don't expect Klaus (Joseph Morgan) to back off, either.  Word is we see more of his interest in Caroline in the Feb. 9 episode "Dangerous Liaisons"—which might explain the stills of the two of them dancing together.

Heathmonterrey: Stefan and Elena—is there any hope for them?
The triangle definitely heats up in the next few episodes as Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) try to rebuild their relationship in spite of both brothers being in love with the same girl.

FrankLewis97: Any chance Stefan will end up being badder than Klaus, and Klaus a big old softy? I like bad Stefan.
The producers told me they swear that Klaus won't go soft, but that doesn't mean we won't start to see a more human side of him—except where his war with Stefan is concerned.  Why is it that Stefan always manages to bring out the worst in Klaus?

Nicole_Gutierrez: When will we see Jeremy again?
Word has it that Steven R. McQueen is still in Atlanta, so hope is not lost for Jeremy fans!

sonu.p thumbnail

Vampire Diaries Spoilers: How Long Will Bonnie's Love Interest Jamie Be Sticking Around?

According to Hollywood Life, we'll certainly see more of Jamie's pretty green eyes in Season 3, Episodes 17 and 18. "There's more story to be told, and it'll drift towards Bonnie because, I guess, she has a pretty flawed love life," Ri'chard tells Hollywood Life. He's keeping mum on whether Jamie will put some balm on those love wounds or not. Maybe Jamie and Jeremy should wrestle for her?
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
So My doubts were right...There is no new epi this week...gr8 😭