Devil_Of_HeavenKai.

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

The Vampire Diaries Exclusive: Joseph Morgan Teases the Return of Klaus

October 25th, 2011 3:58 PM by Matt Richenthal
Tags: ExclusivesInterviewsJoseph Morgan

When Vampire Diaries fans last saw Klaus, he was booking it out of Mystic Falls at the mere mention of Mikael, Elena's blood bag in hand, destination unknown.

In an exclusive interview today, Joseph Morgan delivered some bad news: we won't see Klaus again on this Thursday's "Ghost World." But the actor followed that disappointing scoop up with this exciting one: viewers are in for Klaus aplenty on episodes eight and nine!

Photo of Klaus

"Episode eight will really change the game," Morgan told me of the installment titled "Ordinary People." "We'll learn more about the Mikael/Klaus relationship, see where Klaus' fear springs from and why it's so justified."

We'll also go back in time again; way, way back. Morgan couldn't offer much detail, but he did verify that another member of the Original family will be introduced via an upcoming flashback.

Look for this glimpse into Klaus' past to reveal even more about the character, whose humanity has leaked out little by little over the course of season three. Morgan describes his ancient blood sucker as "incredibly dysfunctional."

"Deep down he just wants to be loved. Friendship and family have been lacking for him the last 1,000 years."

Hence why it took him so long to compel Stefan.

"It was really important to Klaus that Stefan come around on his own, through his own free will. He really wanted to believe they could be friends like they were in the 1920s."

But there was the slight problem of Stefan's love for Elena, of course, as well as the fact that Morgan admits his vampire doesn't really understand the concept of friendship. He says Klaus has always tried to control those close to him "through fear." Look where that has gotten him.

For Morgan, conversely, his take on Klaus as a frightening figure - quiet, playful, serene - has landed him a huge fan base. A relative unknown in America prior to landing this role, he's grown into a fan favorite by combining the writers' vision for his character with his own belief that the scariest thing "isn't when someone is shouting at you."

Take the opening scene of Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds, he says, citing Academy Award winner Christoph Waltz's work as Col. Hans Landa.

"The threat is that much more real because it means nothing to him. You know he'll just kill you and not think twice about it. I wanted to play on that sociopathic side."

And play it incredibly well he has. Klaus will next show up on November 3, while a new Vampire Diaries episode airs this Thursday.

Read more: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/10/the-vampire-diaries-exclusive-joseph-morgan-teases-the-return-of/#ixzz1bponChcc

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-Devil_Of_HeavenAnn_92Maz.-DRoadSoFar-Kai.-SilverAngel-TheBlackJaguar-x-Reshu-x-.SmokeySilence.

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I like the fact that atleast someone's coming who can strike fear into Klaus's heart (assuming he has one)... don't know anything about Michael, but like this thing about him already!!..

He makes Klaus RUN!!... great... maybe this way Tyler and Jenna could be avenged!!... I want the werewolf back!!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 25 October 2011 at 5:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DRoadSoFar-

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I am so totally in love with JM/Klaus. He is right. The scariest thing is not when someone is shouting on you. Klaus doesn't shout or evilly threaten - he just says , smirks and the job is done. Looking forward to Klaus and Miachel's story and why Klaus is scared of him.

Coming to love and friendship, Klaus needs to understand that you cannot force someone to love you. What he did to Elijah was emotional abuse , what he is doing to Stefan is stubborn rigidity to make him the Stefan that he was in 1920s. He can't force Stefan's heart , so he compelled it. I want Klaus to find love and peace but seriously, he needs to release Stefan, he really does need to that - let him go back to Elena and Damon because that is where Stefan's life is.

Ohh! And we get to see another ORIGINAL. YAYYY!

Edited by PinkChocolate - 25 October 2011 at 10:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suha16-Gayathri-hukshila

Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
3x08 stills credit: vampire-diaries.net

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.pDevil_Of_Heaven-Gayathri-meriyaarTasneem-17Ann_92...Maham...hukshila.Nabi.Healer.aa123.80-DRoadSoFar--x-Reshu-x-safeplacetolandragzz..SmokeySilence.-SilverAngel-

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
rebekah is looking very pretty in the flashback pictures. i am very intrigued by the original's story. wanna see klaus-rebekah-elijah and other original's relationship before they turned. excited to see ELIJAH back and even the original mother. cannot wait!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17RatiG

Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Wow Rebecca looks really pretty...i'm amazedEmbarrassed

Looking forward to Elijah-Rebecca
-Klaus
Ann_92 IF-Dazzler
Ann_92
Ann_92