The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nida_21halifax004...Maham...Healer.widaJennyPenny

-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE Finale Still: Stefan Doesn't Look Happy

Posted 1 hr ago by Nuzhat Naoreen in Crush Exclusive!, TV News

In case you were wondering, this is us FREAKING OUT because we just realized we're only a couple of hours away from the season finale of "Vampire Diaries" (seriously, why does this show have to go into hiatus at all?).

We already *kind* of know what to expect from tonight's finale (a.k.a. "As I Lay Dying") from last week's episode in which Stefan (Paul Wesley) promised to find a way to save werewolf-bitten Damon (Ian Somerhalder). That being said, this is "TVD" and even when we know what to expect, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. So we're left doing what we do best...speculating. Luckily, we've got this EXCLUSIVE, behind-the-scenes picture of Paul on set (thanks CW!) to help us piece a couple of things together. We've analyzed and obsessed over this image a thousand times to come up with the five following observations:

1. This Scene Takes Place Before The Chaos: This one's pretty obvious, but seeing as how no one is freaking out or crying (yet), we're guessing the scene on the lawn occurs before all the drama goes down (and how do we know there's drama you ask? Because this is "TVD," duh).

2. Stefan Is Brooding: According to the official description for tonight's episode, Stefan will go to extraordinary lengths to prevent a tragedy from happening. Now, from the still it's clear that Stefan isn't in the best of moods, but judging from the reactions of everyone around him, the impending "tragedy" hasn't occurred yet, so we're guessing his sad face is due to his concern about Damon. In other words, we're headed for more brotherly love (our fave!), and we can't wait.

3. There Will Be Costumes!: Now, two things the synopsis from "As I Lay Dying" tells us is that there will be a Mystic Falls screening of "Gone With the Wind" and Damon will have flashbacks to the 1800s. Naturally, we had assumed that the only time we'd get to see fab period garb was during Damon's flashbacks, but it's clear from this image that present-day Mystic Falls residents will be playing dress-up as well. Just take a closer look, and you'll see a woman in the background in an elaborate blue gown. She's either a girl with weird taste or someone taking part in the "Gone With the Wind" presentation.

4. Caroline Is Having A Picnic (With Someone!): We've already seen the image of Caroline (Candice Accola) enjoying a picnic (guess, she's moving past her breakup?), but from this image we can tell she's sharing it with someone. Caroline has two glasses in front of her! So who's the lucky guy or gal she's breaking bread with? We're guessing Elena (Nina Dobrev) or maybe Bonnie (Kat Graham) because (SPOILER ALERT!) Julie Plec told TV Guide that Matt and Tyler won't be in the finale.

5. Stefan's Wearing Leather: Okay, fine, this doesn't' really provide any added insight, but whatever, he looks hot and we had to point it out.

Anyway, while we spent countless hours analyzing this one photo, there's a pretty good chance that when the episode airs tonight all of our theories will be turned upside down. Why? Because, as we said before making our list, this is "The Vampire Diaries," and that's what the show does. Every time we think we know what's going on, we learn that really, we had no idea. For that reason alone, we can't wait for the twists and turns of tonight's finale. Sure, we'll probably end up throwing our remote at the wall by the end of it, but hey...it's worth it for good television.

What are you expecting from tonight's episode? What theories do you have based on our exclusive still? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

The Vampire Diaries Finale First Look! Is Katherine Crashing the Party

We're not sure why Mystic Falls continues to have these big town events. Bad things always go down! But then again, we wouldn't have crazy entertaining episodes of The Vampire Diaries, so...by all means Mystic Falls, keep those theme nights coming!

But what's this? A very Katherine-looking Nina Dobrev waltzing in on the town square screening of Gone with the Wind! She sure is dressed appropriately, but what's even more interesting is what the next photo reveals…

MORE: Glee-Dux: A Prom Night We Won't Soon Forget! Plus Scoop on the Final Episodes

Vampire DiariesCW

We can't spot anyone one else dressed up in Civil War-era ensembles, so why the costume? And since there is a giant projection screen in the background, this clearly isn't a flashback. And is that Damon (Ian Somerhalder) we spot watching Katherine approach? We thought he was locked up somewhere trying not to die?! But that figure could also be Jeremy (Steven McQueen), which might put him smack dab in the middle of danger. Who let him out of the house? Damn it, Aunt Jenna!

Oh. Riiight.

Can you take the suspense? Thankfully, we don't have to wait much longer to find out what exactly is happening in this photo, because the season finale of The Vampire Diaries is tonight. And you know where to go after you're done watching? Right back here, for a special TVD season-finale redux. Where else are you going to freak out with other fans?

Since we have some time before the show, let's speculate on these photos. It'll make the hours go quicker, and before you know it, it'll be time to tune in for what will surely be a "crawesome" (crazy-awesome) season-ending episode of The Vampire Diaries.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b241393_vampire_diaries_finale_first_look.html#ixzz1MAEPwurR

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

'Vampire Diaries' Finale Scoop: Kat Graham Reveals Damon Isn't Bonnie's Biggest Problem

If you think Bonnie Bennett is safe after finally battling Klaus on last week's "Vampire Diaries," think again. When we spoke to actress Kat Graham on the phone yesterday in anticipation of tonight's season finale, she told us her witchy alter ego is still poised to sacrifice herself to protect best friend Elena.

"I feel that she's still gonna do what she has to do to save Elena's life," she told us. "I don't think she's in the clear. I don't think anyone is in the clear. I think anyone can go at any moment. I think Bonnie has a lot of responsibilities. The characters in the show need her ability to do what they can and even with what happened in the last episode, when Damon gets bit by a werewolf and put this huge, dark cloud over all of them of what they're going to do to see if there even is a cure for him to get better."

After casting a spell that ensured Elena wouldn't die, the logical conclusion any viewer would draw is that Bonnie will be the one to save Damon. But, as Kat told us, the smoldery vamp isn't Bonnie's chief concern in the finale.

"I don't even necessarily think that the biggest problem Bonnie has in the season finale is Damon's werewolf bite," she revealed. "And I'm not saying that to be cruel. I'm saying Bonnie has an even bigger problem than that if you can imagine. If she's asking for help, it must be a really big reason."

It's true that the self-sufficient sorceress rarely asks for help, so we can only imagine what momentous struggle faces Bonnie on tonight's season finale. Bring it, Kevin and Julie!

What problem do you think Bonnie will struggle with during tonight's episode? Sound off in the comments and on Twitter!

patakhaguddi

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Tonight's season finale brings the return of Inside the Vampire Diaries, a behind the scenes look at the show sponsored by Ford Fiesta and hosted by Candice Accola. This time around Candice is bribing with cupcakes sitting down Julie Plec to ask her questions submitted by TVD fans via Facebook. Click the image below to watch the video at cwtv.com (international fans can view it, too!).

-Nayab-

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
WHAT...AN..EPISODE...roller coaster and it had me tearing up like anything...SALVATORE BROTHER LOVE!!! 

JennyPenny

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Spoilers for last episode: In white so people who haven't watched it don't get the whole gist

Damon wasn't playing nice with himself. Taking off his ring, what seemed like a nice moment for him to bask in the sun became a "I'll just burn myself alive" moment. Luckily, Stefan swooped in and saved Damon from himself. People have to keep doing that… Anyway, Stefan made use of the cage downstairs and locked Damon up. It seems a little counter intuitive, but at least it keeps Damon safe. Although, would you want to be slowly dying and locked away without any comforts? That sucks. Remember how Rose had the big, comfy bed?

We picked back up with Damon as he was beginning his hallucinations. Proving to us what is his true north (or, bitchy, two-faced north) he was thinking about Katherine back during the Civil War. Interestingly, Damon then brought Elena into his vision and she told him to stop letting Katherine toy with him. There's a lot of meat to that moment. Damon see's Elena as the only person in a bazillion or so years that can teach him to respect himself.

Alaric showed up to visit Damon at his sick pen (it's not a sick bed!) and Damon accused him of being there for suicide watch. The pain was intensifying, and Damon's guilt was coming out in spades. He told Alaric to hate him for turning his wife into a vampire and for getting Jenna killed. The answer to these problems was alcohol. Damon got a chance to get a chokehold on Alaric and insist that Alaric kill him. But Alaric comes prepared, and fought back.

Sheriff Forbes was leading an Ambush to capture Damon, and she walked into the cage with a gun. Damon was waiting, and knocked the Sheriff too the ground – SWOOSHBOOM.

Damon wandered around the Gone with the Wind festival, seeing Katherine yet again. Jeremy found him, but Damon was dead set on seeing Elena. The pair made it to TheGrill, and Sheriff Forbes took a shot at Damon – whose self-survival instincts kicked in and he swooshed away again, leaving Jeremy the gunshot victim. Oops. Another reason to find Elena and apologize!

Damon found Elena, hallucinating that she was Katherine. To be fair, they do look like the same person.He went in to bite Katherine who was really Elena. But he realized it was Elena before any major damage was done.

Finally in a bed, Elena snuggled Damon to her bosom and held him. "No one forced me to love her. It was my choice," Damon said to Elena, saying he always makes the wrong choice. "Tell Stefan I'm sorry," he asked of Elena. Brother Stefan was out getting trashed, yo (on human blood.)

Katherine was "compelled" to bring the cure, Klaus' blood, to Damon. Unfortunately, Katherine is on vervain now.

Damon was in his shame spiral, saying he deserved to die and how he was so glad to have met Elena. Once again, he was so sorry – especially for doing so many things to hurt her. "I love you. You should know that," Damon said as fangirls squealed everywhere. "You shoulda met me in 1864. I think you woulda liked me." Elena countered, "I like you now. Just the way you are." As Damon's eyes closed, she went in for a kiss (more platonic than sensual.)

Just on time, Katherine arrived with the cure. "I owed you one," she said to Damon.

Stefan had sacrificed everything to save Damon, making Damon ready to feel all the more guilty for The Vampire Diaries season 3!  (I can just see Damon now, "Yay, now I get to be responsible for tons more deaths.") We also know that Klaus and Stefan will be hunting down Katherine, so we'll see Katherine in season 3.  Yaaay.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pritirayspatakhaguddi

Go to top