The Vampire Diaries

TVD - spoilers and promos #2 (Page 135)

Post Reply New Post

Page 135 of 150

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged

MYSTERIOUS ISLAND Shane leads an expedition to a deserted island off the coast of Nova Scotia, where he believes the secret of healing is hidden. On the walk to the island's interior, Rebekah and Elena continue their rivalry, Stefan does his best to keep the peace and Damon accuses Shane of leading them into a trap. Jeremy and Bonnie attempt to discover the brand message, while Shane reveals more about the legend of witch Qetsiyah and Silas, along with his own personal history.Back in Mystic Falls, Tyler confronts Klaus and Caroline is caught by the violence that follows.

Edited by itsD.E.L.E.N.A - 17 January 2013 at 5:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfireRatiGiMadzMS-meghasharma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVD - spoilers and promos #2 (Page 135)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
DANGEROUS LIAISONS When Rebekah (Claire Holt) turns down Klaus' (Joseph Morgan) plea to stop Kol (Nathaniel Buzolic) and protect Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), Klaus turns to Stefan (Paul Wesley) for help.  After an angry confrontation with her father, Mayor Hopkins (guest star Rick Worthy), over his unconventional approach to ending the violence in Mystic Falls, Bonnie (Kat Graham) has a frightening run-in with Kol, followed by an unexpected visitor.  Klaus complicates the already tense feelings between Stefan and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) by revealing a bit of Stefan's personal life, then surprises Damon by asking for personal advice.  Elena (Nina Dobrev) tells Stefan about her dangerous plan for Jeremy, leaving Stefan in a difficult spot.  When the high school's 1980s Decade Dance is cancelled by Mayor Hopkins, Stefan finds a charming way to make it up to a disappointed Rebekah.  Brad Turner directed the episode written by Rebecca Sonnenshine (#412

Source: http://vampirediariesonline.com/tag/vampire-diaries-season-4/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfireRatiGMS-meghasharma

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Sorry, double post

Edited by itsD.E.L.E.N.A - 17 January 2013 at 11:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiG

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Vampire Diaries "Catch Me If You Can'' 4-11 Stills

Edited by itsD.E.L.E.N.A - 17 January 2013 at 11:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jeemanrocksrainfireRatiGdocnussMS-meghasharma

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Promo of 4*11

Credit: Televisionpromos

Edited by mahi0809 - 17 January 2013 at 11:18pm

jeemanrocksitsD.E.L.E.N.AiMadzRatiGMS-meghasharma

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Extended promo 4*11

Australian promo 4*11

jeemanrocksrainfireRatiGiMadzMS-meghasharma

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
@ itsD.E.L.E.N.A = just wanted to thank you for always sharing all the promos and spoilers with everyone Smile...really appreciate it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsD.E.L.E.N.Ameriyaar

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
'Vampire Diaries': Julie Plec talks new Delena (and Stebekah?) developments

by Mandi Bierly

SPOILER ALERT! If you haven't seen this week's "After School Special" episode of The Vampire Diaries, stop reading now. The central love triangle took another interesting turn. We asked showrunner Julie Plec for a hint of what's to come.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Compelled by Rebekah to tell the truth about why she slept with Damon, Elena said it wasn't because of the sire bond it's because she loves him. Then Elena phoned Damon and told him it felt real to her, and she said, "I love you." Does that settle the debate, or does that question still exist?

JULIE PLEC: I think the takeaway, ultimately, is that Elena believes it so fundamentally that in that moment, it's enough for Damon to let himself believe too. Yes, of course, the question is still gonna exist and always gonna exist. This isn't necessarily the end-all, be-all now that that word ["love"] has been spoken. The doubt is still gonna be there. And it's gonna continue to eat at Damon for the next few episodes. Elena's gonna continue to have to fight for it in how much she believes it. But in this moment, it's these two people who have been trying so hard to do the right thing and stay away from each other, and after two really long horrible days, they just need to touch base with each other. Just letting himself allow it to be real for one small moment is enough for Damon. And by the way, that song [Snow Patrol's "New York," playing during the phone call], that was the song that we wanted to use during the Damon-Elena kiss in episode 10 last year, and we lost it a week before we were going to air it. So I had that song in my back pocket for a year waiting for the right moment to use it again.

Stefan and Rebekah teaming up is a nice twist.

We've seen Stefan self-destruct in many different ways, and they're usually pretty dark and pretty violent. We thought that an interesting take on his response to losing his girl, to feeling lied to and betrayed, to having his heart shredded, would be to become singularly focused on getting that cure to put an end to all this misery whether it be for himself and Elena, or maybe he just wants to shove it down Damon's throat, who knows [Laughs] and to align with probably the most self-destructive partner. He's proverbially getting into bed with Elena's mortal enemy. So we just got excited about the juicy opportunity for that partnership.

Rebekah made a point of saying that Klaus had erased how Stefan felt about her from Stefan's mind. Are those feelings going to resurface? Is that a new question to add to the mix?

Well, you know, we had this magnificent chemistry that we hit on when we first introduced her character, and then each of their individual stories took them in a different direction, so it's something that we've never been able to revisit. And yet, it did exist, even though Stefan was a much different person. Now I think there'll be a little bit of a nostalgia attached to a time when they were both in a much different place. I don't see a world where Stefan wakes up and says, "Ohmygosh, I've been with the wrong girl all along." I don't think that's the case at all. In fact, I think he pretty much loathes Rebekah and everything she stands for. But, there are some good memories there that will resurface and give them pause.

Source: EW

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

itsD.E.L.E.N.AmeriyaardocnussMS-meghasharma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top