The Vampire Diaries

TVD - spoilers and promos #2 (Page 124)

Post Reply New Post

Page 124 of 150

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Ha! I imagine Caroline killing Bonnie! LOL Coz, in those three ladies, I like Caroline the most and then Elena and Bonnie is not even list. LOL Never liked her. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVD - spoilers and promos #2 (Page 124)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetNancy

SweetNancy

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Ha! I imagine Caroline killing BonnieLOL Coz, in those three ladies, I like Caroline the most and then Elena and Bonnie is not even list. LOL Never liked her. 

@ bold: I WANT THISTongue

According to E! Online, "One of the hottest TV actresses around is taking a seriously dark turn this season, and this good girl is going bad. Real bad. So much so that according to sources, she will kill a notable character ...

i think it can be Bonnie, after all she is said to be Hottest actress of TVDEmbarrassed and there was this news she might go dark.. AND(also) then we have our good girl Elena, she can also be going at that side, bad reall bad (i dont want to be her) coz writers mayb referring her to this as Damon.. (a monster/killer and Damon is not a monsterOuch)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

The Vampire Diaries Webclip (2) 4x05 - The Killer  

its-DEBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaariMadzswashbuckling

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsD.E.L.E.N.A

The Vampire Diaries Webclip (2) 4x05 - The Killer  

its-DEBig smile

Great!

Now, she was not 'herself' with him, but I still liked it coz just like me, Damon did not even bother to think about it coz he knew she is as always confused and unaware of what she feels. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartAnkita_88

swashbuckling

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Delena-cious

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
The Vampire Diaries - Episode 4.09 - O Come, All Ye Faithful

A WINTER WONDERLAND IN MYSTIC FALLS As a Winter Wonderland-themed party fills the streets of Mystic Falls, Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline (Candice Accola) find themselves at odds with Tyler (Michael Trevino) over his plans for Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and his hybrids. When Caroline proposes a solution to their problem, Hayley (guest star Phoebe Tonkin) finds a dramatic way to make it clear that she is not on board. Later, Klaus makes a discovery that leads to chaos and violence. Meanwhile, Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Damon retreat to the Gilbert Lake House to help Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) conquer some dangerous inner demons with the help of Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Professor Shane (guest star David Alpay), who reveals a piece of ancient history that leaves them all speechless. Zach Roerig also stars.

Source:http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/the-vampire-diaries-episode-409-o-come.html

meriyaar

swashbuckling

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsD.E.L.E.N.Ameriyaar

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adi_kajen

New promo<3 

O bhaaiii...i thot sum dosage of Damon would be thr in dis Generic promo,,,Embarrassed but thr is nothing...only dat stupid elena bcuming vampire... thanks by the way...no offense to u , aditi...its frustration speaaking...our holy Julie plec...Sleepy

swashbuckling

Post Reply New Post

Go to top