Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sonu.p

The Vampire Diaries 3x18 Sneak Peek (1) | "The Murder of One" [HD]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YUVq3ZJh8xY[/YOUTUBE]

Damon saying; they have to wait for the movie to see how he got the wood. errrhhh Damon, please dont mention what and how all happend last week😳
sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ask Ausiello (spoiler)-

Question: Got any more scoop about The Vampire Diaries' decade dance on April 26? â€”Amy
Ausiello: Two characters will share an intimate moment on the dance floor, and I predict Delena fans will not be swooning.

[Ok, Im hoping like hell that means Stefan-Elena... or that could also mean Damon and some random chick!... I cant stop speculating!! Gosh cant wait for it!]
sonu.p thumbnail

Vampire Diaries Spoilers: Who's Coming Back From the Grave for the Season 3 Finale?

about 14 hours ago by Jenny McGrathSPOILER ALERT!!

On a show with vampires and ghosts, you never know who will be popping up on The Vampire Diaries. Season 2's finale shocked viewers with the return of Anna (Malese Jow) and Vicki Donovan (Kayla Ewell) — two deceased characters who came back from the dead. The Season 3 finale will see another dead Mystic Falls resident, though in flashback form.

Which Character Is Coming Back for the Vampire Diaries Season 3 Finale?
Photo Credit: The CW

For those of you who have been saying RIP Aunt Jenna (Sara Canning) all Season 3 long, you'll be ecstatic to know she'll appear in some of the finale's flashback scenes. Zap2It confirms that Sarah will make her return in the episode showing the Gilbert parents before they died on the Wickery Bridge.

Sigh, we're excited to see Aunt J again, but we wish she would appear in present day as well. If anyone can save Alaric (Matt Davis) from himself, it's her. (Or Ghost Aunt Jenna.)

sonu.p thumbnail

The Vampire Diaries - The Murder of One Producer's Preview

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3waWmzrzOYA[/YOUTUBE]
sonu.p thumbnail

Vampire Diaries Synopsis for Season 3, Episode 19, "Heart of Darkness"

"THE VAMPIRE DIARIES" — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
"Heart of Darkness" (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

TYLER RETURNS TO MYSTIC FALLS — Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) set off together to make sure Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) is safe in Denver, and to see if his special abilities can help reveal the information they need about ancient vampire bloodlines.  It doesn't take them long to learn that Jeremy has been hanging with the wrong people.  Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Klaus (Joseph Morgan) both go to brutal extremes in their search for the missing weapon.  Caroline (Candice Accola) is thrilled when Tyler (Michael Trevino) returns to town, but Tyler soon suspects that something has been going on between Caroline and Klaus.  Matt (Zach Roerig) has his hands full trying to keep Rebecca (Claire Holt) busy organizing the school's upcoming 1920s Decade Dance.  Chris Grismer directed the episode written by Brian Young and Evan Bleiweiss (#319).

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They may share a last name, but The Vampire Diaries has made it very clear: Jamie Bennett is NOT Bonnie Bennett's brother. Did you catch that not-so-subtle line on last Thursday's episode?

It was reiterated to me again last night on the phone with Robert Ri'chard, who has come on board The CW thriller in the role of Abbie's adopted son. What did producers tell him about the role when he first signed on?

"They made it clear I'm not Bonnie's brother," the actor said. "I'm not family to her, but I'm gonna play an important, personal role in her life."

Meaning what, exactly? Will romantic sparks fly? Robert Ri'chard couldn't say, but he did elaborate on a bond that forms between the pair.

With Abby out of both of their lives, Jamie and Bonnie will grow "closer and closer," Robert Ri'chard teased. "She's the only person he can turn to. Yes, she's a witch... but she's also really pretty!"

And what does Bonnie see in Jamie? (Not that the actor isn't handsome, of course).

"He's paternal," Ri'chard said. "He's strong. She really admires his strength. There's a protective nature about him him, which it helpful in this town of vampires, witches and werewolves."

Read more: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/03/robert-richard-teases-closeness-to-come-between-jamie-and-bonnie/#ixzz1qW3Wqohq
sonu.p thumbnail

Cassidy Freeman Teases "Life-Changing Surprise" for Sage on The Vampire Diaries

Sage delivered a pair of shocks to Damon on last week's episode of The Vampire Diaries, first showing up in Mystic Falls after a century away, and then turning on him by burning down the town bridge.

But the unexpected tables will turn on this ancient blood sucker tonight, Cassidy Freeman told me over the phone.

"Sage has a big surprise coming," the actress teased of events ahead on "The Murder of One." "And it's definitely life-changing."

Freeman couldn't divulge many details, of course, but she did confirm Sage will come face-to-face with Finn this week, along with his disapproving siblings, including a returning Klaus.

What exactly is the problem these Originals have with the redhead?

"Imagine your brother's high school girlfriend," Freeman explained. "Except it's not high school. You're a vampire and you live forever. To Klaus and Rebekah, Sage isn't good enough to be with Finn. They're full of animosity, there's a lack of respect all around."

Look for the Originals' storyline to "come to a head" by the end of the hour, as well, Freeman previewed.

What role might Sage play in their fate? It's unknown if the character will be back when The Vampire Diaries returns on April 19, but Freeman says  she'll try to have the most fun she can in the meantime.

"She's 900 years old. She accepts that this is the way it is. She doesn't think anything is gonna change any time soon, so her M.O. is to have a really good time, to live life to the fullest."

And maybe offer Elena some advice before she departs? I asked Freeman what Sage might say to this confused teen, stuck between two attractive vampires.

"She'd tell her to get over it," the actress said. "Just get over it and get in the shower with them!"

hodan1987 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu.p

The Vampire Diaries - The Murder of One Producer's Preview

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3waWmzrzOYA[/YOUTUBE]

If Damon is not part of the "kill originals" plan…then it will fail. He is the only one who is competent in that group. Oh well! I feel like Klaus will ask Bonnie reverse the spell that tie the siblings together…leading to one dying in the end with Klaus still being alive. ðŸ¤”
sonu.p thumbnail

The Vampire Diaries Promo 3x19 - Heart of Darkness [HD]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Qu2NfS0Of4I#t=0s[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by sonu.p - 12 years ago
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
next is on april 19th ???aww not again !!!