Pratigya
Pratigya

INTERACTIVE FFT 3RD MAY (Page 3)

sandy50 Newbie
sandy50
sandy50

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Hi  carisma,

I always like your FFT...But as far as Aarushi is concerned,to restore her lost image, to give her importance and to make us viewers  forget her past mistakes, she is shown sweet in her gesture..to some extent cv's have succeeded in this as for now most of us  are hating prat's behaviour towards krishna...why in this show one character has to be degraded to show the other one sweet...in btw i have no sympathy for Aarushi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshna1020telstra

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
1.Did you find Arushi's gesture sweet, she is willing to give     Adharsh another chance? Shows at least as a SISTER she cares about her brother.Yeah it was very nice gesture from her.

2.Dis Pratigya overreact? Was Krishna that wrong to deserve such zaliliathi?Yeah she overreacted but krishna was also guilty.

3. Do we want to watch this mardy track?
 No 
4. Did Pratigya do wrong in disrespecting her husband, by just going off to MMFG without telling him?No not really she informed her MIL thats enough.

5. Does Amma's game seem to be getting dangerous?True Amma game is getting very dangerous she also got her intial success when Krishna reacted in the morning.

6. Do you think Pratigya will forgive Krishna - with a track where Raadhe is beating him and he will not lift his finger? ill she feel bad.
 Yeah she will surely forgive him.
7. Was Komal right in stating that her husband is not violent ad is just a gift taker? If she knows he did this knowingly.. will she support him?I think komal is very innocent she thinks her husband very sanskari and bhola but when she will understand that he does all knowingly she will not support him.

8. If you were Pratigya would you stand by your husband and bail him... Will you scream and shout and get it out of your system or give him the Khamoshi ki zubaan?Yeah i will support my husband because i am not having courage to see my husband in jail like Pratigya.
akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=carisma

1.Did you find Arushi's gesture sweet, she is willing to give     Adharsh another chance? Shows at least as a SISTER she cares about her brother.Here  i  beg  2 differ. Even  she  also  commited  a  crime  (bigamy)  but  was  forgiven. So  she  wants  her  brother  also  2  be  forgiven  and  given  another  chance  in  life.So  it  was   her  guilty  feeling deep  down 4  what  she  had  done ( though  she  behaves  as  a  saint outwards)   drove  her  2 help  her  brother  out.Arushi  is  1 character  who  doesn't  invoke  any  sympathy  in  me.It  would  have  been nice  if  the  CV's  had  shown  the  outcome  of  brash  decision taken  by  young  girls through  her.Here  the  CV's  r  trying  2  bring  her  2  the  limelight  again Dead

2.Dis Pratigya overreact? Was Krishna that wrong to deserve such zaliliathi?Yes  2  an xtent. No  he  was  not. It  would  have  been  nice  if  she  had  given  this  treatment  in  the  4  walls  of  their  bedroom

3. Do we want to watch this mardy track?No  way.Give  me  a  break

4. Did Pratigya do wrong in disrespecting her husband, by just going off to MMFG without telling him?Yeah  2  an  xtent.But  k lied  2 her  abt  beating  raadhe and  i  think  that  made  her  even  more  angry  at  him

5. Does Amma's game seem to be getting dangerous?Yes  yes she  seems  2  be  getting  more  and  more wicked  with  her  plans

6. Do you think Pratigya will forgive Krishna - with a track where Raadhe is beating him and he will not lift his finger? ill she feel bad. Hmmm...  maybe  that  can  happen  complete  filmy  style

7. Was Komal right in stating that her husband is not violent ad is just a gift taker? If she knows he did this knowingly.. will she support him?Komal  is  a  girl  who  just  blindly supports  her  hubby  and  doesn't  think  beyond  that.I  think  she  doesn't  know  the  intensity  of  her hubby's  crime

8. If you were Pratigya would you stand by your husband and bail him... Will you scream and shout and get it out of your system or give him the Khamoshi ki zubaan?I  would  bail  him  out  but  would  surely  scream  and  shout  at  him  in  privacy

[/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
...But as far as Aarushi is concerned,to restore her lost image, to give her importance and to make us viewers forget her past mistakes, she is shown sweet in her gesture..to some extent cv's have succeeded in this as for now most of us are hating prat's behaviour towards krishna...why in this show one character has to be degraded to show the other one sweet...in btw i have no sympathy for Aarushi.
    Sandy u completely agree with u. i said today i liked the gesture she did as sister. the cv's always degrade one character to show the other one sweet. iwill not forgive arushi. that is true she did the most unforgetable mistake and she escaped without any punishment that is the biggest thing. she played with human emotions. here adarsh played with money only. i don;t know why the cv's cann;t maintain a balance of characters atleast for the leads.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy50a_uma

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
  i really love to answer all these questions and here is my take...

1.Did you find Arushi's gesture sweet, she is willing to give     Adharsh another chance? Shows at least as a SISTER she cares about her brother?

i doubt whether they are trying to bring back the ald stupid track with 
a-s...if aarushi tries to help him defenitely there is a chance for sakthi's entry and i have no feelings for aarushi at all...i was looking at her make up...her face was full of powder and her cheeks were filled with rose powder...have you seen her eyes...uske aankh tho dikhay nahi diya...only eye-liner as if she is going for dance competition...it was a waste of tym...

2.Dis Pratigya overreact? Was Krishna that wrong to deserve such zaliliathi?

i think it was sakthi's and kesamma's words made her to react like this...you know , they said he wont change at all and not going to be successful in running dhaba...they even called him gunda...and no wife wd like to hear such heartbreaking words from dear one's...he was not that wrong but she was giving him new ideas for impressing the customers and he didnt said that he had already given prasadi to radhe...

i dont think that they are sticking with it...and i dont want krishna to be beaten up by radhe...but not to react if radhe does damages to his dhaba...then defenitely pratgya will ask him "y didnt react"...he will reply 
"i didnt wanted to break your trust"...then "y didnt you call police"(they are my intimate friendsLOL).Ouch.he replies "they all went to provide security to minister...then wat will she do...again rebuilt the dhaba...i dont know where is this track heading to...wait and see...

4. Did Pratigya do wrong in disrespecting her husband, by just going off to MMFG without telling him?

no no...she always wanted his help to go there ...now amma is with her then y shd she disturdb his little hubby from his sleep...even he was so tired...she knows all that...i doubt whether she will stay there that nite...it wd be nice to watch, krishna without seeing pratigya for a whole day...he will defenitely rush that nite to mfgj...he doesnt care that its dark nite...

5. Does Amma's game seem to be getting dangerous?

i'm confused with her.....Confused...anywys pratigya has a doubt in her...but our innocent baba will be her prey...

6. Do you think Pratigya will forgive Krishna - with a track where Raadhe is beating him and he will not lift his finger? ill she feel bad.

i really dont want this to happen...it wd be an ordinary track...but something more than this...where she should learn a lesson...that always principles wont help you...

7. Was Komal right in stating that her husband is not violent ad is just a gift taker? If she knows he did this knowingly.. will she support him?

she is also an innocent girl...she dont know anything about the world..and she fells that adarsh wont do  anything wrong as he is  the son of great raja harishcahndra shyamji saxena... 

8. If you were Pratigya would you stand by your husband and bail him... Will you scream and shout and get it out of your system or give him the Khamoshi ki zubaan?

i dont know how to react but defenitely i'll cry...i'm so sensitive i cant control my emotions at all...i hope my family members take initiative and teach him a lesson...and i wont talk to him for some days and forget abt that...

anyways i really enjoyed writing answers to the queries...

Edited by lakshmipai - 04 May 2011 at 1:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
good post carisma di , starting with arushi yes her gestures was fine to help her brother even she has commit crime and later  adarsh as elder bro forgive her and accepted her, BUT, I think arushi shd find out first whter adsrh is guilty and sorry for his crime, if yes then its Ok if she help him.
 AND komal is gone case for me, frankly i could not at all relate with her character frm the day she was introduce and not even 2day when there is zero progreess in her character.
 And atlast Kriya, well If cv,s has decided to create rift  fights or misunderstanding between them then definately amma,s plan will work her, well and frankly iam really now losing interst frm this show yaar i dont know y?
roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
hey carisma ...wonderful post ... good qts...
yup  loved ktc  conversation n jail & loved the way krishna said "ab aaya samjne kahan se aiyee yeh gaadi"

1.Did you find Arushi's gesture sweet, she is willing to give     Adharsh another chance? Shows at least as a SISTER she cares about her brother.
yaa even i like arushi sweet gesture ...she wnts 2 give her bro 2nd chance...

i think esp n dis matter she overreact...may be she s angry as wel as hurt even after repeatedly told him not to do he has done... in my view she should hve listen 2 him... then try 2 make him understand b'coz of dis act you hve bring bad reputation for ur business...

i really wnt 2 see intelligent brave krishna who tackle everything...

4. Did Pratigya do wrong in disrespecting her husband, by just going off to MMFG without telling him?
 she hasnt disrespect him... she s hurt...she has informed amma...apart frm right/wrong thing...i rlly wnt pratigya 2 understand krishna point of view... after watching y'day epi... krishna clearly told her tat "main kaise tumhara sapna tutne dey sakta ...so dat why i hve beaten radhe...(just my pov)  
yaa amma has started her dangerous game... may be  ther will rift / misunderstanding between kriya...but i rlly wnt kriya 2 bond as one watever matter may be

dont know ... i am bit confused..

7. Was Komal right in stating that her husband is not violent ad is just a gift taker? If she knows he did this knowingly.. will she support him? 
her upbringing taught her whether husband is right/wrong as a wife u hve 2 blindly support him...
8. If you were Pratigya would you stand by your husband and bail him... Will you scream and shout and get it out of your system or give him the Khamoshi ki zubaan?
depend upon d  sitution i will react...i will support him afterwards i will give him silent treatment 

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
1.Did you find Arushi's gesture sweet, she is willing to give     Adharsh another chance? Shows at least as a SISTER she cares about her brother.
Never diii...i found it rather ineffective...she has no right to advice him as she herself cant take a decision about HER life

no.coz all she know is krishna to become an ideal man lyk her papa(Confused).that doesnt mean that we all have to accept that she is ryt.the point is according to her POV,Krishna broke her trust for the second tym.So her anger was natural.But Krishna cant be blamed too..he reacted in a way which he was aquainted of.

now the latest buzz is that krishna will leave all his maar peet for the sake of prats.he promises prats that he wont do it ever.so if that is to be believed,im almost sure that Radhe will take advantage over this n we r yet eager to see P eating her words...in that sense,an YES from my side

that was wrong from her side..atleast she shud have waited for him to wake up.he went against her dreams n broke her trust,that doesnt mean that he had lost the right to know wer his wife is...

Amma is intlligently moving her coins.jz that she is waitng for a chance,so that she can utilize it to poison krishna's ears n mind

hmm..i think that will be the upcoming track..by the way it goes..it seems so

i dont think she will oppose him.as far as she is concerned,her world revolves around all the posh

If i was in her place,i'll better support him infront of everyone.but as u said,Khamoshi ki zubaan will be more effective wen we r alone..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index