India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

I SALUTE KINSHUK MAHAJAN!!!! (Page 2)

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Agree with all of your comments. Kins indeed is a brilliant actor and there's no compromise with that. He knows how to deliver each and every emotion. Even though I dont like that jealousy track but can't deny that Kins played it really well.Clap

susmita410 Newbie
susmita410
susmita410

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. I am watching CCBM just because of Kinshuk and his love towards Nivi. He is rocking.

If they show bad about Viren or relation going bad with Nivi, I will stop watching. I wish the romance and love continues between nivren and they sort out the jealous evil factor before creating a huge mess in their life.

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

hey jaan i m f9 . n my exam was gd . hopefully all subjects will b gd .

ohh dear u know dis is wht i wanted 2 tell but forgot lol . tht Seriouslyy his expression n his face is a open book n any1 cn read wht he is thnkng . n feeling . I wonder why Nivi n all soods didn't understand Viren anyime ?

Lol, we always think alike naa?!

I dont know jaan why they cant read him when we so easily can, they never seem to understand him - but then the CT's always want to show Viren as the bad one who makes mistakes, so then how can they show that Nivi and the family are understanding him? Dikana hi nahi chahteOuch It's so unfair that they treat him like that!

Oh thats good about ur exam sweetie, i hope they're all as good!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Moni, He is one  Brilliant Actor. Hats off to his performance. He is the best and I will say this I don't know many actors in this show business but I feel that only Kinshuk had that potential to bring Viren to life. Rajanji, did a great job offering Kinshuk this role and actually appreciate Kinshuk to accept this role which is completely different and he could show his talent.
I did not know Kinshuk before this serial but he made me go crazy over Viren with his performance. As you all know I am crazy over Mr.Darcy and I loved Colin Firth's performance as Mr.Darcy, that was because I knew Darcy in and out by the time I saw Pride and Prejudice in which Colin Firth acted as Mr.Darcy and he just brought Mr.Darcy to life.
But Mr.Viren Sood's character is written by some writer and we don't know anything about this character, Kinshuk poured life to this character and made me go crazy over Viren. From the beginning he entered the show he portrayed so many different emotions, expressions, moods, shades. In everything he did, he was Brilliant, amazing and outstanding. Congratulations Kinshuk and Hats off to you. And thank you for being Viren Sood for us. You are a Winner in our hearts.ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
yes asma , ct's r seriouslyy playingg wid Viren's character . they r taking undue advantage of Kinshuk's brillaint talent thnkng abt tht He will b excellent in anythng whtever He will b given . n Viren's character is already charm of d how So d story will hav 2 b around him . So they r dongg dis but yaar there r many other ways 2 do tht , why 2 make Viren feel neglected n down again ? whtever he felt frm 20 yrs was nt enough ? tht now again dis neglection n tht2 frm outsiders ?

n seriouslyy in tht precap those 2 employess , jiska kha rahe hai ussi ke baare mein aisa bol rahe hai , wht d hell they were talking abt Viren ? n hu dare they 2 talk abt Viren like tht ? 1st those 2 workers who talked abt runbbish when Sid fought wid them but tomm when Viren will hear all tht He will feel veryy veryy bad yaar n dis we saw on his face in d precap , he was nt abgry but hurt . he is tired frm comparisons n neglections . hu much he will bear it yaar , there is some limit , Just becozz He is Viren Sood doesn't mean tht every1 got rght 2 insult him .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011lamsanjaani07..Sakeena..

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
nautanki kahika

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
exavtlyy miliee , it't no just viren's haracer skech whch made every1 fall for Viren but It's Kinshuk's brillaint acting n hard work whch made every1 fall for Viren Sood . He seriouslyy poured life n soul 2 Viren . Hats off 2 Kinshuk

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20milee1014wadi..dollanjaani07..Sakeena..

Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

I SALUTE KINSHUK MAHAJAN YAAR ClapClap 

Wht a Brilliant Actor he is . Amazingg actor who knows where 2 give wht expressions wid whch accuracy , wid whch intensity , where 2 do voice modulation , where 2 speak loud , where 2 depict pain just by using his voice , where 2 depict his pain just frm his eeys , where 2 show romance , where 2 show anger , where 2 show passion , where 2 show attitude , where 2 show ahhh wht 2 say just veerythng n every words will b small infront of his awosome acting . jitna kaho kam hai . Clap

i m sriouslyy amazed n msesemerized by his brillaint performance n seriousuly hatss off 2 him tht He is playingg so many characters in just 1 character of VIREN SOOD . I m SPEECHESS by his 2dy;s expressions . ohhh 1st d romance , his cutee smile , his innocent face while sleeping then coems d exciting Viren havng d meeting regarding d signing d contract then comes d painful Viren who is tryngg his best nt 2 show his pain but uska pain uski aakhon se pata chal raha hai . , uski voice se he is hsowing all pain . OMGG wht a BRILLAINT ACTOR he is . never ever seen such a briilaint Actor nt even in any hollywood or bollywood or in any Tv industry who is so PERFECT in expressions n dilaogue delivery . AMAZIGG KINSHUk n I SALUTE 2 KINSHUK MAHAJAN Clap
agree wth u...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index