Pavitra Rishta

story doing rounds

nimmy1010 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all.

im just a silent reader...but couldn't help myself from starting this topic...

as far as the manav archana track is concerned, i think the whole money issues story is getting dragged and repeated for umpteenth time!!! i mean why are they showing SO much struggle in their lives? there is just no steadiness...

what do you guys think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree, d same track is repeating wich is rther boring to watch. d cvs shld btter cum up wid better ideas
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yeah, you do have a point .I don't know  when they will show Manav doing well in life ..🤔
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah being homeless and fatichar is the way of life for newly weds and prego parents..

We are on a marry go round with PR storyline...Never ending circles..
i am totally agree with you.every time they show manav earn some momey but lost it in very short time
nimmy1010 thumbnail
srsly...they could have other problems once they become rich rite?? i wanna c manav in a suit...and rich :P

arman's homelessness is a JOKE. They bring it on themselves and then make sad and determined faces while repeating the SAME mistakes for the billionth time. 

SushSathisha thumbnail
Don't understand why they are shoe g the same track again and again
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with you.. Why they have to show Manav struggling so much.. Why cant he get a mechanic job with his experience 😕
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm tired of the same story being regurgitated too,I get it if they don't want to make ArMan rich and lose the simplicity of the show.There are many ways to maintain the simplicity,don't have to show them struggling to even get one meal a day ðŸ˜’