India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Who knew that...

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
... Crossing the road could be so much fun  LOL  Usually when people cross the street or road, you only think about Oh I hope a car doesnt hit me ( or at least thats what I constantly think abt )

But Navya was just lost in her own world. She was smiling and having fun! Hmm why wouldnt she, when she has Anant holding her hand and making sure shes safeEmbarrassed

Who knew that crossing the road could be made into a romantic dreamy cute sequence LOL Kudos for the CVs for really innovative thinkingClap They took an everyday random action and made it to something really sweet & cute

// Gina

Edited by theflyingdonkey - 03 May 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpeeerituloveskmhPia9pkaur92AnuPurva.FunLuvingGirl.MarcianodaksgfanBobbi.samratrocksPeace67.Juhi.

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
HAHA! True that!

I was thinking about the same thing! Infact, I too was about to make a post on that.

I loved the crossing the road part. It was indeed just tooo cute!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ekdoteenchar

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Hehehhe now everyone will have this on mind when theyre crossing the road .. like haiii how romantic Day DreamingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marci

anodaksgfan IF-Rockerz
anodaksgfan
anodaksgfan

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
i knw...dat was reallly sweettt...
FSM-93 Senior Member
FSM-93
FSM-93

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
HAHAAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHHAA...I know right...I mean if a hottie would make me cross a road like I would also enjoy it...Tongue...oh Lord Navya and Anant are simply adorable...ROFLROFLROFLROFL
.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
LOL I know dat..it was so so romantic..luved the scene..the best scene for a tele couple..LOL Navya looked like totally lost into her world..lovely scene yaar..
Marci IF-Dazzler
Marci
Marci

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Navya was probably just thinking "Omg Anant's holding my hand!!!Day Dreaming" lost in her own world..n i dont blame her either lol!!!
This scene was portrayed so simply n beautifully...gosh u just gotta love AnYa HeartDay Dreaming

Edited by Harshiti4Lyf - 03 May 2011 at 3:29pm
x.Maaneet4eva.x IF-Dazzler
x.Maaneet4eva.x
x.Maaneet4eva.x

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Yp true say! If i have someone like Anant to help me cross the road i would spend my lyf crossing the road hand in hand :P lol... It was such a dreamy scene.x.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index