Pratigya
Pratigya

what krish should do... (Page 2)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Krishna loves Pratigya truly,deeply,madly and hence must follow her principles  truly,loyally steadfastly...He must constantly encourage Adarsh to remain true to his ideals , enthuse him to follow his heart  [If Adarsh's mann ki awaz  dances for different drum beat, that's not Krishna's fault ] , He must lodge a case against Aarushi for destroying Kesar's Life and  for almost  being responsible for Killing her ...

He must blindly support his father and Mother , saying that they committed mistakes and this mistakes dissolved as soon as they said sorry... He must threaten the sax's with FIR if wnd when they talk about Thakur's disparagingly ...

He Must stand by quietly when Amma or Sajjan Singh or even Shakthi are telling Pratigya to mind her own business and not interfer in their personal affairs ..

He  must advise Pratigya never to slap anyone for their action's but must instead  rush to police station and lodge a complaint ...Violence is a strict No-No !!

i'm seeing sarcasm and disappointment  in ur post regarding d track and if it's true then according to me it'll not b welcomed on forum, everyone is bound to post pleasant comments  and r not allowed to express unpleasant comments regarding the show or our fav character...ConfusedOuch

Edited by Pragati.T - 04 May 2011 at 1:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

pooja ur ROFLING,i thought u'll share ur thoughts...WinkLOLLOLLOL

....Poojie....

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

[QUOTE=tanthya]

Krishna loves Pratigya truly,deeply,madly and hence must follow her principles  truly,loyally steadfastly...He must constantly encourage Adarsh to remain true to his ideals , enthuse him to follow his heart  [If Adarsh's mann ki awaz  dances for different drum beat, that's not Krishna's fault ] , He must lodge a case against Aarushi for destroying Kesar's Life and  for almost  being responsible for Killing her ...

He must blindly support his father and Mother , saying that they committed mistakes and this mistakes dissolved as soon as they said sorry... He must threaten the sax's with FIR if wnd when they talk about Thakur's disparagingly ...

He Must stand by quietly when Amma or Sajjan Singh or even Shakthi are telling Pratigya to mind her own business and not interfer in their personal affairs ..

He  must advise Pratigya never to slap anyone for their action's but must instead  rush to police station and lodge a complaint ...Violence is a strict No-No !!

i'm seeing sarcasm and disappointment  in ur post regarding d track and if it's true then according to me it'll not b welcomed on forum, everyone is bound to post pleasant comments  and r not allowed to express unpleasant comments regarding the show or our fav character...ConfusedOuch
[/QUOTE

she is just kiding yaar...its tantya who posted this and she loves the characters...just ignore..she is just jocking...]

Edited by lakshmipai - 04 May 2011 at 1:51am
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmipai

[QUOTE=tanthya]

[/QUOTE

she is just kiding yaar...its tantya who posted this and she loves the characters...just ignore..she is just jocking...]

i know...:) and i understood her post,i was saying that on forum members r questioned if thy criticise  the show,their fav character,and his/her comment is taken as accusing d character...Unhappy
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

The Track..me have not spoken about track at All !! Big smile ..

Bacha, I have complete faith  In our forum Members  and their Sense of Humor and I am confident that They will understand that this is a light hearted post  ...**I'm In a bandariya mood Evil Smile **..

Disappointment Kahe...u get disappointed  only when u expect something ..for me it is a serial , providing 30 mins entertainment ...

Kissne kaha , Only pleasant comments allowed ...even Behuda comments bhi allowed hai LOLLOLLOL...

Chillax , Dear ...Ballerina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paia_uma

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tanthya]

[/QUOTE

Big Hug ...Thankooo  Lakshmi !!

lakshmi_pai

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
I think K should act after thinking thorouhly ...he should not use violence as a means to succeed in life or get even with his enemies...as P's idea of free jhass was working very well, he should listen to her sound advices and take decisions accordingly by applying his intellegence ...never lie to her ...learn to respect the woman who is willing to die just to keep u out of jail and prevented u from becoming a murderer and parted with her first earned salary so that ur 'honor' is intact and gave some happiness to ur aging n ill father...
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tanthya]

i cant imagine such a situation in the show...hi hi.it would be a treat to watch if he does that...SmileClap

Clapeven he should file a complint against shyamji for not going to college for work.even baba is better than shyamji..we have seen his dhaba.not shyamji's college.

always he is blamed for supporting her and she never supports him when he desperately needs her...Angry

[/QUOTE

its always her slap puts krishna into dock...when she slapped angad..she came to krishna's life...when she slapped krishna ..he when out of the house...when she slapped radhe.he took the gun and the whole track is now upon her slap...

You mean to say that her  "SLAPS " bring jaan to MKAP tracks  LOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top