India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Written Update May 3 (Page 3)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Nidhi, Chedi  hate his sister for what she is doing to the family. I feel anyone would, he is the one who has to watch his son suffer inside whole day everyday, and as story has unfolded we know Pashu is not at fault only, Malti made mistakes not herself but definately through her mom. But all Chaturvedi do respect women, who doesn't have pre existing thought on them, like their neighbors who feel they are monsters, but they are much better than people like Rajan and his mom.

I feel they want to show the diff, why issue comes in couples, I mean comparing Pashu Malti with Tej Toasty.

I always like to read everyones take and comments, beacuse this is one serial where I feel I can take something out of it in terms of life teaching lesson.

Edited by bbbccc - 04 May 2011 at 6:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdanu rulzsecond_chancesshamil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index