I can't believe Gaurav 5/3

soni2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
What a you know what...
I can't believe he brought Aarti along on the "date". Way to ruin it for Vidya.
I'm sure the guy that was trying to pick up Vidya will say somethng to her infront of Gaurav and he'll freak out...I"m sure of it. Otherwise what was the point of having him there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
he was trying to put her down.. but i loved how he was just looking at her till Arti literally shrugged him and Vidya laughing behind the menu card..😆😆 this is soo interestingg.. i cant wait for Gaurav to fall for Vidya.. he is already going towards the processs.. he was smiltten by her he just didnt wanna show it..
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I can't believe he did that either.

But yes, I completely agree with Pulwasha. I loved how Vidya turned the tables around on Arti and Gaurav, surprising them more than they've ever probably been surprised before.

You go girl! 👏
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too loved the way gaurav was staring at vidya and i liked the order placed by vidya in English. i wish vidya does something to make gaurav feel jealous. 
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree man Talk about Kebab mein Haddi,
but im glad Vidya ordered something different, Arti was NOT happy with this new Vidya she can See Gaurav slipping from her grasp.
I just hope tommarow Vidya actually knows whats she's ordered and happily eats it, and Pulwasha i gotta agree i think Gaurav may see the other dudes checking Vidya out!
I like Vidya in this new Avatar hope she doesnt turn back now!!!