Pratigya

2days SBB IBN7 & SBS

Pia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi i saw that this has not been updated so this is a video of yesterdays U Me Aur Tv and todays (3rd May) SBB IBN7 and SBS

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPPinsVfly0&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

EnjoyπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh gooddd ,SBS...sooo again acussing and bashing arhaaan...???...πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ€” 

Pia9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pragati.T

ohhh gooddd ,SBS...sooo again acussing and bashing arhaaan...???...πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ€” 

No suprisingly their talking about Shakti..i no wow! i bet it was killing them not to insult Arhaan 🀬
Pragati.T thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pia9

No suprisingly their talking about Shakti..i no wow! i bet it was killing them not to insult Arhaan 🀬

May b arhaan was not on d sets when thy came, or lyk thy said last time ki arhaan unkee atte hi chup jata hai ya apne scene pe dhayan nahi de pata...🐷   h🀬     How  can he pay attention to his work when devils r infront of him to ruin his image...😑😑 

dunno but i feel vryyy nice after saying some vryyy nice words for SBS...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Pia9 thumbnail
i no right sukoon type feeling mehsoos hota hai πŸ˜† they totally deserve it though!
Pragati.T thumbnail

i no right sukoon type feeling mehsoos hota hai πŸ˜† they totally deserve it though!

If i've forgiven one crime, not ''mistake''...πŸ˜‰ then i whud first lyk to blacken d face of their host...😑 i hate  her crowyy voice...πŸ˜†.i know tooo harsh words but atleast i can express my anger...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago
Pia9 thumbnail
i no right her voice is sooo squeeky and anoying! its lyk shut up nd the guy is equally annoying..it so werid wen he dresses up lyk characters i'm jus lyk wht?? who r u suposta b? I'm glad i dnt watch his rubbish as much as i used to
Pragati.T thumbnail

i no right her voice is sooo squeeky and anoying! its lyk shut up nd the guy is equally annoying..it so werid wen he dresses up lyk characters i'm jus lyk wht?? who r u suposta b? I'm glad i dnt watch his rubbish as much as i used to

that sandeep pandyaa, ohhh goshh i remember a epi where bg of d movie fashion was playing and he was doin ramp walk kindoo thing ...was lyk...🀒 somebodyy plzz stop such insult of models...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pia9 thumbnail

omg jz imagining that makes me cringe! πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much pia.i ws waiting for dis,as i cudnt watch d link postd yday.hmm. .lub to see arhaan lyk this. .i mean,talkativeπŸ˜†