Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PimpJuice

lol @ bold .. yeah i was never able to connect with him as a performer .. but it's nice to see he has a positive outlook ...It's funny how the contestants i've never really paid attention to and liked won me over with their personality ... but the ones i did like let me down with their perosnality 😆 Uff

Oh same here dear... I never liked him in DID 2, had felt he was jus retained as Remo had no other contenders.. but now he has started shining in both his dance n his +ve attitude towards the competition. Good going Punit...👏

WreckLass thumbnail
I agree about Punit. Never really cared about the guy.
 I loved what he said about DID1👍🏼

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Prince ko koi dhakke maar ke nikalo bahar 😡

Seriously I can't believe I used to be fans of  like Prince and Siddhesh 😕

Anyway thanks for sharing Pimp! 😳
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

lagtha hey Prince ke sirf baal (hairs) bade hey lekin uske dimaag abhi bhi bada nahi hua hey 😆
🤣 Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natkhatpari

lagtha hey Prince ke sirf baal (hairs) bade hey lekin uske dimaag abhi bhi bada nahi hua hey 😆
🤣

😆
And Siddesh was like "...atleast Prince ki tarah baal toh badao..."🤢
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

How is calling someone a loser not bashing, or against IF rules. Weren't you then one who was advising me to most my opinions under the right topic because you that I was breaking the rules when I posted a comment about DID2 under DID1 criticism topic. Looks like it is not okay for prince to merely state his opinion he didnt really bash anyone but it is okay for you to call DID 1 constants loser and all sort other things negative things you have been saying about them. So going by you logic i would say Mihir ko dhake maar ke nakalo bahar forum se.
Hey hey, no fighting in my thread 😆 MrManagement just call them winners, and everything is settled 😃
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
More TRP stunts and drama promoted by the channel & show..Grrr
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MrManagement

How is calling someone a loser not bashing, or against IF rules. Weren't you then one who was advising me to most my opinions under the right topic because you that I was breaking the rules when I posted a comment about DID2 under DID1 criticism topic. Looks like it is not okay for prince to merely state his opinion he didnt really bash anyone but it is okay for you to call DID 1 constants loser and all sort other things negative things you have been saying about them. So going by you logic i would say Mihir ko dhake maar ke nakalo bahar forum se.

Those 2 are different areas 😕 I directly might have violated the IF COC 😲 while you were breaking the thread opener's rules...anyway lol im not into high school drama as much as you are...Hit report and move on 😛
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aww jai and mayu are so sweeet. :-) nothing wrong in what they both said.

punit had some good words too. actually i loved what punit had to say.

i don't like what siddesh says...'kuch aacha karo" ka matlab? they have been doing good things!!! heck no. don't do something like mayu or jai. they have their own strong areas. build yours. siddhesh doesn't know what the heck he's on about.

kruti and amrita said it!! each person has their own strong forte and everyone is good in their own way.

vrushali nailed it with her words!

uhhh prince and siddhesh are making it really sound like its a war rather than a competition.