Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

BAVD 3rd May 2011 Written Update-Complete (Page 2)

bavdfan Senior Member
bavdfan
bavdfan

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

It was such a bad epi... I love this serial, really, but that was just too much.
Kamla, Bansi and Bharti surrounding Murli, telling him what to do, was giving me headache...

I blame all the writers to come up with such dialogues, this kind of scenario is sooo typical of indian shows, especially from Bharti's part : she is too nice so let people come into her life, then she'll realize that their causing trouble and she will cry.
That is just stupid.

This episode made me realize how much we are away from the main story : a dwarf girl trying to find a husband.
We knew that this "blood family" story would come up soon or late (if not, what's the point of making Murli an adopted kid?) but I wish we could see more of Bharti life. Her friends, her work, her journey OUTSIDE the house.

I don't dislike the show but the interactions between all the characters was disproportioned. Kamla/Bansi/Bharti dialogue of what is "right" to do, without even listening to what the childish Murli was saying, Ashtami rude intervention (who does she think she is?) , Murari crocodile tears
I'm not trying to be cynical but only Dhumroo line made sense to me.

All that said, I'm waiting for the new characters to settle down and then maybe we will have something interesting BESIDE Murli's life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24.Vrish.ghotalazfuzzyface

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
i normally don't get to watch it on Tuesday but luckily or unfortunately i watched the epiOuch my blood was boiling with angerAngry kamansi & bharti got on my nerves. i felt like giving them a tight slap or even shooting themAngry

do these people think of themselvesDead i've said this before & i still stand by my statement that the Lal family except mridala & murli are bunch of moronsAngry & sorry bharti fans but she too seems to have joined this listAngry nobody even tried to think what murli was going through. the state of mind in which murli was, well bharti should have requested kamansi to leave murli alone so that he can cool down & once he's done then talk to him. but nope she joined the kamansi moron force & all started pressurizing murli to accept murari. she's more a DIL than a wife, is she taking revenge on murli coz even murli was more a SIL than a husbandLOL the condition of murli demanded him to be left alone but he was surrounded on 3 sides.

ok fine if they had only told murli to forgive murari then it wouldn't have been a problem. but nope see bansi was actually telling him that if murli shared some of his love with murari then would his love for them be less...Thumbs Downyuck!!!Dead

well if murli's temper comes from murari then his bhashan comes from kamansi. poor gomti died without seeing murli. at least murli could point at this & tell everybody to get out of the room. i wish murli throws everybody out of Murli mansionEvil Smile

murli is seriously a scape goat. he has to sacrifice all the time. i feel so bad for him. now he's being forced to forgive & accept his fatherDead i really wish jas would step in to comment on this portion of murli being forcedWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24.Vrish.fuzzyface

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
i seriously agree with bavdfan that this serial looks more like an emotional tale of a boy named murli rather than bharti's storyShocked  coz murli is the one who's in trouble all the timePinch at least dharup were there to support bharti but in murli's case he's always left alone to fight with the world. nobody to support him except for some places where damroo would involve in the fight to help murli. murli cries even more than bhartiWacko 
this serial should be baba aiso dulhan dhoondo LOL!ROFL  

seriously the the CVs have really lost the main themeThumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24bavdfan

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
I am annoyed as hell at the way this track has started.

I really did not expect Bansi and Kamla to react in this manner at Murari's arrival.  I thought they would be the first to tell him to sling his hook.  How can they expect such graciousness on the part of Murli when they witnessed for themselves just how ruthless Murari was being at the time?

To forgive is asking too much as it is, but to share his love too Bansi?  Did you bang your head or something on the way home from the mandir? 

What kind of twisted logic was he dishing out? ''Because of him, today you are able to call us maa, bauji''.  Yes Bhansi, lets just reflect back for a moment on how this came to be.  Erm, erm, hmm, oh that's right, because Murari tried to kill his baby son, and you stepped in and adopted him as your own and earned the right to be called ma bauji!!!!!AngryAngry

Let's just go back once more and remind ourselves of the catalyst for today's truth.  Yep, there it is again.  Murari did indeed try to KILL his baby son Angry

And seriously Bharti, when you haven't had to live with this knowledge, nor deal with it's consequences unknowingly for the past 20 years, you've got no business telling someone else what their reaction should be.

It's unforgiveable that Bansi and Kamla who have dealt with it for two decades should expect this from Murli, but even more unforgiveable when you, who's only known about it for like 2 minutes, should exert pressure on him!

And what rights and obligations is Kamla on about?  Hello?  Murli had rights on his 'sperm donor' too no?  The right to be cared for, loved and nurtured.  When that SD (sorry sperm donor is too long, and I refuse to refer to him as Murli's father, pitha, bauji or any of it's derivatives! Angry), wanted to kill him and take away Murli's basic right to live, he lost all rights on Murli as far as I'm concerned. 

If Murli shows any kind of compassion towards him at all it should only be on humanitarian grounds and nothing more.  Not saying he should, just that if the need ever arises.  After all Murli would do the same for a beggar on the street no doubt, so just think of SD in that manner Evil Smile.  Otherwise, what's the difference between SD and the rest of civilised society.

And how in the world does Kamla know he has seen the error of his ways?  Just because he says so?  If that was indeed the case, why didn't he try and find Murli sooner?  Why didn't he reunite Murli with his mother before she died?  Why take 20 years to realise your mistake.  And if you have taken that long to acknowledge your faults, then why expect Murli to be so quick in forgiving you?

I am dissappointed by the attitude of the Mahan 3.

If this is the way this track is going to go, I think I'll stop watching now and save myself the inevitable urge to stab myself in the eye with the blunt end of a spoon, which I know will come to me at some point Confused

Edited by Rakhie_08 - 04 May 2011 at 4:44am

Rae24ghotalazfuzzyface

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
i wish murli puts forward one condition if fulfilled then only he'll forgive murari. i'm sure kamansi & bharti would be super excited as they think his condition could be fulfilled then murli should say that murari or kamansi or bharti, anybody of them should make his mother gomti alive... then let's seeEvil Smilecoz obviously as it's not possible there's no chance of forgivingEvil Smile

very well said rakhie. what took murari so long if he had realized long time back that after murli left his conditions got even worser. why didn't he bring murli back then. or why didn't he at least make it possible that his dieing wife gomti could see her son's face whom she was longing for till her last breath. it took 20 years to realize all this. come on give me a break! Dead

& what second chance is bharti talking about. agree with Vrish. murli never tried to kill bharti that she tells murli to give murari a second chanceAngryThumbs Down

i cant' handle this crap anymoreAngry but as ashtami was slapped she'll definitely take revenge. i hope this stupid track of forgiving ends soon. so that the war between mridala Vs ashtik can beginTongue

murli can just pretend to forgive murari & pretend to be sweet to ashtik but he should also wage a war against them all. enough of this sweet murli. i want him back in his angry young man avatar who would threaten that the house belongs to him & nobody tells him what to do coz he takes the decisionThumbs Up

Rae24Rakhie_08fuzzyface

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index