Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

BAVD 3rd May 2011 Written Update-Complete

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

BAVD 3RD MAY 2011 WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts with Murari (seems really happy) hugging Murli and Murli looking confused and everyone is shocked except Bhansi lal who has a big grin on his face. Kamla points at Kartik and asks Murari 'Bhai sahab yeh Kartik hai na?' Murari says yes. Kamla goes and stands next to Kartik and happily tells Murli that Kartik is his elder brother. Bharli and everyone are shocked. Kartik goes and asks Murari that Murli is my brother? Murari says yes and Kartik syas Murli and hugs him. He then introduces Ashtami his wife and tells Murli that this is your bhabhi (the look on Gau's face here is one to watch! I can sense a big fight live coming up!WinkOuch), Ashtami says namaste to everyone when Kartik tells her to. Kamla asks Murari where is Gaumti? Murari (with sad expression) says that she left us 10 years ago (Gaumti was Murli's mother and has passed away). Everybody is sad to hear this. Murari then sees Damroo and goes up to him and asks this is Damroo? Damroo says yes and how did you recognise me? and says to Murli that see Chachaji recognised me but not you. Kamla goes on to introduce Mridang, Gaushala and Veena (Murari greets them in a weird way by standing where he is and puts his hands up as if hes giving them aashirwaad but is afraid to touch them! LOLLOL). Kamla then goes to Bharti and puts her and on her shoulders and says this is Bharti Murli's wife, Murari and co are shocked!ShockedShocked

Ashtami comes forward and says 'her' pointing rudely at Bharti. Kamla says yes they only got married yesterday and look today he other children have kept a Maata ka jagraata (kamla ji looks like you are forgetting Bharli ki shaadi pehle bhi hui thi! LOLLOL). Ashtami (still in shock) comes towards Bharli and says that Maaji (Murli's mother) used to say that your family will surely love Murli bhaiyya a lot and will love him more than your own children, but god knows what Maaji's soul must be feeling after seeing that her son has a wife like this! Everybody shocked at what Ashtami just said. Murli getting angry. She turns around and says that nobody would chose a wife like this even for their step son! (arre wah yeh tu Gau se bhi do kadam aage nikli! Gau watch out!LOLLOL). Bharti is disheartened, Murli getting angrier by the minute, Murari looks as if he's trying to stop Ashtami by his hand gestures, everyone shocked and MOST importantly Gau gives an impression like 'yeh kya bake ja rahi hai!' and even Mridang looks angry! Damroo looks as if Ashtami ko kacha kha jaaye gha! Ashtami continues and says why did you do thisto Murli bhaiyya? (why is she calling her devar bhaiyya???). Suddenly Murari comes forward and slaps Ashtami!Ouch (yeh hui na baat! kya tamacha maara Clap)

Murari shouts at Ashtami and says that look at Murli he is standing here alive and well because of this family, we should be happy for Murli and his wife and you are talking nonesense! Astami goes and stands next to Kartik lokking really angry. Murari asks for forgiveness from Bhansi and Kamla and says that Ashtami is a pagli and has a karvi zabaan anyway (wish Bhansi would say that to Gau once in a while LOLLOL). Murari then falls at Murli's feet and asks his for forgiveness too and says that I have done very bad with you. Murli looks speechless and Mridala look angry too. Murari continues and says that I dont know how I thought you were a bad omen, but after I left you my circumstances worsened then I learned the true meaning of having a son. I blamed you for my mistakes and lost you, I separated your mother from you and you from your family, your mother cried until her last breath missing you, I have been punished enough for my mistakes son. Murli has tears in his eyes and Mridala are frowning at the grovelling man. Bhansi looks as if he's simpathising with Murari. Murari grovells more and Murli suddenly walks away from Murari and runs to his room. Bhansi, Kamla and Bharti go after him.

In Murli's room he is sitting on the bed VERY angry and Bhansi comes and puts his arm on his shoulder and says that we know what you are going through at this time, I can understand how difficult it must be for you to forgive your father, but nothing in the world can change your relationship with him, and its true that he is your father and they gave birth to you. Kamla says they have realised their mistake, they have begged you for forgiveness infront of their older son you should forgive him. Murli shouts what should I forgive him for, why should I forgive him and what is there between me and him? The biggest thing I dont understand is what he is asking me to forgive him for, I didnt even recognise him then how can I be his son? We have no relation between us not a blood relation or an emotional one (well said Murli! Clap). Kamla says dont say that God has put you two in a father-son relationship. Murli says what are you saying. Kamla says that you can refuse as much as you like but his right over you does not get any less. Murli says I dont understand a word you are saying, even you know that these words are meaningless between me and that man, a man who's face I have never seen and he had disowned me so how can he have any right over me? The man who wanted to kill me how can he have any right over me and I have any responsibility towards him. Murli continues and says there is nothing between me and that man. I have one request go and tell that man to never come to this house ever again and never show his face to me again. Bharti says that Murli ji at this time its not you who is speaking but your hatred towards him, you a a person who gives second chances to people (Bharti stop being sati saavitri and just listen to Murli! AngryAngry). Murli looks at her shocked. Murli says I have seen with my own eyes how these two have bought me up then fed me even when there was not a single morsel to eat in the house, even in their worst circumstances they loved me more than their own children and look at that man who wanted to kill his own son because of his own mistakes. Murlis says how do I forgive him knowing this truth for me the biggest truth in my life is that these two are my mother anf father and always will be and I cant give their place to him. Murli hugs Bhansi and says only you are my father. Bhansi explains that he is not trying to replace us and nothing in the world can separate us from you. Bhansi says that if you give him a little love from your side then will your love for us get less, if you forgive him then we will feel proud of the sanskaar that we gave you, we will go to him and say look Murari the son you gave us he is our pride today. Bhansi says the truth is that because of him today that you can cal us Maa and Bauji, can you still not forgive him?

Episode ends on Murli's thoughful face.

Sorry guys forgive me for the delay! Smile

Edited by princess_star11 - 04 May 2011 at 3:23am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sc19asgar123ER_ER_YApappy123padsouza49***Anu***addicted1Rae24samirah23.Vrish.ghotalazNiceupAnuPurvaimagine-addictRakhie_08fuzzyface

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Take your time dear!Approve 

well i'll only comment on the part upto which you've finished writing to avoid spoiling the suspense

i felt really bad for murli, he just didn't know how to react or what to do when even kartik was hugging him. poor guy is really in a big shock!Ouch everybody over there just couldn't read murli's face & were going on & onAngry damroo irritated by his statement of telling murli that murari recognized him but not murliDead i was really angry with damroo but what to say. even the others didn't care about what murli was going throughThumbs Down

when kartik & ashtami were introduced looks like mridang & gau were jealous coz now they were not murli's real bro & bhabhi LOL!Wink

Edited by vik rocks - 03 May 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24princess_star11.Vrish.imagine-addictfuzzyface

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Princess_Star11

I've glued it, but don't worry if it comes unglued - I'll get it back.  Right now, I'm watching the episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_star11

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vik rocks

damroo irritated by his statement of telling murli that murari recognized him but not murliDead i was really angry with damroo

Damroo is a bit of an innocent (simpleton) so I can forgive him his indiscretions.  But what the heck were Bansi and Kamla all about??  Thrusting Murli's unknown family members into his arms like long-loved, long-lost relatives??

The man who wanted to drown him as a baby is being proudly introduced to him like some visiting dignitary!

And seriously, did everyone really expect him to welcome them with open arms and warm words of affection.  I could feel his discomfort and disgust as he stood there stiff as cardboard while his sibling hugged him. 

Edited by Rakhie_08 - 03 May 2011 at 1:59pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24bavdfan.Vrish.ghotalazimagine-addictfuzzyface

samirah23 Goldie
samirah23
samirah23

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
I don't trust these people.  Murari has seen that they are living in riches and has ideas about getting it ... he's acting.  I just trust it ... something is up.

I think they planned to come here seeing Murli on TV when the dwarfs came to the house, or followed them or something - he's evil and planned to come and snatch their riches ...

Rae24princess_star11.Vrish.ghotalazimagine-addictfuzzyface

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Rakhie, precisely!!!  Thanks for the update, Princess_Star11, but this was one of the worst episodes I could have expected as far as the message goes.  My blood was getting microwaved while I watched Bansi, Kamala and Bharti try and pitch Murari to Murli. AngryAngryAngry

So let's look at events as they happened - Murari blamed baby Murli for his ill fortunes, and wanted to go as far as kill him, and the only thing that saved Murli was that Bansi & Kamala wanted to take him away.  This obviously pained his mother Gomti, and when she died, she died pining for Murli.  So she could never experience the joy of having Murli, but somehow, that loser who forced her to part w/ him is now expected to be forgiven just b'cos he grovels?  If Murli were to forgive him and let him experience the joys of being a father to him, nothing could be more unjust towards Gomti.
AngryAngryAngry

I sometimes wonder - what's it about these gawar CVs who write these serials - don't they believe in adoption? Angry If you are someone who's adopted out your child to someone else, it's theirs, not yours - why is this so freaking tough to understand that the CVs get a hernia just comprehending this concept? Angry Murli has been brought up by Bansi & Kamala all his life - why even mention that his birth parents were different?  Normally, honesty is a good policy, but Bansi and Kamala have seen how Mridang regards Murli as a step brother, and Gaushala has been exploiting this relationship.

In this context, Bansi & Kamala's statement to Murli that a father-son relationship cannot be broken was just horse-manure. AngryAngry Murari is not Murli's father - he's just the sperm donor to Gomti, who would have had a greater justification in claiming Murli had she been alive.  Everything Murli said was dead on - he doesn't know this person from Jack Daniels or Johnie Walker, so why is he expected to recognize him as his father?

Bharti pissed me off as well.  Rupesh & Dhara being good for nothing other than pampering her have obviously not taught her the importance of respecting her husbands relationships.  In other words, if Murli tells her that Bansi and Kamala are his parents, that's it!!!  She has no business telling Murli to forgive Murari, or accept him as his father.  AngryAngry And her comparison of Murli's situation to herself, or Murari to Murli, however one may look @ it, was not just self-serving, but masochistic as well.  Yeah, Murli did a lot of injustice to Bharti, but at the end of it, he released her from the marriage and gave her a graceful exit.  At no point did Murli try to kill her, which is what Murari did w/ Murli. AngryAngryAngry So now, in addition to taking back Bharti to fulfill his promise to Rupesh, Murli now has to forgive Murari just b'cos Bharti wants it?  If I were in Murli's place, I'd have bailed Prakash out and paid him to get rid of Murari. Evil Smile

I don't want Murli to forgive Murari.  But I can see that w/ this emotional blackmail from Bharti, Bansi and Kamala, he will. AngryAngryAngry

I wonder whether Jas is reading this - she used to wish that Murli's real parents would come and be furious @ the Lals for getting Murli married to a midget.  Well, Murari didn't do it, but Ashtami did, for which she got slapped.  Just like Bansi had to save Murli from Murari, he now intervened on behalf of Ashtami as well.  One thing though - it's pretty obvious where Murli gets his temper from - Murari is about as explosive as a volcano. LOL

Sorry for such a long bhashan, but really, seeing the insistance that Murli recognize Murari as his father made my blood boil.
AngryAngryAngry

Incidentally, anyone know whether Reshmi Ghosh act in any Bong soaps?  Her face looked somewhat similar to some of the actresses I see on Bong channels while channel surfing.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 03 May 2011 at 2:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24bavdfanghotalazfuzzyfaceRakhie_08

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

I really don't understand why Bansi, Kamla and Bharti are in such a rush to convince Murli to forgive Murari Angry.

While I'm all for forgiving if you need to, in order to heal yourself, some things are just UNFORGIVEABLE!  Trying to kill your baby is one of them!!

Murli has only just come face to face with this man and isn't even being given any time to deal with that.  As if it isn't bad enough that the baby-killing ****** has suddenly landed up in his house after 20 years, Murli has to forgive him too???  That too, right now?? Hell No!!

Murli is well within his rights to kick this guy out and have nothing more to do with him, just as he said.  Everything Murli said today was spot-on.  That's the most logical and sensible he has been since BAVD started.  But it seems that just as he's gained his senses, everyone around him has lost theirs!

Bharti, stop being such a mahanta like all the other sati-savitri bahu's on tv constantly trying to point out the error of their ways to 'misguided' husbands!  This is about Murli and his feelings and what feels right for him, not what is convenient for everyone else.  I thought it was damn presumptuous of Bharti to say that it is only his anger talking.

I would have much preferred her to say 'I cannot possibly understand what you are going through, but I will support whatever decision you make'.

I hope Murli doesn't cave into pressure of the Mahan 3, but knowing the way these shows go, he will honour Bansi's request and will do so.  I hope that he says 'I forgive you for the sake of my parents, but I don't know you and don't want to know...now get lost and stay lost!' Angry

Bharti had better not try and create a rishta between Murli and Murari, when there is none and no desire on Murli's part to start oneAngry.  She had better stand by Murli on this matter.

My heart went out to Murli today.  Really felt for him.

Rae24bavdfanprincess_star11.Vrish.ghotalazfuzzyface

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Princess...have yet to watch the epi...but should I really watch it? It seems to me all I'm going to see is Murli being forced to accept Murari as his father- a guy who he hasn't seen in yonks comes out of nowhere and says forgive me and Murli is meant to give in?   Confused And from your comments I'm disappointed in Bharti...shouldn't she have supported him? Let him come to terms with it before giving her lil bhasan (I'm presuming that's what she did?)...going to have to watch it at one point might as well do it now...and give thoughts later...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.ghotalazfuzzyface

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index