India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid-Piya relation...adorable (Page 3)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Omg, Hema! Please! Don't delete your topic just because people can't respect your PoV! That's their problem not yours! You have every right to put it across and don't worry. We all know you love AbhIya. Please, don't delete your topic! 

@TM: Since I've finally entered your topic let me say that I agree to quite an extent with it, strictly the points not the way you put it across, though. There was no need to mock people who have a different perspective! Their opinion needs to be respected as well! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger--rupa--Swetha-

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hello miss Luvarti..I am extremely sad that you have made a mockery of my POV..and started a topic to tell that I have doubts on Piya's loev for ABhay..IT IS VERY HUTING BECAUSE I WILL be THE LAST PERSON ON THIS EARTH..to do that..you have not understood my POV..and if you dont agree no probs..BUT DONT YOU DARE ..DOUBT MY LOYALTY & LOVE FOR ABHIYA..and what ever ga ag I go over them is my Business..NONE OF YOURS..and I have never come to your thread & ..sarcastically written anything nor I have contradicted your POV..so you have no right to do so with me..AND ..THANK YOU..for hurting me..I apoligise if I have hutr yours..& here on I STOP writing any post if anyoen is doubting my love for ABHIYA because ..it is like consumingPOISON for me..GOD BLESS..PLEASE DONT FIGHT..over here ..I dont want our forum to be divided..I QUIT..!! And  I delete the topic..RIGHT AWAY..!!
Please hema this is not done ...no one doubt on your love for abhlya ...Ouch  and u should tell what u feel about it . Every member here write comments /topic as what is there POV . We just respect and move on .

@TM : I read your post and then hema . I was not wrong then ...i did felt that it was short of reply to some topic/comments . You have pov and so hema . who ever feel then go to the respective topic and comment

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..-Swetha-

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanism

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by luvarti

Originally posted by vivluv

Well its ur POV but to be honest no normal teenager girl will behave like Pia n if u think tht is normal then no sense of explaningSmileSmile

normal teenagers gal get most excited when their sissy gets married and luvs to go out with their jijus planning surprises

25+ gals dont get so much excited over their sis marriage the way teenager gals get

they go to any extent  and if the jiju is as charming as sid

normal teenager gals adore him to death

and thats exactly what piya the NORMAL teenager gal is doing

and coming to why piya is trying to unite sid with his family

i hv ans u that in my original big post above

I read it but keeping ur boyfriend in dark abt ur doing things tht normal teenager girls don't do even if their boyfriend doesn't like the guy still they share everything with the boyfriend doesn't make him feel left out!!

@RED...who is keeping whom in the dark...piya never  hides anything from abhay...inspite of knowing abhay doesnt like sid...she tells  each nd every  thing abt sid to abhay...its abhay who is keeping her in the dark...and still people r thinkng piya to b the culprit

Well if abhay tells her truth then the next moment she is dead by sid as she can't hide her emotions so abhay is justified here, n yes pia should have explained abhay something when he got angry with her but everytime she just fights with him, a man who saved her everytime from death how can she not trust him?? Nyways ur POV won't change so plz don't comment on this post as I am not interested in replying u backSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa--Swetha-

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanism

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@tm: i can see dat u r directly offending forum members??? is it a way???

Edited by sanjna4 - 03 May 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko-Doppelganger--rupa-OriginalsFan.Jane..-Swetha-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@luvarti: Do you mind being kinder with your words? Can I know the reason to lash out at Hema so badly? She never bashed the show. She put her opinion across in a respectful manner. She even mentioned that she still loves the show! We 'AbhIya fanatics' as you call us aren't fools! We know we can't get AbhIya 24*7. Hema's main concern was the way Pia had behaved with Abhay and not less AbhIya scenes. Only if you would've made an effort to understand her viewpoint, you would've known! Otherwise she's a person who's satisfied even if we get 30 secs of AbhIya in the precap!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger--rupa---sunshine---Swetha-

BilliCat. Moderator
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
hey,
I agree to the Topic in a way but in a way it is offending to call some people a hypocrite because they have a different perspective.

@everyone
dont push each other into a fight. please discuss and sort out things in a way tht it doesnt hurt either of the views.Big smile

@sanjna
thanks for the notificationBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko-Doppelganger--rupa---sunshine--.Jane..-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index