Sid-Piya relation...adorable - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG whats happening here?
what is this? jiju-saali relation Vs bf? πŸ˜• weird...kya topic chuna hai

matlab Pia ke liye kuch bhi...cant change anyone's pov
πŸ₯±

Hey,
luvarti you hold a very strong point in this thread, and I wont say whatever you told about Piya is wrong.
But Accuracy of opinion comes with the way you represent and not the content.
I am sorry, no law allows you to mock someone, make a thread just proving how wrong their PoV is.

Opinions are like wrist-watches where everyone thinks their time is accurate.
If you feel your opinion is right that doesn't give you right to tell other opinion is wrong, because they are also humans like you :)
And no law gives you right to call someone 'hypocrite' just because their opinion differs to yours.

And how will not they demand Abhiya when there is less Abhiya shown in the episode?
See I am not AbhiYa fan, but their demanding is TOTALLY fine to me.Abhiya is pillar of Pkyek, if they aren't there, how can the show run also?

Before posting, please be little kinder.
Sorry if it offended you.

@Hema : Okay, do you know that you make the most amazing posts of AbhIya here?
I know it hurts when people say like that since you are die hard AbhIya fan.
But remember you only said me, don't leave forum for few people.
Exactly, now you adviced me, you should also approve on it.
You are not leaving forum or else?😑😑

@Sana : Thanks detective for notification.😳

Edited by Princezz22 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Princezz22

Hey,
luvarti you hold a very strong point in this thread, and I wont say whatever you told about Piya is wrong.
But Accuracy of opinion comes with the way you represent and not the content.
I am sorry, no law allows you to mock someone, make a thread just proving how wrong their PoV is.

Opinions are like wrist-watches where everyone thinks their time is accurate.
If you feel your opinion is right that doesn't give you right to tell other opinion is wrong, because they are also humans like you :)
And no law gives you right to call someone 'hypocrite' just because their opinion differs to yours.

And how will not they demand Abhiya when there is less Abhiya shown in the episode?
See I am not AbhiYa fan, but their demanding is TOTALLY fine to me.Abhiya is pillar of Pkyek, if they aren't there, how can the show run also?

Before posting, please be little kinder.
Sorry if it offended you.

@Hema : Okay, do you know that you make the most amazing posts of AbhIya here?
I know it hurts when people say like that since you are die hard AbhIya fan.
But remember you only said me, don't leave forum for few people.
Exactly, now you adviced me, you should also approve on it.
You are not leaving forum or else?😑😑

@Sana : Thanks detective for notification.😳

mahiiyuuu!!!πŸ€— so love the way u put forth ur point.. and then the last word is urs.. and u think il let tht be?
the last word shld be mine.. even if u took the efforts to stop this warπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by elizaa

mahiiyuuu!!!πŸ€— so love the way u put forth ur point.. and then the last word is urs.. and u think il let tht be?
the last word shld be mine.. even if u took the efforts to stop this warπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thanks LizzzπŸ€—
which last words, sorry didn't understand?
lets end it here guys

coz doesnt matter ho many times i say i didnt post this post to mock  any specific  person

u guys will keep saying no i directed it to some1 specific

doesnt matter how much i try to justify piya wasnt rude to abhay and she has a family now to give time to

u ll say she is a 100 yr olf buddhi just coz she went with her jiju for a surprise for panchi and trying to unite him with his family as she doesnt want her fav jiju to undergo what she went thru

and yeah she is not a "normal" teenager

so guys lets be it

i did tauba today that i wont tk part in ur kribbing abt each epi compalining abt abhiyas behaviour with each other

and post my topics abt other characters as i hv always done

live and let live

peace out

p.s.NO NEED TO QUOTE ME OR POST A REPLY

LETS END THE WAR HERE

i just logged in to forum after 4hrs of break...now im seeing some big fights and misunderstandings going on between forum members ...

i agree to ur pov (except 1 bit) as i too exactly felt that pia wasn't harsh or rude to abhay today...she just told abhay i have to go in that car as i have a reason and i cant tell u now..will tell later...
i felt it was sweet of her to say these words so that her bf doesnt get hurt...but i guess abhay was hurt becoz she is again going in sid's car...jayaz hai...no one to be blamed here...

like u said i dont mind her going with jiju to surprise her sis...as you told normal teenager will be excited plan a surprise with jiju...

but the only thing i deny from ur pov is pia acts like miss goody 2 shoes and interferes in everybody's life...and when abhay repeatedly told her not to go out or be close to sid, i feel she shud listen to him as he is a vampire and can sense the dangers...she knows this, so she should trust in this aspect...

but well its a show so how can they proceed the story unless pia acts childish, not listen to abhay and go out with sid...well they cant show abhiya all the time, the story has to proceed by making pia find out abt sid's parents...

ps: i request TM to apologise to members who have taken it their heart offensively...
you can express your opinion in more polite way, then everyone will easily agree/understand ur pov
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
Originally posted by luvarti

lets end it here guys

it was u who started whole thing

coz doesnt matter ho many times i say i didnt post this post to mock  any specific  person

Some things are NOT said but understood, Likewise, your words did point at Hema di !

u guys will keep saying no i directed it to some1 specific
see when 11 people are saying one thing and 1 peoson saying another thing. then who is right???

doesnt matter how much i try to justify piya wasnt rude to abhay and she has a family now to give time to

u ll say she is a 100 yr olf buddhi just coz she went with her jiju for a surprise for panchi and trying to unite him with his family as she doesnt want her fav jiju to undergo what she went thru

When did we say that? your assumptions

and yeah she is not a "normal" teenager

so guys lets be it

i did tauba today that i wont tk part in ur kribbing abt each epi compalining abt abhiyas behaviour with each other

See this is a public forum , where we all come to discuss
It's not termed as complaining
It's just our views
and we have the right to Complain, demand about Abhiya
since they r the pillars of our show

and post my topics abt other characters as i hv always done
no one cant stop u bt plz avoid bashin on others for god sake

live and let live
dats what we want to say, by creating such posts u want to hurt people so plz let us live happily
peace out
Peace out : Surely
p.s.NO NEED TO QUOTE ME OR POST A REPLY

if u arent interested
dont post then
about
not quoting you
when you are directly or indirectly criticizing us, and then telling us not to quote
is that sensible?
we have full right to indulge in discussions when its about us

LETS END THE WAR HERE

and in future plz dont hurt anyone... as u hurt and leave d place happily but others are not like u

but friend let me know one thing, aaj se pahle to abhay piya ko dinner date par nahee lekar gaya, she wanted to go with sid, so he wanted to ruin his that programme, if abhay is so interested with piya for dinner and date then he can take her next day, and dinner mai jaker wo kaunsa dinner lega, his dinner is only blood, then piya akeli hi dinner legee. and ye baat to piya bhee samaj gayee hogee, abhay knows very well piya is going with sid, so usne piya ko bola tha dinner chalne ke liye, other wise itne dino mai to wo piya ko kabhee bhee dinner ke  liye nahee le gaya. other wise collage ki every girl ko wo date par lekar gaya tha, sif piya ko chod kar so leave this date and dinner topic.Edited by usha786 - 12 years ago
i just entered the forum,whats this ,so much of fighting ,well i completely agree to point that i dont think piya did any mistake she said there is a reason i l tell u later ,so i guess there s nothing wrong .
Agree with Abanti. Piya was not at all at fault. She never had a family in her life prior to this day; isn't it natural that she would give more importance to her newfound relations than her boyfriend! As far as hiding secrets is concerned, we all know who hides secrets from whom. Abhay has never been clear about why he detests Siddharth, and as far as I understand, Piya is not among those girls who would like to be taken for granted. She knows the difference between trusting Abhay and having blind faith in him.

@Hema - Please don't take this as sarcasm or mockery, but Abanti is right. You are a bit over-sensitive about this fictional couple. I have noticed this quite a few times earlier and even today in this very topic, you wrote something like its equivalent to consuming poison for you if anyone doubts your love for AbhIya. I think you are too deeply immersed in this fictional show.