Posted: 12 years ago

hehehe people r doubting on piyas luv for abhay ust coz she didnt

go with abhay and missed the dinner date with abhay 

what do u expect her to do roam around abhay all the time

from piya perspective 

sid is the best jiju and she adores panchi

for the first time she has the feeling of hving a family

think from piyas perspective

if ur most fav sis is getting married to the best man in the world and he is asking ur help to patao her

wont u do that more than happily

or will u get all the time moony eyed with ur bf who keeps taunting u abt ur iju all the time whom u think to b the best in the world...and when u ask for an explanation from ur bf...he cant giv u 1 reason to hate ur jiju

plus giving time for family doesnt mean luving ur bf more

and all the time getting huggy huggy mushy mushy doesnt mean luv is there

and just u didnt go in ur bfs car coz u had to find something imp doesnt mean u dont luv ur bf

we r feeling irritated coz we know sid is evil

but piya doesnt know

u may also say why is piya hell bent on uniting sid with his family

the reason is NO1 CAN GET IT MORE THAN PIYA HOW IT FEELS to stay without a family

so she is trying help sid out

Edited by -Nayab- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Every people have their own pov. U like piya's concern for sid. Good. But u cant blame other people. They are also expressing their povs.  U cant change their pov. Neither u can bash them. U have ur povs and they have their.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well its ur POV but to be honest no normal teenager girl will behave like Pia n if u think tht is normal then no sense of explaning😊😊
Ashtad. thumbnail

u may also say why is piya hell bent on uniting sid with his family

the reason is NO1 CAN GET IT MORE THAN PIYA HOW IT FEELS to stay without a family

^^
As simple as that:)
I like the Sid-Piya talks. IF Sid wasnt evil i would be loving their interactions. as for coact i adore it:)

i see nothing wrong in it, and we need to understand that even Pia have a right to care for others. Its just that CVs insist on it extra and overshadowing other scenes at times:) it would be great with at least a portion of Abhiya today.
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Um, lady. You've gotten a viewpoint of your own. 

My take is simple. I believe, empathy is a most precarious emotion. You may not love those you empathize with, but your empathy is likely to lead away from your beloveds and draw you awfully close to the subject we've in this issue. 

Pia thinks Sid also belongs to her league of individuals, post her witnessing the whole phone and Mama scene. She loves Abhay, you're right, nothing changes if she drives home with Sid and not him, she's just trying to help. And the kind of kiddie that she in the show, the last thing you'd expect out of her would be staying away from Sid as Abhay tells her. She just wouldn't unless Abhay specifies to her a boisterous reason. 

-Kankshita
Edited by -Kanky- - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Every people have their own pov. U like piya's concern for sid. Good. But u cant blame other people. They are also expressing their povs.  U cant change their pov. Neither u can bash them. U have ur povs and they have their.

I agree with you ...
@TM : I did like your post earlier ...so dont get me wrong here  . But today your post is little harsh as if some one in IF they are bashing piya over sid . Little politeness would have been great ...
sumana-13 thumbnail
OK that is your way of looking at it 😔... if you ask me I would have loved it ... if Pia sat in the back seat and Abhay kept staring at her thru the mirror and ankho ankho mein 😳romantic isharebaazi !!!!😍

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

I dont "like" piyas concern for sid 

i feel sorry for her and pity her coz it ll hurt her the most when she gets to know the truth

but i m really shocked to see people even going to the extent of doubting piyas character just coz in piyas eyes she is helping her beloved bro in law to plan a surprise for her fav sis

i dont mind people hving diff povs

but just coz u guys didnt get an abhiya scene

blaming piya left ryt centre is a bit too much

put urself in piyas shoes and then state ur "POV" on her character

Originally posted by: vivluv

Well its ur POV but to be honest no normal teenager girl will behave like Pia n if u think tht is normal then no sense of explaning😊😊

normal teenagers gal get most excited when their sissy gets married and luvs to go out with their jijus planning surprises

25+ gals dont get so much excited over their sis marriage the way teenager gals get

they go to any extent  and if the jiju is as charming as sid

normal teenager gals adore him to death

and thats exactly what piya the NORMAL teenager gal is doing

and coming to why piya is trying to unite sid with his family

i hv ans u that in my original big post above

Originally posted by: abhaylove

I agree with you ... @TM : I did like your post earlier ...so dont get me wrong here  . But today your post is little harsh as if some one in IF they are bashing piya over sid . Little politeness would have been great ...

really...if this is "harsh"...then what abt other posts in the forum today bashing the characters and writers left ryt centre just coz piya didnt go win abhays car

what adjective do u hv for their aggressive post if my one is

"harsh"