Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid-Piya relation...adorable

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6UpintheBlue.minibsp2007bostanianlarimel22Rehanism--Doyel--RidziPiaJazSimipyar-ishk

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Every people have their own pov. U like piya's concern for sid. Good. But u cant blame other people. They are also expressing their povs.  U cant change their pov. Neither u can bash them. U have ur povs and they have their.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko-Doppelganger--rupa---sunshine---Rema-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ-Swetha-

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Well its ur POV but to be honest no normal teenager girl will behave like Pia n if u think tht is normal then no sense of explaningSmileSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko-rupa--Rema-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

u may also say why is piya hell bent on uniting sid with his family

the reason is NO1 CAN GET IT MORE THAN PIYA HOW IT FEELS to stay without a family

^^
As simple as that:)
I like the Sid-Piya talks. IF Sid wasnt evil i would be loving their interactions. as for coact i adore it:)

i see nothing wrong in it, and we need to understand that even Pia have a right to care for others. Its just that CVs insist on it extra and overshadowing other scenes at times:) it would be great with at least a portion of Abhiya today.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UpintheBlue.o.Soha.opari_roxx

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Um, lady. You've gotten a viewpoint of your own. 

My take is simple. I believe, empathy is a most precarious emotion. You may not love those you empathize with, but your empathy is likely to lead away from your beloveds and draw you awfully close to the subject we've in this issue. 

Pia thinks Sid also belongs to her league of individuals, post her witnessing the whole phone and Mama scene. She loves Abhay, you're right, nothing changes if she drives home with Sid and not him, she's just trying to help. And the kind of kiddie that she in the show, the last thing you'd expect out of her would be staying away from Sid as Abhay tells her. She just wouldn't unless Abhay specifies to her a boisterous reason. 

-Kankshita

Edited by -Kanky- - 03 May 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

o.Soha.o-Doppelganger-Meeko--sunshine--.Jane..pyar-ishk-Swetha-

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Every people have their own pov. U like piya's concern for sid. Good. But u cant blame other people. They are also expressing their povs.  U cant change their pov. Neither u can bash them. U have ur povs and they have their.
I agree with you ...
@TM : I did like your post earlier ...so dont get me wrong here  . But today your post is little harsh as if some one in IF they are bashing piya over sid . Little politeness would have been great ...
--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
OK that is your way of looking at it Unhappy... if you ask me I would have loved it ... if Pia sat in the back seat and Abhay kept staring at her thru the mirror and ankho ankho mein Embarrassedromantic isharebaazi !!!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

o.Soha.oRehanism

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index