TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey

She acted just the way i expected her too... my heart goes for her ...

BK good job 👏 love u loads

and rest i didnot bother watching , icannot see crying and all over dead body esp when it happens to be my fav chandu and Jun ...

End it soon , dont drag t

Love

J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JustJ

Hey

and rest i didnot bother watching , icannot see crying and all over dead body esp when it happens to be my fav chandu and Jun ...

Love

J

i just read da live update jaya but i luved her yesterday he acting i mean just crying den faints luked soo real 
TitansFan thumbnail
Yes yday she was fab , today she was good , thats how i expected her to react and she did the same ...

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes yday she was fab , today she was good , thats how i expected her to react and she did the same ...

i knw i luv how her acting is getting better i cant watch might watch first scene only i cant watch heartwrenching scene but will watch just da first and get bk 2 u 
sameera_ori thumbnail

Hey

Love

J

I agree with u Jaya😛...i skipped last two episodes😭 coz i cant see Chandu's dead body and Niru's pain😭...its heart breaking😭...like u said in one of your posts😡...Thank u CV's for ruining the show for the sake of TRP's😡..U could have brought Sarjaa-Niru tog\ether some other way😳 or introduced a new track😡 ...thr was no need to kill sweet Chandu. 😡
TitansFan thumbnail
i know yaar, aabh kya faida, damage has already been done
TitansFan thumbnail
Gals ,rem i said she will slap sarja, well she was abut to get out of her bed and she dropped her idea 😆... watch itclosely
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked Bk's acting yesterday... and am glad Niru reacted in some way... or else it would have been more painful to see her behave like a zombie...