Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhiya FF: Entwined Bk-1 .Ended. (Page 67)

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by renuka1997

lovely update
thnx for the pm

continue soon...

love u

renuka
Thanks Renu!

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by renuka1997

lovely update
thnx for the pm

continue soon...

love u

renuka
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttu

a lovely romantic update. And what happened to the mount Abu seems to be tha the saxenas are going to come down in full force. And Vansh got away thats so sad I thought he would get a good trashing from the family too.
Thank you! They'll visit Mt. Abu later. Saxenas will try every way to bring Pia back but the Raichands will stand for her.
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! Sorry for the delay but I'm updating the next part in an hour.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997..Bournville..

minahil1997 Goldie
minahil1997
minahil1997

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
update soon yar , waiting fr u to updateEmbarrassed

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minahil1997

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00ff">update soon yar , waiting fr u to updateEmbarrassed</font>
</div>
<div>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00ff"></font>
its done! Enjoy!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
A Threat. "Dad called?",she asked in a shaking innocent tone. "Pia don't worry we are there for you. You get ready I'm waiting for you downstairs",saying this Abhay took Naina downstairs. "Naina she's already traumatized. Don't give her more worries",he pleaded. "But Mr. Saxena did call. He wants Pia back",she reasoned. "To hell with the Saxenas. Where's dad?",he queried. "At the study I suppose",she answered. "Come with me. We have serious business to discuss",he ordered. As he entered the huge study which had all the collections of rare books and novels, his eyes fell on his elegant stylish Mom sitting on a beautifuly carved golden throne in a queenlike posture and Chaand making a potrait of her as if wanting to capture her everlasting striking beauty. "Arjun called me this morning",he said while sketching. "He was ordering something like 'Give back my daughter. You have no right to keep her etc etc'. How boring you know.",he said. "Dad told him to forget Pia as we are not giving her back. He got furious and threatened to inform the police authorities. So Dad asked why is he dragging helpless humans in supernatural rifts. So he vowed to show us how he'll end this dispute by killing us",depicted Naina. "That bloody animal! How dare he even thinks of destroying us?",shouted Abhay. " Abhay calm down. He wants a fight. I will fight. Am not a coward",Chaand spoke out. "We will protect her at any cost Abhay. Be doubtless about that",promised Haseena. "Thanks mum. Thanks dad. You guys are great",complimented Abhay. He heard Pia coming down. "See you tonight",he said and left. Naina called Jeremy and Jordon. As Pia reached his car, she saw them chatting in the back seat of the car. A sudden numbness overpowered her. Suddenly she couldn't face a male figure. Jeremy wished her and she started trembling. Abhay came from behind and saw her standing at the door trembling at the sight of the two boys in his car. He turned her around and she grasped his arm tightly. "Hey what happened?",he asked. Pia shook her head indicating 'nothing' but Abhay at once understood her new phobia. She couldn't help but get shocked at the sight of any boy. He opened the front door for her gesturing her to sit at the front passenger seat. He then whispered to Naina telling her what happened just then and requested her to take Jeremy and Jordon in her car. Naina gave a concerned look but immediately appeared to look funky. "Jerry? You aren't coming with me? And Jordon! How can you guys leave me alone? Leave Abhay alone with Pia and both of you come to my car",she ordered. Abhay started driving while Pia looked lost. He squeezed her hand and she returned a weak smile. When they reached Mount College, Abhay took Pia to her Geography lab while he went to the library to spend the free period in love stories. He was such a sucker for love stories. He chose a recent novel,'A thing beyond Forever'. He had heard that its a very touching story of everlasting love. He smiled thinking of Pia but then a gnawing fear started bothering him. What future was awaiting him and Pia? How will she react when she knows that the person she bestowed her heart upon is a heartless bloodsucker?    At the lab, Misha came running to Pia. "Babe you won't believe what happened! Kabir asked me out for a date!",she screamed. Pia smiled forcefully and she continued tracing out the map of Europe. Misha got astonished at her dead reaction. Just then Naina came and pulled Misha,"Mish Pia is suffering from a shock so please...". "What happened to her?",she asked. "I'll tell you later",she replied. The proffessor came in and demanded for the submission of projects. Pia asked him if she could bring it from her locker and he agreed. She went out and found the corridors empty. Everyone was either at class or at the basketball field or in the library. She found the locker room empty too. She opened the locker marked with stickers of her name Piyali and also Pia. She fumbled along her various files and found the green one. She checked if the work was done and suddenly someone slammed her locker door causing her file to fall from her hands. It was Vansh. He pinned her against the lockers digging his animalistic nails in her arms cutting her flesh. She got too shocked to speak. "Either come back home or I'll leave you in such a condition that even Abhay can't help you",he growled. Pia nodded out of fear and pain. He jerked her once more banging her head on her keys still hanging on to the lock and stormed out. She fell down in pain holding her head. Her arms cut ghastly were bleeding now. Naina came there looking for her and found her crying in pain. Unfortunately she didn't have any healing powers. "Oh dear! Wait I'm taking you home",she said and helped her to her car. She made her sit and called Abhay while driving. "Bro someone has injured Pia. And I think its Vansh",she said. "Take her home right now. Am coming.",he quickly said.

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12nanz_2211mangonavikramdeyrashika27.1997pallavisarkarMavi18vampirekingshafaq_abhiyakuttushivanirajputminahil1997...Nidhi...Deepi20prerna26Cute_GalRozy77-Sonia-RB81heena_mehtates_v1--Siva--cuteariyaSheDevilAkshi0019aamirkhanfan.rumki.mijanurdumas.SmokeySilence...Bournville..

heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
omg shalini...wat a wow part it was...amazingly written...seriously i m totally spechless...u av done such a fab job!!!
bt it was emotional...phobia...gosh i hate dat vansh...he is truly an animal...how could he think of  hurting her again...he is a jerk......i wanna kill him...bt ofcourse i knw abhay wl do d honour soon...poor pia...
i loved chand n haseena...they r so damn gud...
plsss continue soon shalini
thanx for d pm

luv
heenaSmile

Edited by heena_mehta - 10 July 2011 at 8:25am

Go to top