Thanks Tanzi!
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .rumki.

awesome update
waiting 4 the trip
Thanks!
Originally posted by rehanasadique

awww abhay and pia are sleeping in the same room and chand and haseena dun have any probs with it wow ..thts truely awesome coz tht means they dun have any issues regarding abhaya's relationship unlike the serial.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Chaandeena have nothing against Pia. Abhay is a matured guy so his parents need not interfere in his life. Thanks for reading.
Hey Rose...๐Ÿ˜Š
What a cute and romantic update yaar..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank God you returned back and updating your amazing FF...๐Ÿ˜Š When I came to to know that you're updating your FF again... I was really happy... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I love Abhay in your FF... No rude nothing..Yeah he was rude but surely for one update only... ๐Ÿ˜†
Continue soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
Loveโค๏ธ
Sweta๐Ÿค—
wow yaar so romantic update.. it was amazing.. eagerly waiting for d trip.. continue soon.. thanx for d pm..n sorry for d late reply..lol.
hey  i m new to this forum...well i just loved ur ff... ur awesome in ur work and plz dont forget to add me to ur list... :-) keep writing this lovely ff...๐Ÿ‘
hey awsome update!after a long time u updated this. loved abhay & his naughtyness.
bt why didn't u pm me this one?? i follow all ur ffs. so do pm me whenever u update them.
Originally posted by mijanur

superb update.
Thanks dear!
Originally posted by 1301Princess

Hey Rose...๐Ÿ˜Š[/B]
What a cute and romantic update yaar..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank God you returned back and updating your amazing FF...๐Ÿ˜ŠWhen I came to to know that you're updating your FF again... I was really happy...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I love Abhay in your FF... No rude nothing..Yeah he was rude but surely for one update only...๐Ÿ˜†
Continue soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
Loveโค๏ธ
Sweta๐Ÿค—
Hey! I lost contact with the forum for a month 'cause my browser got problematic. I guess you're reading my ff for a long time. Sorry I didn't know you or else I would have sent PMs. Thanks a lot for reading.