Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: I-love-Roses

I'll update tonight!

update soon dr!!!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Betrayed. Abhay felt an unknown emotion in his dead heart. Did his beloved just run away from him shrieking him to stay away? As her frail bloodied body rolled down the rocks, he quickly came to her aid. As he held her in his arms, he saw her troubled face dipped in blood oozing out of her bleeding head. He kissed her cut healing it. "I'm sorry Pia, I didn't mean to reveal myself like this",he whispered to his unconcious Pia. Back at the bungalow, Pia slowly came to sense and Abhay felt that his heart was soon going to shatter badly. As her eyes opened slowly, she saw Abhay staring at her in anticipation. His arms were around her tightly. She suddenly recalled those horrifying scenes and tore herself from him and stood afar from him. "You're not human. You're not normal. What are you? Who are you? Are you really the beast I saw today?",she asked moving back. Abhay got up and advanced to her saying,"Pia let me explain properly". "No! How can this happen? How can I fall in love with a Vampire?",she shouted. "Pia listen to me",he started. She flopped down crying. "It can't be true. I can't be so wrong in choosing my lover. You can't be a vampire",she said and got up holding his collar and jerking him. "Say you are not a vampire. Tell me the truth. It can't be that I slept with a vampire. It can't be true that a blood sucking beast made love to me",she cried falling down while still grabbing his shirt. "Pia I'm sorry. I always wanted to tell you but I was afraid that you won't love me anymore. Pia I can't live with you. I really love you Pia. Please Pia understand me. I didn't choose to be what I am",he said trying to console her. But she denied to understand anything. "So what do you think? What should a normal girl do who has just discovered that the person without whom she can't live is not even human? You're a monster Abhay. How could I love you so much?",she cried out. "Pia I may be a monster but tell me one thing, did I ever hurt you?",he asked feeling hurt himself. She gazed into him for a minute speechless. "Tell me Pia, have I ever behaved monstrously with you? I stay with you for twenty four hours daily but have I ever attacked you?",he asked. Pia still remained quiet. He cupped her face saying,"I admit that I am a Vampire but I am a human from inside. A human who madly loves you. I'm entwined with you. Please don't hate me". Pia bowed down and whispered,"I can't love you. You hid the truth from me". "You're lying. You can't hate me",he said. "I don't want to stay here. Take me back to my home",she said. "Okay but which home?",he asked purposely. She looked up shocked. He was true. Which home was she speaking about? She had no home. Her mum and dad were fake. Her brother was a liar. Vansh had turned out to be an animal. Could it be that her family was also hiding some supernatural secret? But could she stay with the vampire who claims to love her but had an evil side. She broke down crying,"I don't know.Take me somewhere". He quietly packed everything while she slept on a sofa downstairs. As Abhay came down with all the stuff, she woke up. She sat at the back of the car, her head resting on the black screen. Abhay quietly started the engine and drove with a gloomy face. His eyes were fixed to his beloved's crying face, as she was sobbing and sulking. She was shivering due to the cold weather outside. Only one window was open. He stopped the car and took out a violet blanket from his airbag and wrapped it around her. She sat like lifeless statue not a single display of protest on her wet face. He even removed her hair from her face. Her eyes were fixed outside. What he did next caused her to shed more tears. He gently kissed her cheek, not quickly but softly and slowly. Her eyelids closed, tear drops flowing down. Then as he was about to get out, she grabbed his hand but then again closed her eyes in tears and left his hand. Abhay stared at her closed eyelids for a minute and then came back to the driving seat. The whole journey from Mt. Abu to Ahmedabad was a sad quiet one. Pia fell asleep and Abhay quietly drove. He made a called Naina i her about what happened with Vansh. "You killed Vansh? That's awesome!",she said. "But something disastrous happened",he said. "What? Pia's okay?",she asked. "The fight happened infront of her and she saw my vampire form",he said. "Oh God! Then?",she asked. "She's in shock. I hope she becomes okay. I can't bear her hatred Nanu",he said. "That's sad. But I will convince her okay? First tell me are you fine?",she asked. Abhay's voice got more emotional. "Hmm",he said. "You're at dad's office na? I'm coming there",she said. "No Nanu you don't have to come",he said. "Bro don't think that just because you're sad I'll let you call me Nanu. I'm not a baby anymore okay? Centuries have passed. And I will come",she said. He laughed and said,"Ok Nanu". "Bro!",she said. He smiled and saw Pia. His heart sunk."You'll really hate me?"
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum dr...but i felt bad 4 both abhay n pia...
i hope pia recovers from shock n accept d truth n her true love...
cont soon
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Double postingEdited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
Smoking_up thumbnail
nice update... Plzz continue soon... Dying to know wat will happen next???
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update. and quite touching. Hope pia is able to accept the truth soon.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Updated... Sorry I'm not sending PMs this time... Having network problems due to rain in Kolkata...
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was really moving. Pia in a state of shock not knowing what to do. But looks like somewherre still she trusts Abhay more than anything else. SO she has asked him to lead on. Now waiting to see if she can accept him
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh god this can't be happening
pia can never hate abhay
i hope she will soon understand
and yes next time time don't forget to pm me