Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi
Lovely update for a change we get to see Abhay in a detective mode. And the guy sure knows to raise a hell time for Pia. First he confuses her now with her family he left her to hear the music. Eagerly waiting to see what is the wolf families next move since Abhay has planted a bug in the house.
Bye

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

gr8 update. finally abhiya are together. So nice to see Abhay spying on them.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepi20

<font color="#3333cc">Awesome update! So Abhiya are going to keep their relationship secret for now! It's going to be so interesting and romantic!๐Ÿ˜Š I liked the Abhay-Vansh interaction. It seems like their future scenes are gonna be fun to read! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š
</font>

Abhiya love hasn't started yet. Both loves each other but abhay is focusing on killing the werewolves. Don't worry romance will start soon.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gals_11

Gr8 update yaar.. Finally Abhiya together bt secretly.. I hope Abhay 'll find out abt Saxena's evil intentions soon.. Carry on..lol.

Yeah in the next update I'll reveal the Saxenas secrets.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: minahil1997

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00ff">owesom update shalini!!!๐Ÿ‘</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00ff">i m so happy that finally abhiya r together๐Ÿ˜ณ... saxena's is upto smthing really big and hope abhay finds out soon... i hope that the mystery of abhay and pia's past also uncover... loved the update , and continue soon๐Ÿค—</font>

Hey minz! The secrets will be opened in the next update. Thanks for liking.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">awesome update!!love spying abhay..but is he playing with her?just to spy on wolves????is he not serious?
</font>

He's not actually playing but he's not that serious too. But everything will change when pia nearly escapes a tragedy. He won't be able to leave her.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiee_Ashh

WOW i am lovinggg diss ๐Ÿ˜ƒPlss PM me wen u updatee!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey! Welcome to the forum...send me a buddy request so that i wont miss u out while sending pm's.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">wow awesome update.I loved it.Superb๐Ÿ˜Š</font>

Thanks!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_smart

Nice update

Please add me 2 ur PM list

Thank you! You're in my pm list but actually i didnt send any pms for this update.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: heena_mehta

lovely part dear!!!

keep it up
n update soon n pls pm me wenever u wl update nxt part!!

luv
heena

I wanted to make it longer and more interesting but was too tired last night. I'm happy that you liked it!