India-Forums

Chhoti Si Zindagi
Chhoti Si Zindagi

3rd May 2011 WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Vrinda says u cut my path again..it wont be good.   Now i iwll show u.   and isha says i dont want to fight didi...and isha goes to touch her..and vrinda says ISHA...i havent finished talking.   And vrinda says i m their leader and they all listen to me.   and she says if i said anything about u to masi then u will be in kaal kothri.   and isha says i see how u do responsiblitiy...remove the fear form these kids hearts.   isha syas u r trying to be their masi.   and vrinda says EH ISHA!!!   and she says u took ur sister form here...and going away tinu was in trouble.   and then vrinda says why are u all staring..close ur eyes and sleep.   and isha is left crying.  vrinda leaves.   isha goes to her bed and vrinda also just sitting there.   isha is thinking about what vrinda said and vrinda is thinkinkg about what isha says.  

Its morning and vrinda is thinking about arjun.   and smiling.   just then calendar says Vrinda...and says water is gone.   and calendar says masi ordered isha to take her tea and vrinda is thinking why/??  and she sees ira playing.   and ira sees isha and runs to her and hugs her.   Ira says meri isha mera face wash...and masi tells ira to wash her face by herself.   and then masi says tea?   and isha gives it to her.   and then masi says see what time it is 10.30.   ira will come ...drink milk..then i will give her medicine.   but first she will have to cry.  and who will make her cry?  YOU!!!!   Isha is maha mad.   and masi says u love ur sister so much...cant u make her cry.   and ira comes running..and says come here isha..i made a boat..rocket...kite...and me and you.   and isha keeps on looking at clock.   and then isha says its all nasty what u have made.   and isha breaks everything ira made.    and ira crys.   and isha gets mad at ira and goes away crying.   and masi pacifys her.    and she is telling ira that isha is not good as she made her cry.   Isha is watching all this and she crys.

All kids are at the dinning table making noise for food.  calendar serves them...and isha comes.  and sits on the table.   and then remembers tinu is not getting food...and then she says give my plate to tinu.   and then arjun comes and says namaste...and vrinda is scared.   and calendar comes and says how come u came inside...and arjun says with my feet.   and he says i m the delivery boy..so why are u here.   he says i came to check whether everything was ok.   then arjun winks at vrinda and says thank you.    and kids says he winked and vrinda says SHUT UP.   arjun goes in the kitchen and gives few tips on how to make food..and vrinda keeps on looking at him.   and arjun keeps on looking at her.   and kids starts teasing.   and then arjun makes vrinda laugh...and isha is seeing all this.   and then arjun says we are looking for isha's smile.   and calendar says her smile stays with her baba.   and arjun makes everyone laugh again.   and finally makes isha smile.   and she tells vrinda to blow..and she does..and he gives her a pin.  VERY ROMANTIC.   Vrinda says now u go..before someone catches u.   and arjun says ur name...and vrinda says VRINDA.   and he says lovely name.  and bhola comes and sees arjun and all kids scared.

Pre-cap -- Vrinda says to isha if u say anyting to anyone   then i wont leave ur sis.   And isha says when my sis is concerened...i am not even scared of bhola and masi,

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821gold1978starnevaraDimpz06milwebPrincess3101MamanaRaima36A HUGE FAN

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. I think isha will help vrinda. it shows that vrinda likes arjun. maybe arjun will help isha and ira to escape again from orphanage.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index