Amnesia, its here already (Page 2)

NilayB Groupbie
NilayB
NilayB

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by NilayB

P.S. :- R-I-P Osama Bin Laden

Y this Nilay????Confused...This Wasnt Necessary I guess in this forum especially Ouch

Once again, an acronym. U(I) can say Rest-In-Puke or Rest-In-Piss. Whatever

NilayB Groupbie
NilayB
NilayB

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by befair

Ishaan is defintly not the CEO of infosysLOL...but hezzz an software engg. ...an sftwre engg. definitely have a very good salary...minimum of  20,000-50,000...with this he could definitely get giftss 4 hizz beautiful wife...
i dnt understand yy ppl r think ishaan is a bhikkar...

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"
YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolFeefi

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Of course the CV's have amnesia as only yesterday we saw that Suhana isn't going shopping for a month, so how comes she bought the mother's day gift?  Confused Confused Confused Confused Did I miss something, or did they take a months leap?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolFeefiinfinity00YusBee

NilayB Groupbie
NilayB
NilayB

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Just talking about Ishaan's career, lets assume he is 28 & given that he goes & comes back on time from office means he is not on one of the top posts, also lets take his salary to be say Rs.35000. He also has the EMI of the car on his back, not to forget monthly household contribution, daily expenses(Petrol ka daam badhana toh khatam hi ni hoonda). Suhana has had a major Brain Tumor operation in one of the best hospitals by one of the best docs. Even keeping in mind Alok's PF & other savings, Rano has to sell her Gold bangles. So.

Although it was pun i've justified my writing. As for the rest "Your Google is as good as mine" 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NilayB

Just talking about Ishaan's career, lets assume he is 28 & given that he goes & comes back on time from office means he is not on one of the top posts, also lets take his salary to be say Rs.35000. He also has the EMI of the car on his back, not to forget monthly household contribution, daily expenses(Petrol ka daam badhana toh khatam hi ni hoonda). Suhana has had a major Brain Tumor operation in one of the best hospitals by one of the best docs. Even keeping in mind Alok's PF & other savings, Rano has to sell her Gold bangles. So.

Although it was pun i've justified my writing. As for the rest "Your Google is as good as mine" 
1st of all...ishaan is25...my bro is a software engg,& he 22 goes & comeback from office on time ,$ ...his salary comes around 50000+...in IT FIELD  even the freshers would get a very good salaray ,not less than 30000...
but i do agree with some of ur points ...as expense on suhanas's BT treatment...EMI etc..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index