Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

3rd May Written Update-Abhey gets angry on surbhi

Natasha_shaikh IF-Sizzlerz
Natasha_shaikh
Natasha_shaikh

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
RSBP 3rd May 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with surbhi in yellow saree dressing aanch and playing with himEmbarrassed Pushpa comes and saw this and gets happy and say thats great you are doing all this work i am happy that you are taking care of our aanch so much abhey is listening standing outsideLOL then she say only one thing make me worry is that u sometime become so irresponsible i just want you takecare of aanch, surbhi say i will takecare from now  pushpa leaves abhey smiling comes inside the room surbhi is playing with aanch he say i know that person like you can never do anything bad with anyone specially this little child surbhi angrily saw him and leaves the room.

Seema in hospital doctor tell her that her reports are normal she say then why i am not becoming mother doctor say if you are normal thats mean problem is in your husband next time bring him with you then i will take his test seema say my husband will never agree for coming here doctor say then i can't help youOuch In RV home nidhi in kitchen remembering what happen in night and she is not well at all RV mom comes and take her to room for restEmbarrassed

Dinner is going on in markanday house Vishnu say to bauji that i want to talk to you he is so confuse that work are not coming for his mouthROFL kajal say to markanday that he want to say that the way u are thinking for children future so we just want to know what you have though for lakishmi future. Pushpa say to vishnu that is he talking about your wish or she is using you in telling her wishLOL Mai say daughters real house is there husband house and we will give her when she will get marry so you dont worry.

Prathima is playing with prachiEmbarrassed aamar comes and say that go to abhey and ask for money as he say that he will give money for our daughters she say how can i ask him now and we dont need money right now we get our salary and abhey has say that he will give money for our daughters not for us aamar take prachi from her and take her towards water well and say if u didnt bring money i will throw her prathima say ok i will go right know (he is soo idiotAngry)

Surbhi making aanch sleep (i love the backgroundSmile) she put him on bed and give blanket and goes as she goes aanch gets up and start palying and cover all his face with blanket and starts crying. Prathima and abhey comes prathima remove the blanket surbhi comes abhey gets angry and say you are so irresponsible and that is because aanch is not your own son your own blood you are a slefish mother surbhi is all shocked. Prathima say surbhi has become mother frist time thats why its difficult for her to understand all things but she will understand soon she give aanch to surbhi and  leaves. 

Episode Ends

Precap

Surbhi says to abhey  that at maalish time can you can see aanch crying? and if you can see him so i will also say that this is because aansh is not your own son thats why you become so irresponsible.

Sorry for the mistakes
Hope u all like i
Dont forget to press LIKE button

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this post to members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES,THIS UPDADE IS MEANT

EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 03 May 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirER_ER_YAshiny3neteche_c-SuMee-MangnoliaPriyaanjmanoo.18ACCOUNTCLOSEDanizorlisasandrakrithikas

Mangnolia Senior Member
Mangnolia
Mangnolia

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
thanks alooot janiBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Natasha_shaikhkrithikas

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
thanks Natasha for update .too much fight inbetween surbhi and Abhay.Loved it and nice track too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Natasha_shaikhkrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Thank you Natasha.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Natasha_shaikh

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the written update

Natasha_shaikh

-SuMee- Senior Member
-SuMee-
-SuMee-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update

Natasha_shaikh

manoo.18 Goldie
manoo.18
manoo.18

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Thank u so much dear Natasha...HugHeart
Keep going...Thumbs Up

Natasha_shaikh

ACCOUNTCLOSED Goldie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Natasha_shaikh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index