souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by hasini79

r they showing taps positive???????? coz she let ichcha go to save veer ...

I too got the same doubt.. The music they played when Rathod was giving her first aid and the way she was gazing at him made me wonder if they are showing her getting drawn to him... Also the bg music when I and T bumped into each other sounded friendly and they also looked into each others' eyes as though stunned.. Did they meet each other for the first time in similar fashion and became friends in childhood? I have not seen that episode and those who have seen it please let us know... If they want to turn her positive, they can show her remembering their friendship and help Ichcha to save Veer and then show Taps leaving B house voluntarily and marry Rathore, as Ichcha suggested 15 days earlier..

Or Taps could have gone in search of Veer and find him and act as though she only saved him while Ichcha goes to S & S as shown in pre cap...
i guessed the same may be they meat on the road when they were kids in the same manner...i didnt watch the childhood episodes too...but in this way taps misdeeds never come out...and how about the kid?? will b zoo members and t zoo members come to know that the baby is rathod's?????

If that were the case, they would not have brought Veer's infertility problem.. The CVs have not made it clear whether Veer is infertile or impotent... They have showed Veecha sleeping in separate rooms and some intimate moments between them, but they are vague.. 

If tomorrow they show that already Sanchi has met Veer alone and accused him of rape, Ichcha can save him from going to jail with the help of the Dr's reports saying that he is impotent and everyone in the B zoo will come to know of it.. So naturally Tapasya's truth also will come out..

Another very practical solution. U know today Nani reminded me of Doleres  UmbridgeROFL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]

If that were the case, they would not have brought Veer's infertility problem.. The CVs have not made it clear whether Veer is infertile or impotent... They have showed Veecha sleeping in separate rooms and some intimate moments between them, but they are vague.. 

If tomorrow they show that already Sanchi has met Veer alone and accused him of rape, Ichcha can save him from going to jail with the help of the Dr's reports saying that he is impotent and everyone in the B zoo will come to know of it.. So naturally Tapasya's truth also will come out..
[/QUOTE]

@ hermoinee!  If veer is impotent, he himself would have known.Big smile Veer is only infertile, NOT impotent. And he is not that dumb, that without him able to do anything , he expects and yearns for a baby from iccha. LOL

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

r they showing taps positive???????? coz she let ichcha go to save veer ...

I too got the same doubt.. The music they played when Rathod was giving her first aid and the way she was gazing at him made me wonder if they are showing her getting drawn to him... Also the bg music when I and T bumped into each other sounded friendly and they also looked into each others' eyes as though stunned.. Did they meet each other for the first time in similar fashion and became friends in childhood? I have not seen that episode and those who have seen it please let us know... If they want to turn her positive, they can show her remembering their friendship and help Ichcha to save Veer and then show Taps leaving B house voluntarily and marry Rathore, as Ichcha suggested 15 days earlier..

Or Taps could have gone in search of Veer and find him and act as though she only saved him while Ichcha goes to S & S as shown in pre cap...
i guessed the same may be they meat on the road when they were kids in the same manner...i didnt watch the childhood episodes too...but in this way taps misdeeds never come out...and how about the kid?? will b zoo members and t zoo members come to know that the baby is rathod's?????

Another very practical solution. U know today Nani reminded me of Doleres  UmbridgeROFL
ROFL

Perfect choice for Nani..ROFL.. How about making her write 'I will not tell lies' with her special blood quill...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojintruderfast

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

[

[/QUOTE]

@ hermoinee!  If veer is impotent, he himself would have known.Big smile Veer is only infertile, NOT impotent. And he is not that dumb, that without him able to do anything , he expects and yearns for a baby from iccha. LOL
[/QUOTE]

No, my point is they may not have really tried for a baby as Ichcha wants Mai and Daddaji to accept her as Veer's wife (not Vansh's widow) and since Taps has come claiming to be carrying Veer's baby, he may not think something is wrong with him... He did not know what happened on the drunken night with Taps..LOL
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by IisBliss

Originally posted by ankit111

So another strong character hs been destroyed. Angry

I think you are tired...

NO...
he is angryLOL

No he is tired because he not accept tappu doing something good ROFL

Dear I m talking abt Rathore and not Tapu LOL LOL

varun.tap

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

[

[/QUOTE]

No, my point is they may not have really tried for a baby as Ichcha wants Mai and Daddaji to accept her as Veer's wife (not Vansh's widow) and since Taps has come claiming to be carrying Veer's baby, he may not think something is wrong with him... He did not know what happened on the drunken night with Taps..LOL
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but he along with iccha went for check up with the doctor. And , after all the romance they showed between them, it is difficult to imagine that they didn't do anything.  Wink And in  the few episodes I had seen sometime back, I observed that  they have started sleeping in the same room only .

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

[

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but he along with iccha went for check up with the doctor. And , after all the romance they showed between them, it is difficult to imagine that they didn't do anything.  Wink And in  the few episodes I had seen sometime back, I observed that  they have started sleeping in the same room only .
[/QUOTE]

Agree with you about it, but the CVs are famous for their blunders...LOL
But there have been some contradictory dialogues between Veecha, like Veer asking Ichcha that how they could get babies if she went to sleep in Sanchi's room... They have been vague about their romantic scenes... When they decided to be together, Taps entered B house and even later Sanchi entered B house and since then they have no time for spending together...LOL
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by IisBliss

So another strong character hs been destroyed. Angry

I think you are tired...

NO...
he is angryLOL

No he is tired because he not accept tappu doing something good ROFL

Dear I m talking abt Rathore and not Tapu LOL LOL

So how's rathod's charactor is destroyed...
I think u saw today something in between tappu and rathod and u saw tappu's blood on hand and rathod became very nervous when he saw the tappu's blood and he suddenly do some remidies for tappu LOL LOL naaa i got it LOL LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index