Posted: 12 years ago
Right awesome epi Love it :D
awesome episode   thanx yar 4 post
Haha I jus loved loved loved 2'days episode
Wen geet told him 2 stand ther wile she made the lassi,,he was lukin so cute & wen he went silent cuz geet told him 2 stay quite awww
LMAO at the scene wen he wanted 2 strangle lachi & was signalling geet wat 2 say to lachi🤣🤣
Gasped wen maan sed sorry den laughed wen maan sed 'mebi mazaak kare thi'😆😆
Also enjoyed Maaneet in todays episode but I'm really glad you mentioned the brotherly love as well! It was so...well, pleasant to see in todays episode. The "chup bilkul chup" just made my day!
lovely episode:)
liked everyone:)
msk k to kya kehne!! love him loads:)
all maaneet and maan scenes were awesome:)

ankita:)
Arrey yaar...how can we say enough how good this show is getting again?  Each day batter and better and phir we are rewatching over and over as before. SOOO happy to see it back on track.

I think cv's are genius to give GC two roles - Balwant and Maan roles - because it shows so many sides of his acting. Balwant is very very funny, hai na, but still stern MK sometimes peeks through and we all love to see him.

And now we have new "chi" of maan - tai chi, ice chi, car washing chi and now...construction chi!!  Really nice sequence of him building...I agree it was great way for cv's to show here is still our MSK who built huge business empire and can take care of any problem.

Hats off to whole team -acting is soo soo good from everyone.  Usually GC and DD have been holding up whole cast but now they are so well supported by all around them.

And so much romance!  Kya chemistry in dono ke peeche!  Making us all very happy and take tension away from our day. Thanks to Geet team!
Originally posted by bhakti2

Arrey yaar...how can we say enough how good this show is getting again?  Each day batter and better and phir we are rewatching over and over as before. SOOO happy to see it back on track.

I think cv's are genius to give GC two roles - Balwant and Maan roles - because it shows so many sides of his acting. Balwant is very very funny, hai na, but still stern MK sometimes peeks through and we all love to see him.

And now we have new "chi" of maan - tai chi, ice chi, car washing chi and now...construction chi!!  Really nice sequence of him building...I agree it was great way for cv's to show here is still our MSK who built huge business empire and can take care of any problem.

Hats off to whole team -acting is soo soo good from everyone.  Usually GC and DD have been holding up whole cast but now they are so well supported by all around them.

And so much romance!  Kya chemistry in dono ke peeche!  Making us all very happy and take tension away from our day. Thanks to Geet team!

Dear yesterday was one of the beautiful episode of our own GHSP
Originally posted by anks_ams

lovely episode:)
liked everyone:)
msk k to kya kehne!! love him loads:)
all maaneet and maan scenes were awesome:)

ankita:)

Hey dear totaally agree with you
hi veena. fully agree with u the maaneet scenes and msk scene were sooo good and dreamy. actually the whole episode was good. i watched the whole episode after sooo long. i dn't remember after wedding i ever watched whole episode. and pre cap omg😉

everyone else also did good job

Edited by sara202 - 12 years ago