India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Bubbly and happy Nivi (Page 2)

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I have decided to keep quite... They have RUINED Viren's character for me... I won't forgive them for this 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011vids08-aamina-anjaani07

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Milee, that is what I wrote - a drastic change in her character today.. I was surprised.. I never expected Nivi to say "ILU" and caress Viren .. this was total shock and out of blue for me... That is why I had to watch this scene like 10 times before I saw other part..
Anju, I LOL reading your post. I was thinking maybe I am dreaming or Viren is dreaming or somethingLOL

YOu know it would have been wonderful to see Viren's reaction to Nivi's attention. arey yaar yeh CT's bhi nah they are so sadistic yaar.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjubala

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

I have decided to keep quite... They have RUINED Viren's character for me... I won't forgive them for this 
Abidah, just a suggestion don't think how CT's ruined Viren's character rather just keep him alive just the way you envisioned. That will definitely work, that is how I am surviving.

And yes, I am with you about not forgiving CT's.

minu2011anjubala

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Anju, I agree.  I just saw the epi minutes ago in between work, and just loved the closeness Nivi showed.  But I agree - it is such a sudden change!  they haven't built up towards this -- they haven't shown them talking like this and her being attentive...its a 180 degree shift.  A welcome one for Nivi, but so sudden that it feels unreal.

And the jealousy bit is so weird and out of character. We know Viren is not like that at all - he can't be.  So why mess with hjim? Please CT's why can' t you show a strong, progressive, loving Viren, the way he actually is.  Even in the UMTV segment Kinshuk says that Viren pyaar ke liye tarasta rehta hai...but now that Nivi is beginning to show the love, then why should they show the insecurity now????  Doesn't make sense

Wish they had handled it totally differently. No wonder the trps are on a roller coaster ride because the CTs keep confusing the story line and along with that us.  obviously the viewers will be put off.  What a waste...and for no good reason.

Anyway, I refuse to let them mess with Neha and Kinshuk and will watch it just for their sake, imagining Abidah's beautiful story of their business success -- forget the stupid CTs and their bad ideas.

milee1014anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Milee, that is what I wrote - a drastic change in her character today.. I was surprised.. I never expected Nivi to say "ILU" and caress Viren .. this was total shock and out of blue for me... That is why I had to watch this scene like 10 times before I saw other part..
Anju, I LOL reading your post. I was thinking maybe I am dreaming or Viren is dreaming or somethingLOL

YOu know it would have been wonderful to see Viren's reaction to Nivi's attention. arey yaar yeh CT's bhi nah they are so sadistic yaar.Angry

Milee, Viren ka reaction was that he opens eyes and hugs her from back and says "I L U"... Agar yeh woh pahla wala Viren hota to bolta "kya mein sapna to nahn dekh raha, kya yeh meri hi biwi hai".. Exact same dialogues that he said on honeymoon morning during the feather sequence... That was so beautiful.. That was so intense and passionate...Where are those good old golden days...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011milee1014anjaani07

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

Anju, I agree.  I just saw the epi minutes ago in between work, and just loved the closeness Nivi showed.  But I agree - it is such a sudden change!  they haven't built up towards this -- they haven't shown them talking like this and her being attentive...its a 180 degree shift.  A welcome one for Nivi, but so sudden that it feels unreal.

And the jealousy bit is so weird and out of character. We know Viren is not like that at all - he can't be.  So why mess with hjim? Please CT's why can' t you show a strong, progressive, loving Viren, the way he actually is.  Even in the UMTV segment Kinshuk says that Viren pyaar ke liye tarasta rehta hai...but now that Nivi is beginning to show the love, then why should they show the insecurity now????  Doesn't make sense

Wish they had handled it totally differently. No wonder the trps are on a roller coaster ride because the CTs keep confusing the story line and along with that us.  obviously the viewers will be put off.  What a waste...and for no good reason.

Anyway, I refuse to let them mess with Neha and Kinshuk and will watch it just for their sake, imagining Abidah's beautiful story of their business success -- forget the stupid CTs and their bad ideas.
Minu, it is so true that we NivReniacs did PhD on NivRen that a slight change in them we catch it and we cannot accept it either that's how much we dissected these characters.
Lets hope CT's rectify their mistakes and very soon.

minu2011anjubala

Butifuleyes IF-Dazzler
Butifuleyes
Butifuleyes

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I agree with u todays episode started so nicely and ended with somber note for nivren fans.

minu2011milee1014

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Yeah Milee, wouldn't that have been something?!  I'd have been in heaven if they handled this well and with finesse.  they are mad, these CTs. RS needs to fire them and bring back Saba Mumtaz.  I'm sure she'll get a heart attack seeing what they've done to her lovely and sensitive character sketch of Viren...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

Go to top