Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: savera2007

I have decided to keep quite... They have RUINED Viren's character for me... I won't forgive them for this 

Abidah, just a suggestion don't think how CT's ruined Viren's character rather just keep him alive just the way you envisioned. That will definitely work, that is how I am surviving.

And yes, I am with you about not forgiving CT's.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anju, I agree.  I just saw the epi minutes ago in between work, and just loved the closeness Nivi showed.  But I agree - it is such a sudden change!  they haven't built up towards this -- they haven't shown them talking like this and her being attentive...its a 180 degree shift.  A welcome one for Nivi, but so sudden that it feels unreal.

And the jealousy bit is so weird and out of character. We know Viren is not like that at all - he can't be.  So why mess with hjim? Please CT's why can' t you show a strong, progressive, loving Viren, the way he actually is.  Even in the UMTV segment Kinshuk says that Viren pyaar ke liye tarasta rehta hai...but now that Nivi is beginning to show the love, then why should they show the insecurity now????  Doesn't make sense

Wish they had handled it totally differently. No wonder the trps are on a roller coaster ride because the CTs keep confusing the story line and along with that us.  obviously the viewers will be put off.  What a waste...and for no good reason.

Anyway, I refuse to let them mess with Neha and Kinshuk and will watch it just for their sake, imagining Abidah's beautiful story of their business success -- forget the stupid CTs and their bad ideas.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: milee1014

Anju, I LOL reading your post. I was thinking maybe I am dreaming or Viren is dreaming or something😆

YOu know it would have been wonderful to see Viren's reaction to Nivi's attention. arey yaar yeh CT's bhi nah they are so sadistic yaar.😡

Milee, Viren ka reaction was that he opens eyes and hugs her from back and says "I L U"... Agar yeh woh pahla wala Viren hota to bolta "kya mein sapna to nahn dekh raha, kya yeh meri hi biwi hai".. Exact same dialogues that he said on honeymoon morning during the feather sequence... That was so beautiful.. That was so intense and passionate...Where are those good old golden days...
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

Anju, I agree.  I just saw the epi minutes ago in between work, and just loved the closeness Nivi showed.  But I agree - it is such a sudden change!  they haven't built up towards this -- they haven't shown them talking like this and her being attentive...its a 180 degree shift.  A welcome one for Nivi, but so sudden that it feels unreal.

And the jealousy bit is so weird and out of character. We know Viren is not like that at all - he can't be.  So why mess with hjim? Please CT's why can' t you show a strong, progressive, loving Viren, the way he actually is.  Even in the UMTV segment Kinshuk says that Viren pyaar ke liye tarasta rehta hai...but now that Nivi is beginning to show the love, then why should they show the insecurity now????  Doesn't make sense

Wish they had handled it totally differently. No wonder the trps are on a roller coaster ride because the CTs keep confusing the story line and along with that us.  obviously the viewers will be put off.  What a waste...and for no good reason.

Anyway, I refuse to let them mess with Neha and Kinshuk and will watch it just for their sake, imagining Abidah's beautiful story of their business success -- forget the stupid CTs and their bad ideas.

Minu, it is so true that we NivReniacs did PhD on NivRen that a slight change in them we catch it and we cannot accept it either that's how much we dissected these characters.
Lets hope CT's rectify their mistakes and very soon.
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with u todays episode started so nicely and ended with somber note for nivren fans.
minu2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

YOu know it would have been wonderful to see Viren's reaction to Nivi's attention. arey yaar yeh CT's bhi nah they are so sadistic yaar.😡

Yeah Milee, wouldn't that have been something?!  I'd have been in heaven if they handled this well and with finesse.  they are mad, these CTs. RS needs to fire them and bring back Saba Mumtaz.  I'm sure she'll get a heart attack seeing what they've done to her lovely and sensitive character sketch of Viren...!
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Milee, Viren ka reaction was that he opens eyes and hugs her from back and says "I L U"... Agar yeh woh pahla wala Viren hota to bolta "kya mein sapna to nahn dekh raha, kya yeh meri hi biwi hai".. Exact same dialogues that he said on honeymoon morning during the feather sequence... That was so beautiful.. That was so intense and passionate...Where are those good old golden days...

Anju, actually I wanted to open a topic today morning but forgot in this tension of character changes.
You know yesterday night I was thinking the scenes between NivRen before the stalker revealed were so intense, passionate and it was totally outstanding BUT I don't know its just me or even you guys feel but later I mean to say that after they started realizing love for eachother its not the same. I thought it should have been more of everything and close but it doesnot look like that, is it me or you too feel the same.

Oh yes, apna Viren aisa hi bolta tah. Oh God How I miss that Viren yaar. These new CT's completely ruined it for us.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

Yeah Milee, wouldn't that have been something?!  I'd have been in heaven if they handled this well and with finesse.  they are mad, these CTs. RS needs to fire them and bring back Saba Mumtaz.  I'm sure she'll get a heart attack seeing what they've done to her lovely and sensitive character sketch of Viren...!

Minu, we already have our BP rising to the optimal level toh bechari uska toh hosh udgaye hongay. I think we should salute her to create a character like Viren.
I don't know why she quit but the story would have been different with her on the team. Oh how I miss the golden days yaar. The show and the forum was so lively that everyday was a festival for us.
minu2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Exactly Anju -- that dialogue is perfect and you're so right, where are those golden days?!!!!!  HM ke baad to hamare NivRen ko nazar hi lag jayi.

Wonder if we should send the text of Abidah's business chapters to RS or Kinshuk -- or the link to that exact chapter.  They should see how beautifully this can be done...

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved this different Nivi too. Ya Anju even it hard for me to digest too aaj ke time mein husband who loves his wife very much is jealous of his wife on her success that too in single day. If they actually wanted to show this track then too they should have keep in mind for a normal person too it takes time to get jealous of his wife's success and this is a hero of serial ideally he should take more time than a normal realistic husband. But they move with real jet speed Nivi learned to handle a bussiness in one day talking to clients like real proffessional in one day (like she was handling bussiness for a very long time) and Viren is becoming jealous too in one day only.