Users

Frequent Posters

Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜Švote  goes  to  manav  today...

armaaann  scene  was  so  touching  and  immotional  today...๐Ÿ˜Š
today i disspointed on sulochona manohor how can they told vaishali to go back to dharmesh.dharmesh who made a fun of their daughter's meritial life.who cheats her.who left their daughter in pragnent stage.i hope cv don't show vaishali goes back to dharmesh.if they do that it will give recognation of dharmesh's hatfull acts.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lunza

Ok two questions -

I'd like to answer them for u if u dont mind
Let me try at least Lunzi coz u know it's PR ๐Ÿ˜†

1) What kind of a wife doesnt notice that her husband is missing from the house every night?

She'll notice if she has time to check on that poor log, oops i mean, good old man๐Ÿ˜†. Sulo is busy messing up her daughters' lives with her regressive ideas, how will she notice that the poor Mano is going to work at nite? Guess when she throws herself on her bed like a sack of potatoes, her eyes  open only when the cock starts singing coocooricoo...

2) Just who exactly is running the D house right now ? Is damo working ? Savita ? .. uh ... Sachu ?  How are they getting money for the rations ? water ? electricity ? Whatever .. since the d's are miraculously managing to run the house .. it is definitely a much better and cozier sanctuary for ArMan right now ...

This is the mystery that we need to solve. Damo said once he brings money home so i guess he is the bread winner. Manav was throwing money out of the window when he had much, now he is pennyless.

savita will be secretly thrilled if ArMan come back ... and archu might have other things to keep herself occupied ... like fussing over sachu , mingling with the others in the chawl , serving damo his khana ..๐Ÿค” etc..

Archu is defo better off in the Ds house than alone with Manav n their constant mingling with the Ks n the two crazy sis she has.

I wanted to lightly whack manav on the head when he offered to pay back mano's loan .. Oh Manav   ...
Thank god mano refused .. otherwise i am pretty sure he would have said -  baba , aap jaaiye yahan se , yeh night guard ki naukri main karta hoon ...

Seriously .. is this normal for people of lower middle class ?? .. why is Manav never shown to save anything? what they are showing- not having money for the next meal-  is just ridiculous...

This Pr for u. It is a show which goes with the time, a model n eye opener to audiences as per Joshi's say.

If varsha breaks rishta from k house and vaishu goes back to dharmu .. then i would say ... good , very good ... riddance !..

oh yeah .. before i forget .. fab acting by sushant ... he can probably play manav in his sleep right now .. since he keeps getting into the same situations again and again...

Sushi is doing a great job. I think Zee must come with an award - the biggest Madonna on Tv n the award goes to Sushant for imitating so well Nirupa Roy

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Felt really sad to watch Mano baba  yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ญ Breaking bones to pay off debts for his  ungrateful child๐Ÿ˜ก.Mano baba is a dignified man, he doesn't want Manav's help but I'm sure it must have given him some kinda of relief to talk to Manav about his problems.So glad its Manav who found out and not his son. I'm sure Manav would help him when he is slightly better off and I would applaud him for that๐Ÿ‘.Help Sulo aai and Mano baba when they are in trouble,just don't get involved in V gang's problems.They can take care of themselves.      

I feel tad bit sorry for Vaishali.Her parents have such regressive thoughts and she doesn't seem to consider being a single parent as an option so back to Dharmesh I guess for her.All the best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ .This time when things go wrong which I'm pretty sure it would,I hope ArMan stay far far away and don't poke their pretty noses in it๐Ÿ˜ƒ. 

Big  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ for Madhuri.She is making the right decision by leaving Dharmesh.What is the point of living with someone who is a cheater and is known to lead double life?She should sue him for alimony before divorcing though for her kid's sake. How I wish she is Archu's real sister.

โญ๏ธ for me is Manav.Loved him yesterday  for earning money through honest means,for being so sweet to Mano baba and of course for being a caring husband.No matter how poor he becomes he has never been tempted to find the easy way out (i.e.gambling).๐Ÿ‘I admire his strength of character.Archu looks so cute when she nags๐Ÿ˜†.ArMan scene was sad but I loved watching them๐Ÿ˜ณ Baby is making their love for each other stronger. Manav will always be Archana's number one baby ๐Ÿ˜‰

Liked the chawl ladies too,they were spot on๐Ÿ‘.Looks like Savita will turn over a new leaf soon but I really hope ArMan don't move in with her until she has really changed else Archu would be pushed much worse than she was yesterday and Manav won't be able to do anything about it.    

shootingstar27 thumbnail
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Precap:I didn't like it.Sulochana is wrong.She can tell Varshu her what she feels about the situation but to cut ties is a bit extreme๐Ÿ˜’ Right or wrong,both are her daughters.You can't just pick one and cut ties with the other๐Ÿ˜• 

No wonder Varsha is so quick to cut tie blood ties, she learned it from her mother and Archana's regressive thinking is definitely from her mother as well.
Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sulo gives dhamki's omana..๐Ÿ˜†...once they get in touble she is the first one to go get them back home..she is definitely old fashioned in thinking though..๐Ÿค”
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Varsha is really over reacting to Manav's role in the adoption process. I can understand her being angry with her  sister for not giving the info to Manav but then neither did she or satish .

She just wants to blame and make Manav and Archana miserable , I guess she is a bit jealous because they are going to have a baby  in their life ..
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it is a tie today between manav and arman..โญ๏ธ..i liked both also..great it is a tie...๐Ÿ˜Š...
i don't know why they show it like that though..she goes to one doctor and she can't be mother..and goes to one adoption center and can't adopt any child..๐Ÿค”..really extreme..๐Ÿค”
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I everyone much better today...๐Ÿ˜Štake something for back pain..
But yes its a bit my fault too...very often I don' t sit well on my chair at work...back straight ect...๐Ÿค”

So I will say...for yesterday epis..was very sad...Manv was very good caring husband yesterday...My god how many jobs he will do..or..he will try to do...I Keep saying Export/import  not for him...what he must do now...do this business.just to have money.and just really..think about a real job..after.".Garage".For the present time he has no money...?? why he has no money at this point...???We never see Manv go to his bank..to see a bit what happen ect...Yes..of course the Nicklace...which was..expensive..my god..Yes Shibu๐Ÿ˜ก and Ajit take money too...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผbut...still confused...cause the business..worked before...๐Ÿ˜•...what happen to the rest of money..๐Ÿค”
Have to go see you...