Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Mannu needs to lose his grapefruit pouch...wear his jeans bit higher and not so tight shirts...Start wearing some sort of better footware for god sake..

arrey baba, he doesn't have khana to eat , yo uare talking about fancy footwear ...😆

what is a grapefruit pouch 😕
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhallarox

I don't feel bad for Vaishu at all. In fact, I say that she DESERVES Dharmesh. And this time ArMan should not interfere with any of the K sisters. They should live their own lives together and with their new baby. 😊

Bhalla, I can't wait to see Vaishali go back to Dharmesh and him then showing her his true colours ...😈
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

arrey baba, he doesn't have khana to eat , yo uare talking about fancy footwear ...😆

what is a grapefruit pouch 😕

Sushant has lil tummy size of a grapefruit..😳
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

My strong advice to him would be to go back to his parents and fix things..Savita is already softeneing up for Archu with the pregnancy news..it will all work out..

I would also like Archana to go and be with savita and damodar but I would first like to see savita showing some love towards her and the baby ...I am sure that will come .I guess when she will see her friends happy with their grandkids then she will start changing  even more ...peer pressure may work here ... Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thanee

Hi dears...

I'm very very tired...I'm pain on my back...Came late home...

OMG, Thanee, take care of yourself .You work  too hard .Don't worry about here , just take it easy ..

Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Voted for Manav, one thing I've always admired about his character is his hard work. He worked so hard just to earn enough money so Archana can get something to eat.

I know Mandy , the man has so much courage .I  now really want him to start seeing through people .Only help and love those who deserve his love ..Otherwise he has a lovely wife and a baby coming .So many people have used him and then just thrown him away ...

Another character I liked was Madhuri for not wanting to be a cheat like Dharmesh and focusing on her children, kudos to her!
Me too , really liked Madhuri today ...
Much better character than Vaishali , wish she was Archana's sister ...

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I don't mind that he wants to help Manohar, he's one of the few who has always liked Manav. I am just glad Manohar turned him down, if only he knew what Manav was going through I am sure he would have done the same by offering help.

I agree with you though, Manav and Archana both need to stop helping those who do nothing but walk all over them in return. It is not worth it.

True about Madhuri, I am just glad she and Archana are friends. At least Madhuri knows with Archana and Manav, she will never be alone and can always count on them like they can with her.
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Manav was very good today. I was so sad to see him working that hard for Rs100.  He is very hard working person. he always helps others but doesn't ask for help. I hope they don't show him like that any more... have already seen it...
Arman scene was so good. they can see through each other really well. All she wants is to be with him as long as he is with her she doesn't care for anything else...
I was not surprised when sulochana and manohar told her to think about going back to darmesh...
In this show they have showed  worst than that... Sravani ( the worst track), Vandita marring ajit and putting up with all the abuse. Archana taking all the abuse from savita but still care for her...

I really liked queen savita's scene. I like the comment chawl lady made at savita.. It was like a slap
on her face. They showed her softening. I want savita stay to away from Arman. I don't want arman
ever go back to that house.  In few weeks D's house they spent most of the money they had on Savita. If he didn't spend buying all that jewels he didn't have to work that hard to make 100 rupees.
Arman should live where they are... they can go visit other but never go and stay with other family
members, especially not with savita.

I know arman really deserves the vote today. but i want to vote for chawl lady (anyone) for the comment she made about savita . I want to see many many scenes like that...

I really liked Madhuri for deciding to leave evil evil darmesh and go..

Precap: was really good. Though I knew sulochana will be on archana's side... was little worried..
I hope archana won't be dumb and try to talk to versha. she should ignore her..

Edited by karsri - 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok two questions -

1) What kind of a wife doesnt notice that her husband is missing from the house every night?
2) Just who exactly is running the D house right now ? Is damo working ? Savita ? .. uh ... Sachu ?  How are they getting money for the rations ? water ? electricity ? Whatever .. since the d's are miraculously managing to run the house .. it is definitely a much better and cozier sanctuary for ArMan right now ...
savita will be secretly thrilled if ArMan come back ... and archu might have other things to keep herself occupied ... like fussing over sachu , mingling with the others in the chawl , serving damo his khana ..🤔 etc..

I wanted to lightly whack manav on the head when he offered to pay back mano's loan .. Oh Manav   ...
Thank god mano refused .. otherwise i am pretty sure he would have said -  baba , aap jaaiye yahan se , yeh night guard ki naukri main karta hoon ...

Seriously .. is this normal for people of lower middle class ?? .. why is Manav never shown to save anything? what they are showing- not having money for the next meal-  is just ridiculous...

If varsha breaks rishta from k house and vaishu goes back to dharmu .. then i would say ... good , very good ... riddance !..

oh yeah .. before i forget .. fab acting by sushant ... he can probably play manav in his sleep right now .. since he keeps getting into the same situations again and again...

Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'll be very angry on Archana if she asks apologises to varsha on behalf of manav in tonite's episode 😡 

i'm getting a bad feeling dat dey'll continue showing ArMan's no money phase next week also..i wish manav stops thinking abt EXIM business and go to Tarun and opens his old garage.and den dey can show like manav is very busy in his garage and Archu suffering complications and den than da dan savita enters in the scene taking good care of Archu...dunno why but i feel dese all are being showed only to build Archana-savita track..