Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 (Page 99)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

GUYS..

POWER OUTAGE HERE ...OuchOuchOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.---Yemi---Pragati.TMERARAI-Sheena-

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by starlight123

Filzy..

Cool..cool...this is not ridiculous..this has hppnd to one of my closest acquaintances ...in tht case bth BIL n MIL ganged up ..and u shud have see their Son's condition ..It lead to Divorce

welcome , Honey

OMG! Divorce!! Shocked Shocked Tanths don't say that! Am already scared for KriYa's future.. Cry
but how can a mother do this to her own son..   Confused Shocked i mean it is seriously beyond me.. And too much negativity    Unhappy

jealousy, insecurity makes u do horrible things, Filza...

jealousy, yes! it makes one do horrible stuff.. have seen that in life...  But a mother doing it to her own child Shocked
that also a mother who claims to love her son... i refuse to accept she loves Krishna, she is plain selfish... only loves herself... 

Love is a very strong emotion, Filza and don't be fooled into thinking that it can only warm u...sometimes Love can burn you too ...Love can make u do many things ..without any questioning or without thinking abt the consequences...
So True Thanths ... Love is a strong emotion and in Amma's case her love is more of a possessive/obsessive type she will do anything to get her son back on her side... and if he get's hurt a long the way then so be it as long as the outcome is in her favor... this can be applied to others as well !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 13 May 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

[

jealousy, yes! it makes one do horrible stuff.. have seen that in life...  But a mother doing it to her own child Shocked
that also a mother who claims to love her son... i refuse to accept she loves Krishna, she is plain selfish... only loves herself... 

Love is a very strong emotion, Filza and don't be fooled into thinking that it can only warm u...sometimes Love can burn you too ...Love can make u do many things ..without any questioning or without thinking abt the consequences...
[/QUOTE] 

In short in reality luv can harm u in many wazy so stay away from pyaar ke chakkar...LOLLOLLOL
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

@ Hami, i think they are no les then enemies! i have never seen such horrible parents like SS and Amma, seriously! You know my mom is such a difficult person and Baba is the only son but my grandma never ever said a word to mom her entire life and no she was not a simple type of woman but a sharp, outspoken lady but for harmony at home she let my mom have her way always! @ Sheena hiii Hug
@ Tanths, i understand there is jealousy and stuff but what about a mother's love? doesn't she have any? her ego is so powerful that the love is nothing in front of her?

Filza, for them they see it as mother's love and nothing else...

Everyone is different Filza..may be your grandmother had a difficult transition or saw first hand horrible in laws and made a promise never do what she went through or saw

No Sheena my grand mother lived the best life! 

Well maybe she loved my mom too like her own child coz mom is Dadi's own brother's daughter so a likeness (same blood) 

Whereas Amma hates P to the core since the beginning.. i had thought for K she will accept her but no she never will... Ouch

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Hey Sheena, Pragati and Filza!! Big smile
How are u all??? 

Filza.

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

@ Hami, i think they are no les then enemies! i have never seen such horrible parents like SS and Amma, seriously! You know my mom is such a difficult person and Baba is the only son but my grandma never ever said a word to mom her entire life and no she was not a simple type of woman but a sharp, outspoken lady but for harmony at home she let my mom have her way always! @ Sheena hiii Hug
@ Tanths, i understand there is jealousy and stuff but what about a mother's love? doesn't she have any? her ego is so powerful that the love is nothing in front of her?

Filza, for them they see it as mother's love and nothing else...

Everyone is different Filza..may be your grandmother had a difficult transition or saw first hand horrible in laws and made a promise never do what she went through or saw

No Sheena my grand mother lived the best life! 

Well maybe she loved my mom too like her own child coz mom is Dadi's own brother's daughter so a likeness (same blood) 

Whereas Amma hates P to the core since the beginning.. i had thought for K she will accept her but no she never will... Ouch

Amma did not hate her in the begining , Filza...it was only when Amma realized that K was unhappy and that P was challenging the rules of the house she turned against her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1Filza.HamiSkyPragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fallen Star

Hey Sheena, Pragati and Filza!! Big smile
How are u all??? 

Hiii saimaa, me gud lyk alwayzz...howz ur life...?Big smile

Fallen Star

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Filzy..

Cool..cool...this is not ridiculous..this has hppnd to one of my closest acquaintances ...in tht case bth BIL n MIL ganged up ..and u shud have see their Son's condition ..It lead to Divorce

welcome , Honey

OMG! Divorce!! Shocked Shocked Tanths don't say that! Am already scared for KriYa's future.. Cry
but how can a mother do this to her own son..   Confused Shocked i mean it is seriously beyond me.. And too much negativity    Unhappy

jealousy, insecurity makes u do horrible things, Filza...

Tanthuu, that is too much of philosophy LOL at the moment my thinking capacity is very low... 
have fever Ouch and throat pain! 

true, about love! But isn't love also sacrifice, Its such a pure emotion.. You genuinely love someone you really would go to any length for her happiness. Have K not sacrificed so much for P? I think that is pure, true love and not Amma's!  Dead 

Go to top