PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 - Page 96

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MERARAI

Yday they scared the viewers with mention of Prats wanting to go to Mummy Papa but didn't follow through.👏  But I missed seeing Shamu's worried face and Dadi praying to Bholenath.
No problem Meera di.. we can fix that watch any of their previous episodes... ! 😆😉

btw I am tempted to watch episodes without the Saxes worried faces seems lovely !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by starlight123

Monika Singh needed timeoff to get her new look for the party and rest of them never attended so decided to give them a well deserved break..

whatever happened to adarsh's beetroot cheek...😕

may be  edited or is it yet to happen?
Edited by b2011 - 12 years ago
Sooo, Warrior Woman is all set to return. Ever since she left after Krishna's budday, it's been mayhem at Takurs and Saxes aaand TRPS went down. Maybe Guruma is MKAP's goodluck TRP charm.😉😆

Prats cannot leave without a havan at Niwas.
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
Originally posted by b2011

may be  or is it yet to happen?

The slap has not happened as yet so still waiting..
Hey everyone, 😃 How's everyone today???
Seems like I hven't been here for ages...How did u all find today's episode???

Thanx Santhya and Hami for the rocking LUD...Keep up with the wonderful work!!! 👏 😃 😉
Originally posted by MERARAI

Yday they scared the viewers with mention of Prats wanting to go to Mummy Papa but didn't follow through.👏  But I missed seeing Shamu's worried face and Dadi praying to Bholenath.
don't tell anyone me too ...😃
regarding Guruma ... looks like someone finally found the script of the Krishna b'day track and remembered that she once existed and was an integral part of the show  
Sry guys. .my behooda net went off.so d epi startd wit KriYa,proceeded thru Ss n ended wit guruma. .hmm. .
Thnk u so much sathya chechi. .
Originally posted by yemi3006

regarding Guruma ... looks like someone finally found the script of the Krishna b'day track and remembered that she once existed and was an integral part of the show  
😆

Now we simply have to wait for them to realize just how many unfinished tracks they have left on the show.. wonder how long that will take 🤔
Originally posted by mishti1983

Still at work...Thanks for the lovely LUD 👏...to all the lovely Ladies,,,

Just one question..No SAX scenes today also...What are the CV's planning for them?

A BIG COMEBACK😉😛! When Prats moves in we are in for the treat of flooding, Halloween make-up, shuddering, call out to Bholenath and questioning why they have been chosen to be the miserable lot.