Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 (Page 95)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by tanthya

Filzy..

Cool..cool...this is not ridiculous..this has hppnd to one of my closest acquaintances ...in tht case bth BIL n MIL ganged up ..and u shud have see their Son's condition ..It lead to Divorce

welcome , Honey

OMG! Divorce!! Shocked Shocked Tanths don't say that! Am already scared for KriYa's future.. Cry
but how can a mother do this to her own son..   Confused Shocked i mean it is seriously beyond me.. And too much negativity    Unhappy

jealousy, insecurity makes u do horrible things, Filza...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanitha7Filza.HamiSky

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Filzy..

Cool..cool...this is not ridiculous..this has hppnd to one of my closest acquaintances ...in tht case bth BIL n MIL ganged up ..and u shud have see their Son's condition ..It lead to Divorce

welcome , Honey

OMG! Divorce!! Shocked Shocked Tanths don't say that! Am already scared for KriYa's future.. Cry
but how can a mother do this to her own son..   Confused Shocked i mean it is seriously beyond me.. And too much negativity    Unhappy

Possessiveness  ...hunger for power,ego

U see Mothers dont think they are torturing their children, they think that they are saving their innocent Son from a clutches of  a vixen who came to destroy her son's life..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1sanitha7Filza.HamiSky-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Not liking this one bit...actually it would have been better if they had confronted each other and sorted it out...but this silence will make it worse OuchOuchOuch

Thanks for the live update, Tanths SmileSmile

Actually the reaction of K were accurate, Poojie..it's wht real hubby's do when confronted  with biwi and Maa ..they donno whom to believe and are confused adn also do not want to hurt their wifes...Hubby's life is sometimes a hell

Agreed...But this has never happened before from K's side..why show the typical side now??ConfusedConfusedConfused

Life will not go on even keel..there will be changes ..sometimes slow ones n sometimes flips suddenly...but  this is done gradually..he cant be a hubby forever, a loverboy forever..he has other roles too ...

I agree...as long as this is done well...have no problem...and people are still in character ...no problem...but no soutan again please...ConfusedBig smile

A girl may come or there will be talks of girl..but she becoming soutan...not possible !!

pheonix1Pragati.T....Poojie....

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Filzy..

welcome , Honey

U see Mothers dont think they are torturing their children, they think that they are saving their innocent Son from a clutches of  a vixen who came to destroy her son's life..
I understand the mother is worried and a bit insecure over losing her son.. but what I find amusing/ironic is that the same mothers look forward to getting their sons married.,..

Filza.HamiSkytanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Filzy..

welcome , Honey

especially if the DIL is of a different social standing and keeps a polite distance from her...Never really included herself in the family and a DIL who did her duty being duty bound...

Amma has played a very cunning game that she has completely changed and loves P whereas P has remained the same with amma in her behaviour...

Problem with K is that his weakness is P...you are nice to her then he is not that possessive and guard is down..insult her or make her cry then you are in trouble..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1Filza.Pragati.Tb2011tanthya

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Hi Sheenaaa Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Filzy..

welcome , Honey

I understand the mother is worried and a bit insecure over losing her son.. but what I find amusing/ironic is that the same mothers look forward to getting their sons married.,..

they want DIL who they can control...

Nainaji was like this when Adarsh began to think abt Komal and not her...she too found it difficult to cut the apron...she was less evil but nonetheless just as possessive as amma for her son's attention

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSky

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Hi Sheenaaa Hug

Hi Binny...Hug

how are u???

Go to top