PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mia12

it reminded me of elementary days😳

It is a trick question😕. It depends whether it's in direct sunlight or drying in the shade or in a electric/gas dryer.  It depends on so many other factors but who cares. KN will get the money and instead of doubling it he will bring it down to zero. Serves SS right for giving money to KN after he phailed his math test.😛
Originally posted by mia12

it reminded me of elementary days😳

ohh dear...there is no math element here! :-)
Edited by HamiSky - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MERARAI

SS reminding me of my high school days with math problems here? How rude!😛

Looks like LUD party has turned into a potluck lunch today. Not to worry, starting tomorrow, Jolly will be back with his crew to cater the meals for the LUD Party.

SS telling Prats "you have no warmth or affection"...True or False?😲
🤣 exactly that question take me back to 🤓... TrUe...true trueShocked
Originally posted by tanthya

Adrsh comes home..

nnji stops taking a bite

Adrsh: Arrey !! u eating...relax n eat ...eat...U must b very disappointed to see me here..u tried to destroy my life..

Nnji walks off

Adrsh: U knw Papa ,  I am really  honored to b ur son...having a fthr like him..who needs any enemies..

Rshi: how dare u tlk to papa like tht..wht's come over u ??

Adrsh: Y ..y r u jumping around ..I am stating the fact ..I am truly sorry tht I got a fathr like u..come KML..lets go inside

Haveli

KP com

Amam: KP have come

Amma: have made bhatti chaukka ..ur fav

K: Amma, u made Bhatti chaukka  ... I love it

Amma: in childhood, u used to scamper for this...as for  Bhatti Chaukka..u r speaking  as if u r going to introduce   it in the Dhaba...

K: Good Idea ...wht say Bauji

SS: who will eat her cooking

Amma: y Baba loves my cooking ..n u always criticize

nyways ask ur wife too

K:wht's there 2 ask ?? Wht abt it P

P: Ofc...Amma's BC is very tasty  and ppl will love it..but Amma u r not well ..can u prp so much..i m saying ..u get well and then we can strt BC

Amma: Oh..I was just joking...Hey K..u eat..P is so caring and always thinking abt me..

Amma just wlks off quietly hurt..

K realizes that Amma is hurt, SS watches her going, K gives a glance at P..P is uncomfortable too

Break

SS: P will never allow u to be happy is he saying this to Krishna in Prats's presence?😲
P
Originally posted by HamiSky

Am on time today..yayooo!!

And I just wandered in a few mins ago. 😕

That's exactly what I was wondering.. who is SS speaking too...

As for Amma not  bad she got her son's attention/ concern and made p look like the bad one mission accomplished... and to finish it off praised her for her care !!

btw Hello ladies... 😛
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago

And I just wandered in a few mins ago. 😕

I had to remind u about LUD..but thats ok better lat than never

Gees here today :-)
Amma in Bedroom... controlling her anger and pulling out her bangles one by one...SS comes in

SS: Wht Thakurain ...Y did u come up so hurriedly ..

Amma: wht Hurry..just felt tired  so came

SS: wht do u thnk that I did not understand tht u felt bad ..I knw at least tht much abt u ... Will tell u P will never allow u to keep  ur food in the dhaba..she is showing fake concern and winning  laurels and at the same time  playing this game..

Amma: she is concerned  abt me.. she treats me like her own mom

SS: U r not getting it..she is playing a game...one day u will repent it

Amma:  Its not like tht, she is taking goood care of the house, has changed Baba

SS: aey Thakurain..this woman was sitting in the police station and not helping her own Bro ...she was destroying our Adrsh's life..such a woman will never  be part of this household ..u  have come under her spell..and nothing I say will  make u understand...One day u will regret it..

SS turns away to drink water... Amma's eyes change again..and she pulls out the necklace

THE END

NO PRECAP !!
Amma: in childhood, u used to scamper for this...as for  Bhatti Chaukka..u r speaking  as if u r going to introduce   it in the Dhaba

Mr & Mrs Sajjan Singh ..on a roll today
(1) math wiz
(2) putting her devious plan to work
Originally posted by gees

hi my good old pals am tuning in today to say hello to all my chweet folks on the forum...lubbalub u all...🤗

Look who's here😃! IG Gees has been on a long sabbatical🤔. Here just for the day?😲