Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 (Page 101)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by Fallen Star

Hey Sheena, Pragati and Filza!! Big smile
How are u all??? 

Hi Saima! I am okay, not really well actually , Had a lazy, boring day

What about you?

Awww Hope u get well soon!!! Big smile
I'm fine thnx...Just revising for my exams Ouch
I also had a very boring day!!! Sleepy
How did u find today's episode of pratigya??

thanks! all the best for exams! Big smile My exams just ended so now i am free Dancing

From the updates the episode seems okay but i am not gonna watch it! I am really mad at CVs for what they wre doing with KrIya...  Am on MKAP boycott... Will start watching IT again when everything gets normal between Krishna and Pratigya, that is if it ever does OuchConfused ( i have serious doubts now and don't trust the CVs) 

I was on strike, then Yemi joined in and now you too Zaza. We are going to be a big crowd soon. Thanks to Tanths we read her LUD and WU. POPS's story telling is getting ridiculous and forced. They actually creates scenarios that impede in the flow of the story just for the sake of it. Who hijacked this show the way it was in the first 7 months of the show? Since then it's been going downhill.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star---Yemi---Filza.

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

How are u all??? 

What about you?

thanks! all the best for exams! Big smile My exams just ended so now i am free Dancing

From the updates the episode seems okay but i am not gonna watch it! I am really mad at CVs for what they wre doing with KrIya...  Am on MKAP boycott... Will start watching IT again when everything gets normal between Krishna and Pratigya, that is if it ever does OuchConfused ( i have serious doubts now and don't trust the CVs) 

I was on strike, then Yemi joined in and now you too Zaza. We are going to be a big crowd soon. Thanks to Tanths we read her LUD and WU. POPS's story telling is getting ridiculous and forced. They actually creates scenarios that impede in the flow of the story just for the sake of it. Who hijacked this show the way it was in the first 7 months of the show? Since then it's been going downhill.
Girls count me in as well... I will only read the updates.. until they come up with an acceptable track !

Edited by Binny1247 - 13 May 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Filza.MERARAI

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pragati.T

[

Tanthuu, that is too much of philosophy LOL at the moment my thinking capacity is very low... 
have fever Ouch and throat pain! 

true, about love! But isn't love also sacrifice, Its such a pure emotion.. You genuinely love someone you really would go to any length for her happiness. Have K not sacrificed so much for P? I think that is pure, true love and not Amma's!  Dead 

Take care of urself filza...Big smile  seasonal fever...? i also use to fell ill when climate changes...BTW u r having fever and still interested in discussing about d show...such kriya fever on U...Tongue

Thanks yaar!! yes, i guess because of weather change.. caught cold, sore throat and fever... Ouch

you have no idea how high KriYa fever is, seriously! Embarrassed but at the moment more then that it is this forum that is so addicting k Raha nahin jaata without coming here...Wink LOL 

Zaza Hug

You've been missing a long time dear! Exams? Kriya world will never be the same again. The pendulum has swung the other way...gone are the early days of Kriya.

Mera Hug yeah had exams. Just got done with them! 

Really?! Ouch But what makes you say that? I am too attached to KriYa...  watch the show only for them... Just hope all gets well between them... OuchConfused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

How are u all??? 

What about you?

Girls count me in as well... I will only read the updates.. until they come up with an acceptable track !

My strike extends to writing threads as well. How can they take a show that had such potential and turn into what it is today? There were reports of network getting some new people on the show, is this the result of the fresh infusion of ideas from those who came on board along the way? If so, is it time to say Thank You, but NO THANK YOU.

Edited by MERARAI - 13 May 2011 at 1:26pm

...Binny...

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

How are u all??? 

What about you?

From the updates the episode seems okay but i am not gonna watch it! I am really mad at CVs for what they are doing with KrIya...  Am on MKAP boycott... Will start watching it again when everything gets normal between Krishna and Pratigya, that is if it ever does OuchConfused ( i have serious doubts now and don't trust the CVs) 

so true! It has been hijacked by Ekta i guess... Ouch They are showing just plain nonsense.

I missed this whole week and will continue like this till i get KriYa (at least) and a sensible track. 

---Yemi---

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Binny1247

How are u all??? 

What about you?

My strike extends to writing threads as well. How can they take a show that had such potential and turn into what it is today? There were reports of network getting some new people on the show, is this the result of the fresh infusion of ideas from those who came on board along the way? If so, is it time to say Thank You, but NO THANK YOU.
I only come to spend time with you girls... I agree and those new individuals seem to be trained by Ekta... seriously what has happened to our show.. our characters its a pity they said  they would give us realism I don't see it !!

Di I have to go for now... will see you MondayHug

Edited by Binny1247 - 13 May 2011 at 1:32pm

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pragati.T

[

Tanthuu, that is too much of philosophy LOL at the moment my thinking capacity is very low... 
have fever Ouch and throat pain! 

true, about love! But isn't love also sacrifice, Its such a pure emotion.. You genuinely love someone you really would go to any length for her happiness. Have K not sacrificed so much for P? I think that is pure, true love and not Amma's!  Dead 

Take care of urself filza...Big smile  seasonal fever...? i also use to fell ill when climate changes...BTW u r having fever and still interested in discussing about d show...such kriya fever on U...Tongue

Thanks yaar!! yes, i guess because of weather change.. caught cold, sore throat and fever... Ouch

you have no idea how high KriYa fever is, seriously! Embarrassed but at the moment more then that it is this forum that is so addicting k Raha nahin jaata without coming here...Wink LOL 

Zaza Hug

You've been missing a long time dear! Exams? Kriya world will never be the same again. The pendulum has swung the other way...gone are the early days of Kriya.

Mera Hug yeah had exams. Just got done with them! 

Really?! Ouch But what makes you say that? I am too attached to KriYa...  watch the show only for them... Just hope all gets well between them... OuchConfused 

Do you really see Kriya the way they were even a few weeks after SR? When have the two sat down and talked like a normal couple. Prats baashans and Krishna tunes in and out of it.  Krishna starts talking and Prats wants him to zip his lips and go to sleep.  Krishna may be unpud but she treats him like he's stupid when he was once the self-confident, street smart guy.  Now he's become a bobbing head doll that follows her directions...that too coming from someone who has a lot to learn about life herself. 

Like Tanths, I'd rather they have a massive fall out and one of them files for divorce. If nothing else let's see if that will wake these two out of their slumberous marriage. What a BAD (boring and dull) couple they have become!  They have been married just a year and there is neither a pep in their step, any sizzle let between them.

Edited by MERARAI - 13 May 2011 at 1:36pm
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

How are u all??? 

What about you?

Ha!... Mera Boss my strike has been going on for a while now ... Since April 28 to be exact Approve when they dangled the "Krishna kisses Pratigya in the kitchen" bait.

I've just been showing up for duty so you dont dock my pay EmbarrassedTongueLOL

Edited by yemi3006 - 13 May 2011 at 2:04pm

Filza.

Go to top