Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

Awww Hope u get well soon!!! πŸ˜ƒ
I'm fine thnx...Just revising for my exams
I also had a very boring day!!! πŸ₯±
How did u find today's episode of pratigya??

U missed my poct on previous page i guess...πŸ˜† nywyayzz i 'm answering u here...mine was gud howz ur day...? having ice cream ryt now u want some...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

True... Love is a strong emotion and in Amma's case her love is more of a possessive/obsessive type she will do anything to get her son back on her side... and if he get's hurt a long the way then so be it as long as the outcome is in her favor... this can be applied to others as well !!

Hey BinnyπŸ€—

I've seen MILs who have been worse than Takurain when it comes to making bahu's life a living hell, esp. if she is married to the son they can manipulate the most and claim to love the most. A very sick attitiude.   Very sick minds.
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Take care of urself filza...πŸ˜ƒ  seasonal fever...? i also use to fell ill when climate changes...BTW u r having fever and still interested in discussing about d show...such kriya fever on U...πŸ˜›

Thanks yaar!! yes, i guess because of weather change.. caught cold, sore throat and fever... 

you have no idea how high KriYa fever is, seriously! 😳 but at the moment more then that it is this forum that is so addicting k Raha nahin jaata without coming here...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

...Binny... thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Hey BinnyπŸ€—

I've seen MILs who have been worse than Takurain when it comes to making bahu's life a living hell, esp. if she is married to the son they can manipulate the most and claim to love the most. A very sick attitiude.   Very sick minds.

Hey Meera diii πŸ€—

Caught you today !!! πŸ˜†... OMG worse then Amma... I understand their insecurity but going this far to gain their son's attention is disturbing !!!

let me add one of my friends just got engaged and you can already see the discomfort on her MIL's face !
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

Thanks yaar!! yes, i guess because of weather change.. caught cold, sore throat and fever... 

you have no idea how high KriYa fever is, seriously! 😳 but at the moment more then that it is this forum that is so addicting k Raha nahin jaata without coming here...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

Zaza πŸ€—

You've been missing a long time dear! Exams? Kriya world will never be the same again. The pendulum has swung the other way...gone are the early days of Kriya.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

[

Take care of urself filza...πŸ˜ƒ  seasonal fever...? i also use to fell ill when climate changes...BTW u r having fever and still interested in discussing about d show...such kriya fever on U...πŸ˜›

[/QUOTE]          

LOL true., i've gone crazy for forum and all ...it's 1 am ryt now and i'm in front of my pc and having ice cream...πŸ˜† agar humri amma ne dekh liya na toh bas kher nahi humri...πŸ˜† shez too strict u see...lyk  P whud b in future...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

U missed my poct on previous page i guess...πŸ˜† nywyayzz i 'm answering u here...mine was gud howz ur day...? having ice cream ryt now u want some...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Oh sorry I just seen it---My life atm is really boring, All day I just revise revise and revise!!!
how about urs??? Lucky u, finished ur exams and now chilling and listening to maujaa hi maujaa!!! πŸ˜†
Yummmy Ice cream----yeh I want some!! πŸ˜ƒ Send me some!
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Hey Meera diii πŸ€—

Caught you today !!! πŸ˜†... OMG worse then Amma... I understand their insecurity but going this far to gain their son's attention is disturbing !!!

let me add one of my friends just got engaged and you can already see the discomfort on her MIL's face !

In one case the woman went so far as to manipulate the son even when he was terminally ill and in his last days. When he passed away mother fell apart and  was never the same again.  DIL never wanted anything to do with that family that tortured her for years.  None of her other kids ever cared for her the way this bahu and son did. She had alzheimer's before she died so don't know if she even realized her years gone by.  Cruelty in the name of love.

Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
Filza. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

Awww Hope u get well soon!!! πŸ˜ƒ
I'm fine thnx...Just revising for my exams
I also had a very boring day!!! πŸ₯±
How did u find today's episode of pratigya??

thanks! all the best for exams! πŸ˜ƒ My exams just ended so now i am free 

From the updates the episode seems okay but i am not gonna watch it! I am really mad at CVs for what they are doing with KrIya...  Am on MKAP boycott... Will start watching it again when everything gets normal between Krishna and Pratigya, that is if it ever does πŸ˜• ( i have serious doubts now and don't trust the CVs) 
Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
 okkk guyz mee going now,can't take nymore risk... mum willl start yelling my name ny time...byeee