PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 - Page 75

Posted: 12 years ago

Seeing d epi i didn't hate it infact luved the epi...whud lyk to see how d track unfolds,unless thy don't make krishan look lyk a idiot who in blind trust for amma hurt P...It whud b much interesting to watch him in a confused state lyk today, not lyk jumping down to question P ...
Originally posted by Binny1247

Oh I thought you were attending a wedding... 😕 my mistake 😳😳

I think you got confused with the royal wedding...😆😆no i've come home for some time...😊
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Seeing d epi i didn't hate it infact luved the epi...whud lyk to see how d track unfolds,unless thy don't make krishan look lyk a idiot who in blind trust for amma hurt P...It whud b much interesting to watch him in a confused state lyk today, not lyk jumping down to question P ...

It was nice to see him not Qing P but clearly n indirectly stating that he needs his space n needs to be left alone. P lukd helpless..she in a way seeing some troubles coming soon.
Originally posted by Filza.T

@ Hami, i think they are no les then enemies! i have never seen such horrible parents like SS and Amma, seriously! You know my mom is such a difficult person and Baba is the only son but my grandma never ever said a word to mom her entire life and no she was not a simple type of woman but a sharp, outspoken lady but for harmony at home she let my mom have her way always! @ Sheena hiii 🤗
@ Tanths, i understand there is jealousy and stuff but what about a mother's love? doesn't she have any? her ego is so powerful that the love is nothing in front of her?

Why are u comparing thakurs with normal human beings...such kind of ppl might exist in society but certainty not in our society...😉😆😆  mostly in daily soaps...😆
Originally posted by starlight123

I think you got confused with the royal wedding...😆😆no i've come home for some time...😊
I see... anyways I must say I enjoyed that wedding... where is that London !!

The same mothers were once in a similar situation unfortunate they forget this as soon as they get a DIL... they feel left out when the women has left her entire family for her son/family I know it never is but their first concern should to be help her adapt not push her further in to loneliness... It's a shame when they say they are protecting their son when all they are doing to ruining his marital life !!

True that !! But it is also a unalterable fact that such a thing happens..it is like a change of guard..and will an aging lion/lioness yield gracefully to a young one...NO !! so  will be the human relationship..as soon as as new person enters..there will be drawing up of territories, a wary circling of one another, looking for the weakness ! ..U n I say ruin...but they do not think that way ...
Originally posted by Filza.T

@ Hami, i think they are no les then enemies! i have never seen such horrible parents like SS and Amma, seriously! You know my mom is such a difficult person and Baba is the only son but my grandma never ever said a word to mom her entire life and no she was not a simple type of woman but a sharp, outspoken lady but for harmony at home she let my mom have her way always! @ Sheena hiii 🤗
@ Tanths, i understand there is jealousy and stuff but what about a mother's love? doesn't she have any? her ego is so powerful that the love is nothing in front of her?

Filza, for them they see it as mother's love and nothing else...

Everyone is different Filza..may be your grandmother had a difficult transition or saw first hand horrible in laws and made a promise never do what she went through or saw
Originally posted by HamiSky

It was nice to see him not Qing P but clearly n indirectly stating that he needs his space n needs to be left alone. P lukd helpless..she in a way seeing some troubles coming soon.

I'm just waiting what will b his reaction after seeing  d true face of his mum and to me dunno s.s also seems a part of all this infact a master mind behind all this. but hopes r less that cv's will show K knowing the truth as thy've not yet showed krishna knowing the attempted murders,seems thy've forget and thinks that we also have forgot it...

I see... anyways I must say I enjoyed that wedding... where is that London !!

Yep..good ole London...😆
Originally posted by tanthya

True that !! But it is also a unalterable fact that such a thing happens..it is like a change of guard..and will an aging lion/lioness yield gracefully to a young one...NO !! so  will be the human relationship..as soon as as new person enters..there will be drawing up of territories, a wary circling of one another, looking for the weakness ! ..U n I say ruin...but they do not think that way ...
More specifically they are more concerned about losing their position and power in their homes !!!
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago