Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Wishful thinking Hami... but how lovely it would be to see p expression if he refused to stand up for her even once because he felt she was wrong... or refused to listen to her lectures !!!

Would be a milestoen in their relationship!!

all i want is some spice fromthis couple not as all sweetness n that too one sided...!!
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

I dont want ur right n wrong bhashan - Adarsh

how nice..one day I want to see K saying the same...
the argument will be spicy!

huh!hw much i wish it ws K teling dat!acc to me,its d 1ly tym adarsh tlkd sense
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tanthya

Morning

P n Ppa at Police station

Ppa hesitates

P:wht papa

ppa; nothing child, am feeling sad that my own son  has brought us to this position...

P:  dont worry Ppa, everything will be alright

P n ppa wlk in

EDO: Prof..ur son is claiming tht u gave few lakhs  to buy a car..u do understnd ..that ur statement   will make or break ur son

Ppa: no, I did not give any money

EDo:   then sign this statement

Ppa gets ready to sign

SS: bahut sahi ja rahe ho ..Prof...another brick has been added  to the rm rajya from ur side...if ppl like u r there  ...no need for enemies  ..alright ..u may treat  him like enemy...but he is my SIL..

SS goes to  Adarsh :  don't worry ..I am here will get u out ..

Adsrh: bauji where were u? pls get me out ..pay them money,trade in influence..do anything ...get me out

P: wah Bhai !! u still not have not learned ur lesson ... u still want to come out using wrong means

Adrsh: shut up n mind ur business ...I have got a family that instead of helping me in my hr of need, rusn away claiming principles etc...My only regret is I was born in such a family..it wouldbe betetr if u keep ur nose out of this

PPa: P..lets go

SS: who was the person who got u in

adrsh looks at the edo ..Ss follows his gaze

Breakk

P at Dhaba

P: today...bauji too insulted my father, he said he will get Adrsh out ...

K listens quietly

@ BOLD: Why waste air time on this scene?? 😕
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Everyone join the monkey and sing Happy Budday to You to Poojie now. Ready 1, 2, 3, 4 begin...🥳
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Morning

Ppa hesitates

ppa; nothing child, am feeling sad that my own son  has brought us to this position...

P n ppa wlk in

EDO: Prof..ur son is claiming tht u gave few lakhs  to buy a car..u do understnd ..that ur statement   will make or break ur son

Ppa gets ready to sign

SS: bahut sahi ja rahe ho ..Prof...another brick has been added  to the rm rajya from ur side...if ppl like u r there  ...no need for enemies  ..alright ..u may treat  him like enemy...but he is my SIL..

Adsrh: bauji where were u? pls get me out ..pay them money,trade in influence..do anything ...get me out

P: wah Bhai !! u still not have not learned ur lesson ... u still want to come out using wrong means

Adrsh: shut up n mind ur business ...I have got a family that instead of helping me in my hr of need, rusn away claiming principles etc...My only regret is I was born in such a family..it wouldbe betetr if u keep ur nose out of this

Breakk

P at Dhaba

K listens quietly

I will just get this out of my system... why is the professor so hesitant to go in not only has he been here before but he was actually locked up for muder...😆 just found this humorous

I wonder why p never felt the need to go meet K when he was in jail... anyways things seem to be getting interesting SS has complete control over Adarsh... !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

Here Pooja cut the delicious chocolate cake!!!

How are u today...How's ur day been???

Thanks for the cake...will cut this one only...let's first decide the time so that everyone's here 😆😆

I am good...I made some progress on the assignment..only the last part left now to do..Like I said..I was waiting for help 😆😆
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

@ BOLD: Why waste air time on this scene?? 😕

Totally agree with u Pooja...Instead they could have showed some morning romance between Kriya!! 😃
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Morning

Ppa hesitates

P n ppa wlk in

Ppa gets ready to sign

Breakk

P at Dhaba

K listens quietly

Adarsh, is being so disrespectful...but it might be the only way the saxenas, MAY learn.😕
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Everyone join the monkey and sing Happy Budday to You to Poojie now. Ready 1, 2, 3, 4 begin...🥳

Should I start?? 😳😳
tanthya thumbnail

C: bhaiyya ..all the food is ready ...but no cust ..am wondering whether any cust will come or not

K: don't worry ... Dhaba will  run like before..

Just then P comes

K sees her and goes out

K:babu, u went to see Adrash..wht happnd

P: han..went to see and talk to him ...but instead of listening tous  he insulted us  by saying that he regreted  being born in the family ...he  is not even remorseful ..instead he was telling bauji to get him out by any means  ... and Bauji too insulted Ppa..and  hearing all this  Ppa was heart broken

T comes out ..

T: no cust ..wht to do ..

P: after wht u did ..it will take  a while  to get it ready ..y don't we offer  one plate free  bhature for every four members ..

K is happy ..

T: will tht work..

P: it will tk time..but shud not give up and must keep at it..

THE END