Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

@mera di:i arivd at bail gaadi. .too fast than flight nwadays. .
@huma di:no pblm.im ready to tak sit ups as punishment

No need...that answer was too cute! Enjai!
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

i was think to myself, it Komal, turn next to be in jail...two out of thakurs children so farπŸ˜†

KN went in first, stayed for four days and came back mean. Krishna only spent at the most an hour. Adarsh couldn't afford a vacation so decided to stay at Thana away from family but Komal didn't want to leave him alone, how he wished she did.
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😭
Mummy!!!!

Theyre all being mean to me...<<blowing nose>>

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MERARAI

KN went in first, stayed for four days and came back mean. Krishna only spent at the most an hour. Adarsh couldn't afford a vacation so decided to stay at Thana away from family but Komal didn't want to leave him alone, how he wished she did.

🀣

I watched yesterday's epi.. adarsh seemed so agitated and eager for komal to leave.. he was afraid of sharing the same cell with her πŸ˜†
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So baba in a apologizing mode.prats in PBJ mode
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Krishna - will you ever be able to just shut up and not say anything in your defence?

For a change - just for a change - can you not apologise for having lost your cool??

Can you stop saying sorry for being a mere man???
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

sauntering in extra phashunably late...

<<breakin heel on penultimate step...
and taking a very unplanned trip!>>

Oooh i so wanna say something to this 😈 πŸ˜³ ... but sicne you are trying so hard to reform i'll restrain myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rshi : Bhai..wht  have u done ... Folks r worried at home ... Anyways 2 err is human ..I am trying my level best to get a bail for u ..but ur case is complicated ..so will take time..but don't worry ... will get u released somehow..Bhbahi  come with me...Both KML n Rshi  leave  ...

Is she going to meet another lawyerπŸ˜’
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Ohh..so it's arushi who is trying to bail him out..well one criminal can only understand another criminal!!

Amma's charade continues...I am scared for kriya in the future..😲😲

Amma is sure to use the fact Prats refused to bail him out of jail and saw it as a crime do the time moment to create the rift.  Prats has a knack for getting herself on a high horse when she needs to get off it. One of these days the horse could throw her when she least expects it.  She and her principles. I sure hope a day comes when she has to choose between principles and love.
sweet_bhanki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

i was think to myself, it Komal, turn next to be in jail...two out of thakurs children so farπŸ˜†

Exactly! How about some equality here CVs, hey? Most of the men have had a trip to the thana. Ooops, forgot, does Amma count?