India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Importance to every character?

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Sasural Genda Phool has completed more than 300 episodes! and it makes us feel proud becuz we were the one's who supported SGP in their bad and good times!! Big smile ...but...in these 300 episodes did all the character's of SGP got importance?? Embarrassed I dont think so! Embarrassed ...I would have been nice if there was given importance to every character and we could know there background!! I wanna see Rajni's background track!!! As they said Rajni is from a rich family ...I would wanna see it! Tongue Rajni's background track would be good to see.!! Rajni's character has got importance but i feel this track would help it Tongue...

. Meena
. Ishika 
. Alok
I would wanna see a track for each of them!! Becuz these are the character's that dont really seem to get that much importance!! I mean I would wanna see a track on each of them...becuz we dont get to see them act soo much...or we see them rarely in any scene!! I would wanna see Meena's track!! Like how poor her family is Embarrassed and how is she managing or somehow connect her with Dolly didi Tongue ..or something about her background Smile We never get to see Meena act soo much ...we dont see her scenes at all!!...
Papa...Myabe he has got importance but i would wanna see his track on the sacrifices he did for the kyshaps and everything!! Big smile
Ishika , same for her...we rarely get to see her in any scene! We haven't seen her act much..!! Her character doesn't have that much importance ...We have had tracks about the other character's but these three Meena , Ishika and Papa *alok* ...we didn't really get to see a track for them!! The CV's have given importance to the other character's!! we have seen many tracks on them...but i guess SGP needs something fresh to show...so they should show a track on any of the character's which haven't had much of importance!! We haven't seen any separate track on them...maybe the fans would like it if they show a track for these character's becuz they are fresh and new to make a track on!! I am not sure about anyone else...but i think after the BM track...SGP needs to show something fresh..,,,and these character's are some of those character's which haven't really connected with the fans too much!! Maybe papa *alok* but not meena or Ishika...maybe I am missing any of the other character's which didn't get importance at all!! Anyway...If SGP shows a track of these new and fresh character's most probably the audience will connect with them too!! becuz we haven't seen them act much or we havent see there scenes at all...so it would be something fresh to the audience!! and the TRP's might get back to what they used to be!! Big smile  I am not sure Tongue  but that's just my opinion ...I would wanna see a track on a new caharcter becuz we have had many tracks on the other character's!! Embarrassed Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlice.maidencrysindNimbuMirchiAshisShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
yeah shehreen...i did a poll on this some topic..

and the same result...rajini, ishika, alok...are the fav tracks we want to see..

me personally..first choice will be Alok...one..he is one of my fav chars...and we havent seen his past...we know all others...atleast..mentioning has been there...bt not for his...

and then rajini...becos there has been a track for her in OBS...so would like to see...

ishika...just becos she hasnt have had a role yet...
and yes...as u said shehreen...we havent had scenes of her and Alok too...which is very strange for a father-daughter...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_dShehreen_27crysindAshis

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
As shwets said everyone want to see those tracks...but Beech me Tang ladaane wala hai na..  mauka hi nahi dera kuch karne ko...Angry

Till SGP get steady TRP's i think they will not open any new tracks.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27crysindAshisShwets1502

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Yeah , I think SGP will keep on shwoing some fillers until they decide if they are gonna show the Memory loss track of Ishaan.!! Embarrassed i dont think becuz of these fillers SGP's trp's  will get any higher Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Even I wanna see Alok, Rajni, Ishika tracks...
rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
I agree with u completelyEmbarrassed
I really want to see Rajni's track and Ishika:)
I want to see rajni's family:)
Ok jabse sgp start hua he tabse yeh me kehna chahti thi aur aaj keh rahi ho:P
Ishika Rano se kitni milti he? i mean face she resemble Rano a looot! Is it just me?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top