Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

naksh emotional (Page 9)

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

radhika_23 Senior Member
radhika_23
radhika_23

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
naksh also made cry...
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

woh toh hai yaar...we all know that Akshara locker room mein hai but they don't...Ouch Ouch hum toh sirf Naitik ke angle se soch rahe hai...this same situation  Akshara and we have faced it when Naitik was in Delhi uninformed...bechari ka haal behaal ho gaya tha...same is now with Naitik...Ouch but only difference is that she being a woman cried a lot expressing herself but here Naitik just couldn't...he is controlling himself from crying...or else kabka ro deta yeh...Cry Cry  i want him to cry his heart out when he gets to Akshara...sabke mann mein kitne sawaal n thoughts aa rahe honge..as they don't know Akshara, kahan hai , kaise hai...Ouch  that too during her pregnancy...what a dangerous situation yaar...Ouch

haan, one thing that was so beautifully portrayed was the love between a mother & a child. The first thing anyone does in any troubled situation is remember your mother & vice versa. Be it a simple pain or a major crisis. Akshara remembered her mother & so did her mom. It's almost like it was telepathic; her inner cry for help was heard by her mother. It may look filmy but it's not...
It's so involuntary just like Akshara's was... It's such a beautiful relationship, unexplainable... You can argue with them all you want when they are over bearing but at the end of the day she is the one who is there for you...Now I am getting emotional...Cry

Edited by FLGators - 03 May 2011 at 7:13pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Madhavi_Di_vinita_beautiful16Apoorva_22--Nishita--

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Originally posted by FLGators

haan aaj toh Congress ko bhi tolerate kiya...LOL LOL but i hope kal woh zyda na roye...i want naitik to go n recue her jaldi...can't see them crying anymore...could feel Akhara's pain yaar...Cry when she was feeling thirsty n when she ate coz her baby...awww...it ached me too...Cry n Naitik ne toh apne aankhon se saare scens mein rulaya...
i loved Vish's last scene...when he was talking with the inspector...saying 'uski tabiyat bhi theek nahi hai...''...awww...his fatherly love could be visible clearly...

Agar Rajsri nahi rothi tho hum sab milke gaali dethe; damned if
you do damned if you don't'ROFL maa hai yaar rona tho bantha hai'.If Akshara can cry
for her unborn Rajsri should shed gallons for her 21yr old'..LOL Dar tho lagtha hai na,
patha nahi kaha hogi, kiss haal mein hogi'.Ouch

woh toh hai yaar...we all know that Akshara locker room mein hai but they don't...Ouch Ouch hum toh sirf Naitik ke angle se soch rahe hai...this same situation Akshara and we have faced it when Naitik was in Delhi uninformed...bechari ka haal behaal ho gaya tha...same is now with Naitik...Ouch but only difference is that she being a woman cried a lot expressing herself but here Naitik just couldn't...he is controlling himself from crying...or else kabka ro deta yeh...Cry Cry i want him to cry his heart out when he gets to Akshara...sabke mann mein kitne sawaal n thoughts aa rahe honge..as they don't know Akshara, kahan hai , kaise hai...Ouch that too during her pregnancy...what a dangerous situation yaar...Ouch

Exactly taffy...lot of thought r running in their mind as they dont know where is akshi?what has happened to her? Rajshri toh choti choti baaton pe panic kar jaati hai aur yeh toh bohat badi baat hai...
Mujhe lag raha tha ke naitik abhi ro dega...bt he was controlling himself...woh bhi dara hua hai bechara lekin kisiko bata nahin sakta...
me apne munna ko rote hue nhi dekh sakti actually ladke rote hue acche nhi lagte but his exp was wowww yes rone se kuch kam tha kya woh me kitna ro rahi thi use dekhke...CryCry
pvlaks IF-Sizzlerz
pvlaks
pvlaks

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
A  very  good  episode ...full  of  emotions...excellent   expressions   from  karan  and  hina...loved  naitik  a  lot...especially  when  he  sitting  outside  the  bank...his  expressions  were  too  good...in  the  last  scene  vish simply  showed  the  emotions  of  a  father  who  lost  his  daughter...superb  acting  by  vish...g3  wont  sudharofy  yaar ...unnecessarily  payal  ko  sunati  hai...acha  hua  naitik  ne  kaha  ki   ismein  payalji   ki  kya  galti  hai...rajshree  tho  hamesha  overreact  karnewalon  se  hai...lekin  kal  ki  bath   she  was  justifyable ..ek  maa  ki  tadap  apni  beti  keliye...overall  a  very  good  emotional  episode..worth watching

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

Originally posted by _charu_

phenomenal acting by everyone.Clap.excellent drama n a good track to catch viewers attention..lagta hai ghatiya forgotten sms service hi kaam aane wali haiLOL

abs loved karan tdy

if there is no network... will the message can be sent???

no..not in case the network is unavailable..but if therez very little network, the sms will be sent rightaway...it's worth a risk...in basement, little bit of network should be present..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
aparakshitij IF-Dazzler
aparakshitij
aparakshitij

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Really emotional episode.Cry
NaKSh's pain,esp. Akshara's moved me to tears.
I hope aj Naitik usko bahar nikal le.
Hina's acting was flawless!Clap

Go to top