Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashtad. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Are? TM? you...lol, you were the last person i expected such post from(regarding Piya),lol

Actually i saw a Piya using her brains well:) how easily she got the phone number, fooling a vampire,loool
And she said to Abhay, i'll tell you later.

Piyas character is among the few that averagly makes sense to me, usually balanced and logical ups a downs, but i guess or viewers posseivness for the male which is usually greater makes everyone fail to see thatπŸ˜•, mainly cause she as the herione is directly connected to the hero.

This is Piya, she cares and wants to know abt her sorroundings, if we fail to understand her charcater its not her fault:) If Abhay wants to controll her without the truth he should play along with her than to get angry each time she mentions something he doesnt want her to do.

Piya 'found out' today that Sid is an orphan, beeing one for a long while and seeing the way he was talking to his mom made her feel his situation. As Abhay helps others even she has the right to do that dear.

if she cares for others doesnt mean she cares less for her BF, if a serious matter comes up, we see the Piya who surpasing all these things will go and stand against the whole world for Abhay as we just saw some weeks back.Of course that can change for a while in comming weeks when she finds out what big truths have been hidden from her.

But i seriously dont get this, its like her charcater have no right of her own. why is she doing this? why is she doing that?. I can see a bombard of posts comming the time when she will be angry with Abhay for the truths. God Save her,loool. me personaly am totally neutral, i feel both sides are at guilt or noone is at guilt, its just the circumatances.

Two things i agree on: The episode was a drag! at least one proper Abhiya scene could be there, and there was room for a AMetz flashback. I mean one would think when Abhay is in the same house he first met his love he would be all sad and thinking abt her and having flashbacks, instead he was giving homour to his brother as if he is enjoying the gameπŸ˜•.And also all this Piya getting closer to sid although would be cause Piya is the type who would like to help, but in writers aim its only to create drama for the upcomming track which makes it not beeing handled proparly and just get one frustrated, so its natural that some points wont match in behaviour.
Edited by -Hello- - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Ohh hema chill.Come on after doing her detectivegiri she will come 2 noe Sid's reality + ok now i predict in 2morrow's episode v'll definately get 2 c Abhiya romance sachie.Till thn chill & adore ABHIYA😊

Aww,,Shristi..I too love her detective giri darling..πŸ˜›but..I dint like it at the cost of annoying & upsetting your BELOVED..that is all..Its OK I LOVE HER ANYWAYS.😳.!! AND ME NOT AT LL UPSET JUST BECAUSE I AM A DESPO ABHIYA PERSON..wanting BESHARAM  things all the time.πŸ˜†.dosent mean I will get upset if they dont show..I know it is coming..and will always be the center of attraction of the LOVE STORY..!!😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hello-

Are? TM? you...lol, you were the last person i expected such post from(regarding Piya),lol

Actually i saw a Piya using her brains well:) how easily she got the phone number, fooling a vampire,loool
And she said to Abhay, i'll tell you later.

Piyas character is among the few that averagly makes sense to me, usually balanced and logical ups a downs, but i guess or viewers posseivness for the male which is usually greater makes everyone fail to see thatπŸ˜•, mainly cause she as the herione is directly connected to the hero.

This is Piya, she cares and wants to know abt her sorroundings, if we fail to understand her charcater its not her fault:) If Abhay wants to controll her without the truth he should play along with her than to get angry each time she mentions something he doesnt want her to do.

Piya 'found out' today that Sid is an orphan, beeing one for a long while and seeing the way he was talking to his mom made her feel his situation. As Abhay helps others even she has the right to do that dear.

if she cares for others doesnt mean she cares less for her BF, if a serious matter comes up, we see the Piya who surpasing all these things will go and stand against the whole world for Abhay as we just saw some weeks back.Of course that can change for a while in comming weeks when she finds out what big truths have been hidden from her.

But i seriously dont get this, its like her charcater have no right of her own. why is she doing this? why is she doing that?. I can see a bombard of posts comming the time when she will be angry with Abhay for the truths. God Save her,loool. me personaly am totally neutral, i feel both sides are at guilt or noone is at guilt, its just the circumatances.

Two things i agree on: The episode was a drag! at least one proper Abhiya scene could be there, and there was room for a AMetz flashback. I mean one would think when Abhay is in the same house he first met his love he would be all sad and thinking abt her and having flashbacks, instead he was giving homour to his brother as if he is enjoying the gameπŸ˜•.And also all this Piya getting closer to sid although would be cause Piya is the type who would like to help, but in writers aim its only to create drama for the upcomming track which makes it not beeing handled proparly and just get one frustrated, so its natural that some points wont match in behaviour.

HEY AWESOME POST...I agree with you completely..BUT what you also caught   me wrong her is I AM NOT BLAMING PIYA as a character..I am blaming the writers..!!! SPECIALLY YOUR LAST PARAGRAPH..is Briliiant..!! And I have said that ..for any problem it is both ABHAY & PIYA both to be blammed yes..NO ARGUMENTS ON THAT ..what so ever..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Hema, please chill! I'm not doubting your love for AbhIya! I know they're your life and how much you adore them. BOTH of them. That doesn't mean you can't find faults in them. You can and if you find a fault in Pia, that doesn't mean you don't love her! πŸ€—

And Pia is not inconsistent but the CVs are making her inconsistent? Sweets, Pia is the CV's creation! Obviously what she does will be what CVs make her do!
As far as I can see, Pia still longs to be with Abhay. Just because she didn't go in that car with him doesn't mean she didn't want to. That is what I was trying to say. It had nothing to do with your love for Abhay, AbhIya or anyone 😊

THANK YOU SO MUCH CHILLZ..You really scared..me..I TELL YA..!!I πŸ˜›πŸ€—I never said she dint want to go with ABhay ...she will always wanting  to be with him.😳..but they showed it ..otherwise...for her over concerns for SId & PAnchi  is  my complaint..
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry Hema for not responding to ur posts for past few days. Hema, 
Piya(our detective is quite good) she willdiscover siddy's boy's truth soon or later. I wish there was abhiya scene all day. I have been all seeing few. I miss abhiya. forgive, but i am crazy about these 2 couples,and my madness has shoot off the roof for not seeing them for past few days. I want abhiya back. πŸ˜­. bye hema.love u. I am not be able to respond to ur post anymore. sorry, busy, have 2 finals. and then i leave for paris next week. Last day, will be logging in for like 5 mins maybe( have not thought about that to update ff)... we will see😳
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aww,,Shristi..I too love her detective giri darling..πŸ˜›but..I dint like it at the cost of annoying & upsetting your BELOVED..that is all..Its OK I LOVE HER ANYWAYS.😳.!! AND ME NOT AT LL UPSET JUST BECAUSE I AM A DESPO ABHIYA PERSON..wanting BESHARAM  things all the time.πŸ˜†.dosent mean I will get upset if they dont show..I know it is coming..and will always be the center of attraction of the LOVE STORY..!!😍

if you ask me I would have loved it ... if Pia sat in the back seat of Abhay's car and he kept staring at her thru the reverse view mirror and ankho ankho mein πŸ˜³ chalti romantic isharebaazi thru the drive back ...!!!!😍
Edited by sumadear13 - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnowWhite1618

Hema, I sooo agree with u on this  word to word!!!!... Piya first of all missed a dinner date with her love - abhay (for sid) then she missed on a long drive with her love - abhay (again for sid) !!! You are right a 18 year old girl or 118 yr old girl... doesnt choose their "jiju" over thier love...(unless their a mahaan atma) totally bizzare πŸ˜•

That scene really pissed me off too 😑 n what irritated me further is Piya telling Panchi "he (abhay) is too irritating" 😑 Seriously... What - was - that - ????? πŸ˜•

EK promised us a youth show n the CVs take it the tulsi-parvati-mahaan-atma way sometimes. We dont wanna watch mahan-aatma Piya... We want to see our bold n beautiful n modern Piya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hemaaa.. πŸ€— thanks for this post... it helped me vent out my irritation reg tdys eps πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Love ya..you actually understood my frustration..thank you so much dear..!!Writers is what I blame..TOTALLY..!!They could have shown it in a different way ..her finding out Sid's mom's number..
--sunshine-- thumbnail
hema di
 i have not watch todays show and after reading ur post
i guess i shud not waste my time
i should just read written update
m so bad bacha na
wait for posts   if good den i see if not den i just read written update 🀣
now u dont throw ande and tamatar on me
and cv's ne again harkate chalu kr di
inko dose deni padegi 😈

Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Love ya..you actually understood my frustration..thank you so much dear..!!Writers is what I blame..TOTALLY..!!They could have shown it in a different way ..her finding out Sid's mom's number..

they could show that in a different way.. I mean why make the heroine put the hero down πŸ˜•
n i really disliked it when she told panchi "wo mujhe irritate karr raha hai !!!" 😑 she is disrespectin her beloved *pls ignore me.. im talkin too much as jst irritated with Piya's switch-on-off character sometimes πŸ˜•πŸ˜†*
Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 12 years ago
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanjna4

hema di
 i have not watch todays show and after reading ur post
i guess i shud not waste my time
i should just read written update
m so bad bacha na
wait for posts   if good den i see if not den i just read written update 🀣
now u dont throw ande and tamatar on me
and cv's ne again harkate chalu kr di
inko dose deni padegi 😈

"Just read the updates.. if anythng gud then only watch the eps" 🀣 I use to do that but then the show got interestin so started watchin n again its on a verge of drowning πŸ˜•