Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kinara2

😆😆         yes it is...Another one i dont  know who the writer is..

Tattoo ghora parlo dim shiyaal dilo ta...jaano ei kobita ta..?

Horse laid eggs and fox is taking care of it ..its like rhyme it is very hard to describe in english neerja..i hope u get the picture

Here you go Kinara...reminding me of childhood...😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKXksMgXd5o[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by why6

Fortunately,  I passed in the first attempt.  The only time I almost failed was in my B.Sc. first semester.  Actually,  I used to do better if I studied at the last minute where I would waste first few days watching this type of movies, then sweat it out on the last day and night while vowing that next time I would do it differently.  I left the classy movies for after exam period.  They do not relax you before the exam.

I can see the value of Govinda and Karishma movies (those Khatiya type songs).  But personally wasn't a fan until I became friends with some girls who loved to sing those Govinda Rickshawwala songs when we would go on vacations.   But those were classy C/D grade movies. 

I like your twist of Dev leaving the wife for platonic brother and Radhika singing that song.  Actually, it had a catchy tune and I used to hum it a lot.  I fell in love with those first two lines and believe they represent the "patni dharam" at its best. 

Angie remember the movie Mujh se dosti karoge...well Rani Mukherjis character is Dev, Kareena is Rohan, Hritihk is Radhika and they will sing this medley.with badi bahu, padma, mohini and the others in the background...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H43UBjAJvVs&feature=fvsr[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by misti73

Angie remember the movie Mujh se dosti karoge...well Rani Mukherjis character is Dev, Kareena is Rohan, Hritihk is Radhika and they will sing this medley.with badi bahu, padma, mohini and the others in the background...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H43UBjAJvVs&feature=fvsr[/YOUTUBE]
Misti,  great choice for the movie and the medley.  Actually,  Uday Chopra is the Chanda of the show.  I am sure they are going to make Dev even more sadistic at some point.  So when he starts feeling weak towards Radhika, he would suddenly agree to marry Chanda to further punish Radhika.  Then this medley would be great because Chanda would be in the mix too. 

I have another song for Radhika.  This one is from Koyla.  Here she too is married to a fake sadistic husband Amrish Puri.  She marries him thinking that she is marrying Shah Rukh Khan.  This song suits her.  The original is from Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and is a much better song.  But this version is good too.  Here Shah Rukh Khan is a mute Dev who doesn't do anything to help Madhuri due to his mistaken obligations.  He later on becomes ferocious.  It has all favorite elements of Zee and DJs (burning and torturing the heroine etc.).  Radhika is Madhuri Dixit in this song and shares a spiritual relationship with SRK.  But he was more compassionate than Dev in the movie.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SwVx5wdN0Y[/YOUTUBE]
agree with all the above comments cv really went to far when they made him say words like mere dil mein tumahre lea koi humdardi nhee hai for gods sake she has gone thru as much trauma as rohan infact more rohan is in coma he does not know what is happening.
hope when dev asks for her forgiveness she lets him suffer for along time.
Misti

That reaction  is also because he feels betrayed that he felt that Radhika loves him and thinks she is his wife and will listen to him what ever he says and here she has broken his promise so all the more his shouting.He is disillusioned. I have not read the response hope I am not repeating.
Originally posted by misti73

The reason why Dev is throwing a tantrum at her is because he knows that this girl loves him crazily and so will take it...the others will give him a whack back...the mental and emotional abuse that he has grown up with, is now being projected at Radhika.

Misti Dev is  taking it out on his wife so deep in his heart and subconscious mind he thinks she is his to rant shout etc is it.😡😉 though he has not acknowledged that to himself also
😉 Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
Thanks Musti. Hope CM reads all the viewers' comments and tone down Dev's anger towards Radhika...It seems Rohan's behaviour has rubbed off on Dev too.

What Dev feels for Radhika is certainly not love... All he cares about is Rohan and the Purohit family! He doesn't want to acknowledge his childhood marriage, so therefore, he has no rights over Radhika... not even to yell at her!

Misti i agree with u and the other CBians posts. Wake up and grow up CV's .
Originally posted by devina22

agree with all the above comments cv really went to far when they made him say words like mere dil mein tumahre lea koi humdardi nhee hai for gods sake she has gone thru as much trauma as rohan infact more rohan is in coma he does not know what is happening.
hope when dev asks for her forgiveness she lets him suffer for along time.

In their zeal to get the TRPs the cvs are bringing down Dev.
Originally posted by chalhov

Misti

That reaction  is also because he feels betrayed that he felt that Radhika loves him and thinks she is his wife and will listen to him what ever he says and here she has broken his promise so all the more his shouting.He is disillusioned. I have not read the response hope I am not repeating.

Dev has lost his mind...he is treating Radhika exactly the same way as the psychos in the Purohit Bhavan treat him...the abused becomes the abuser.