Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

..anshita..

IF-Dazzler

..anshita..

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
yupp...romit rocks in today's epi...Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhai ho to aisa (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Romit was too good today! I really admired his guts, he really loves his brother and would do anything for Arjun and Arohi. I agree, it is hard to believe he is Rudra and Kumud's son but maybe he gets this from Dadi. Dadi is really sweet and it looks like Rashi and Romit inherited her goodness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_15shibz

-_-PopCorn-_-

IF-Rockerz

-_-PopCorn-_-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
SACH mai romit ko apne bhai(arjun) se kitni mohabbt hai:)))

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
yep... After watching d epi.. I was like romit u r the star of d day... N like arohi said d day belonged to romit...

Goodness, he can do anything for his bhai-bhabhi... That is sooo unlike singhus n i love him for that...

Dude, keep on helping arjuhi n keep on being our rockstar!!!!!!

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Yea he was superbClap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.